Passing through... hello old friends!

5 minutes ago, masteff said:

Howdy everybody!

I was getting setup on Discord and thinking about old avatar photos which made me think of the Sacred International Forum and then of course about the gang here at DM... so I thought I'd pass through and say "hi, I was thinking about".

How has everyone been?

Helloooooo Masteff old friend! Looong time no see friend! Happy you made your way back to us AND.. just in time for the halloween festivities!

Winter time closing in on us here in Montreal, weather's getting some colder, but the heating still works and a little running outside keeps the cold in check :lol:

Discord eh? any game in particular that you're looking at these days? I know some of the players here have brought up the new revamp of diablo 2...

have you taken a gander ?

and... great seeing you back at the forums!
:hugs:

gogo

Oooh, I'll have to look up D2:R. Although I hate to admit that I don't have a gaming rig any more. Every so often I'll get the mood and reinstall Grim Dawn from Steam but it starts to overwork my laptop. I'm curious about Valheim whenever I can run the graphics.

After a few different games pitching their discords, it was a text based game that got me on Discord. I finally got high enough level to do team events but players can go afk (hoping to freeload) so another player suggested discord to try to match w/ better teams.

8 hours ago, masteff said:

Oooh, I'll have to look up D2:R. Although I hate to admit that I don't have a gaming rig any more. Every so often I'll get the mood and reinstall Grim Dawn from Steam but it starts to overwork my laptop. I'm curious about Valheim whenever I can run the graphics.

After a few different games pitching their discords, it was a text based game that got me on Discord. I finally got high enough level to do team events but players can go afk (hoping to freeload) so another player suggested discord to try to match w/ better teams.

1 minute ago, gogoblender said:

Schot  Had that game and was sucked into playing it for hours on end for days in a row with my cousin and a friend he just not could get enough of it and actually start going to bed at four or five in the morning

😱

gogo

Oh, I tell ya, with remote work and "safer at home", I had really bad sleep habits for a while. Bed at 4am, up at the crack of noon. The shorter days are making me tired earlier right now (but then I "power" thru and stay up a couple hours more). :D

• Like! 1
29 minutes ago, masteff said:

Oh, I tell ya, with remote work and "safer at home", I had really bad sleep habits for a while. Bed at 4am, up at the crack of noon. The shorter days are making me tired earlier right now (but then I "power" thru and stay up a couple hours more). :D

Him and my cousins were losing nights over the game, goes to show how fresh concept will always win the masses... for a while

:devil:

gogo

Heeey there Masteff.  Long time indeed!  I'm deep in the code these days myself.  Seems I'm getting a little too good at holding my breath under code.  I barely see the sun.  :lol: