Well hello!

Hi folks, and the community at large!

Just recently picked up a used 360 for the sole purpose of playing Sacred 2, a game I've loved since I first played it about a decade ago. 

Just figured I should pop in and say hello, as well as offer a heartfelt thank you to the community, as it has been of invaluable benefit to me over the years.

So, yep, those things! 

• Like! 1
8 hours ago, 2Lemurs said:

Hi folks, and the community at large!

Just recently picked up a used 360 for the sole purpose of playing Sacred 2, a game I've loved since I first played it about a decade ago. 

Just figured I should pop in and say hello, as well as offer a heartfelt thank you to the community, as it has been of invaluable benefit to me over the years.

So, yep, those things! 

Bravo 2Lemurs... happy to  see you here as making it here to the community... stronghold of Sacred and happy players... welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 10/14/2021 at 5:21 PM, Timotheus said:

Hi Jonathan, and welcome :) I've always wanted to try Sacred 2 on a console but never got around to it!

For me as well... I know it was and still is playing... but for me, the arpg and stats, equipment of Sacred is just too connected to all the benefits and choices of keyboard... but it seems like there is going to be a unique Sacred for everyone... especially with Mods!

:D

gogo

• Like! 1