One Last Hurrah

Ok, I'm definitely deleting my account.

I've offered it to the lower ranked members of my alliance that I'd want to have it, and they've declined the offer. I've since sent Vong all my res, and am now planning a Moon Destruction attempt on PaF [MOB] in 3:338. He's been an annoyance for the past year, so I may as well have a little fun on the way out.

I'm sending my whole fleet at him and I expect a ninja. I do, however, want my allies to gain from this. My fleet, if completely destroyed, will produce a DF for about 4100 Recyclers.

If you want to profit from my fleet, arrange to collect my DF :P

I haven't factored in any losses PaF will add to the DF, so we'll need more than 4.1k Recyclers...

I'd like to send off the fleet in the next couple days. Let's start arranging :D

ah, ankh, that's it for you then? Ogame has to be one of the most addictive games every built. And for something that has no real graphics it makes me wonder sometimes where all the draw comes from.

Good luck with the rez dispersal and best wishes to you in any new game, still hoping to see you come by and visit on these boards.

Cheers

:D

gogo

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere, just dropping the poison that is ogame.

Ahh the not going anywhere is good to hear or we might have to come get you :sick:

Then maybe I should :)

Anyone who wants to help collect the res, come on to Holonet and join #Dawn. We can work out details with everyone.

Ank don tleave us!!

Sorry I dont go to mirc for some time and I ve been a little away....School is taking almoust all of my time and RL takes the rest.. :s

You have a great acount and I belive that your work very hard to get there....please think again and stay :3lmao:

I ll try to go to #Dawn and try to make some moonshoots with you if thats ok!

Moonshots shouldn't be a problem, but it'll take a couple days to build the LF for each. Firefly has ordered one, and you can be next in the queue.

I've been considering leaving the game for about a year; I just haven't been terribly vocal about it. The account it pretty good, and I think I've done fairly well, but, the game isn't that big a deal to me... since about a week after I built my first RIP. The announcement has been kinda sudden, but the decision making process has been anything but :4rofl:

Whoa how did I miss this thread? Ank it's a damn shame ta see ya go. Anyway you'll want to stay? Me and some a the boys started uni36-care to start anew in an acs uni? Well I thought I'd try. I have recyclers in 3:208 if ya need for this hit yer talkin about. O and if yer talkin moons can I have an order? :oooo:

*cough* Sign up for uni36 *cough*

I may come back to ogame in a few months, but probably not. I'm pretty busy these days anyway, so I'll enjoy not thinking about fleetsaves :)

More to the point, I received intel that PaF has his fleet on FS until 1300server tomorrow. I have my moon destruct underway now, it'll land: Sat Dec 15 11:33:49.

I have 200Rc landing 4 sec after the hit to collect my DF from his defenses.... but he may ninja the return (if there is one, there's a 47% chance of my fleet going boom in the attempt). I also didn't send a bunch of my fleet, so the DF will be smaller if he ninjas. I suppose I should figure out how big it might be...

EDIT: about 2500RC will cover the fleet I sent at him. I have about 250 of my own I could contribute, and I don't know how many Dawn can contribute since they're getting about as much notice as you guys are :P

And again, I don't want any of the DF returned to me.

Edited by Ankhanu

Success!

Sat Dec 15 21:05:46

Is my server time return. Chances are a hit will be organized for it. I'll be at work when it gets back and it'll sit on my moon for about an hour until I get home. Chances are it won't be waiting for me tongue.gif

3:329:12 moon