Unique Uniques to help you SB train!

Hmmm...well...if I haven't missed anything in that topic, there's an other way. Quiclier, less boring, etc

Enter Multi player game.

(Spawn on Isle) then go to South. Enter the portal there. There must be a guy (regarding Main mission).

Behind him, a "magical gate". DO NOT open that gate. In the other siade of the gate there should be some mobs. Go close to the gate, dmg a mob with a bow or a spell. But only once! Then go a bit South-West from the gate. There must be a rock, some plants etc.

If you click there, and put something on mouse, the toon wont stop running. So a weight on the left mouse button. This way you can gain Sb, and you can leave pc even for a night. This works, but a bit hard to get the correct place of the mouse, and the toon.

If I get my laptop back I'll upload a vid so you can easily find out what the hell I am talking about lol.

P.S This way my Wood Elf had 80-90% SB in a few days, and I havent used this at nights. Cool trick. (Also I think someone have posted this here before...)

Oh I had so much fun with this tomi, lol. I confess those items can not be found in the game, hehe. I created the images you see below from photoshop using bits and pieces of game elements with real world elements. I'm pretty sure I was laughing to myself the whole time I was making them too. Evil plans, oh yes such eeeevil plans! :)

The good news is that those items will be a lot easier to find in the real world than anything in the game. :P

Notice also the writing in the item stats. I had quite a lot of fun typing in the stats. Mwahaha. It's just my sick sense of humor. Just a schoty joke.

a045.gif

UniqueBand.gifUniqueCap.gif

You almost took me in with these Ithoguht they mgiht be special items or soemthing, like unmentioned easter eggs :)

Nice one schot

:)

~Doom

the items are minimum level 216. I can not use that with my toons? can you?

oh yeah and I am very smart so I know on HC on level 216 you do not need to SB train more. you are sooo owned :)

See you

P.S. - anyway nice job those pics :)

• 1 year later...
:) I actually thought those were real uniques when I read the first post! Video and desciption made me feel really dumb. Decreases tarter while training? Yea, Ryan that's an item mod that you see on a unique everyday! Very creative Schot! ;)
No need to move since you dont get booted, and you can just PVP vs yourself and train 2 toons at once :)

Wow!

That is a genius twist... thank you for posting that DB!

;)

gogo

Yeah..I noticed it while testing some something in regards to the Raging nimbus mod roar....two HE's standinf next to each other and their SB went up...I was like hey! Gotta make sure they are in an area where they can attack each other though, so not on the start isle or in towns.

• 3 years later...

I found a way to increase SB passively in single player, if you have ever played wood elf, she starts on a ledge wit a cave entrance, there are 3 wolves at the bottom of the ledge, give any toon a bow, crossbow or gun and they can stand on that ledge all night, all day, I did this wit my wood elf, at level 1, left her standing there (turned the game sound off of course) all night and most of the day until I got back from my classes. She went from 0% to 98% SB in that time frame. Nothing beats havin a SB that high at the beginning, other than maybe my new fav skill trading ;-)

• Like! 1

I found a way to increase SB passively in single player, if you have ever played wood elf, she starts on a ledge wit a cave entrance, there are 3 wolves at the bottom of the ledge, give any toon a bow, crossbow or gun and they can stand on that ledge all night, all day, I did this wit my wood elf, at level 1, left her standing there (turned the game sound off of course) all night and most of the day until I got back from my classes. She went from 0% to 98% SB in that time frame. Nothing beats havin a SB that high at the beginning, other than maybe my new fav skill trading ;-)

Brilliant!

SB can tank a toon early in the game, this is a another good strategy on how to get it early.

:)

gogo