NEW Project: Sacred 2 Purist Fixpack

Flix

4 hours ago, Flix said:

I've about wrapped up PFP 1.3.  I'll post the provisional change log for review, probably tomorrow.

Huzzah! :yay:

On 1/23/2022 at 4:43 AM, Androdion said:

As for Gar's stone throw, yeah I know how it looks. But the stone used to drop on the floor and you'd have to kill it too. Mainly the green one which caused him to regen, but it's common practice to always destroy them before re-engaging him. I couldn't see them on the floor, but like I said playing ranged I was probably just auto-targetting them anyway and they die pretty easily.

I finally figured this out.

Vanilla behavior: Gar throws a stone, it sits on the ground until you kill it. The stone does nothing.

CM Patch behavior: Gar throws a stone, it sits on the ground until you kill it. The stone activates a buff that does healing bursts to Gar, in accordance with the quest log text about how destroying the stones is the key to defeating him.

PFP 1.0 behavior: I copied over everything from CM Patch except for the healing buff.  The stone attempted to activate the non-existent buff, which crashed the game every time Gar threw a stone.

PFP 1.1+ behavior: To stop the crashing I turned the stone throw into a standard projectile attack. The stone inflicts damage on impact and is immediately destroyed. This is why you thought it looked odd.

PFP 1.3 (upcoming): I've restored the original behavior where the stone sits there until killed.  It will now heal Gar again.

6 minutes ago, Flix said:
  •     Toughness on High Elf gear.

This won't be as simple as removing bonuses from bonusgroups.  Before I can fix this I have to sort out exactly what the usagebits for each combination of characters needs to be. It's a binary mask and I'm not sure what the formula is.  It could also be that the usagebits are already correct and just ignored for some reason or other.

Thoughness used to roll on blue Dryad gear as well.

Have you fixed this too?

2 hours ago, Flix said:

"D'Elfici:

His name's "DeElfici"

just popped into my eye, a propper go-over will take longer:D

EDIT:

This one's missing

On 6/15/2022 at 10:10 PM, idbeholdME said:

Spotted a Dragon Mage helmet that had a Blacksmith bonus. Unfortunately did not take a screenshot. Noticed just as I was clicking on it to sell it :/

and another one:

On 5/12/2022 at 5:46 PM, idbeholdME said:

Another instance of jewelry not dropping with proper bonuses. I got lucky and dropped 2 of them, one with the proper 2 bonuses and one with only 1 bonus. Both dropped on my Shadow Warrior.

And I can't find it, but hasn't there been a report somewhere that the elite harpys give too much XP?

Also, this one seems to have slipped:

On 4/26/2022 at 1:30 AM, Hooyaah said:

Modifying Incandescent Skin the third and final time, I noticed that Fiery Ardor did not change the damage output of the Combat Arts

And another one not in the changelog:

On 5/6/2022 at 9:46 PM, Flix said:

I found out to change the dialogue bubble text, so the choice could be set to "Die!" or "I Agree" or something similar.

And what about the dragon cult quest?

On 4/16/2022 at 10:28 PM, Lindor said:

Oh. Well, there's another option which is introducing a second questgiver. But, given the goal of PFP, you might probably not find that one fitting.

If you want to move the logbook entry, there's an alternative to removing it completely: you could make the decline option's lost state trigger a dummy quest that you instantly win, and attach the logbook entry to that dummy quest. Afterwards the dummy quest can continue the bad path.

The whole issue here is that the quest continues for either pathway. For most of the other choice quests, at least one of the pathways is also the end of the chain usually.

And one more, the Garema Daimyo spelling mistake:

On 4/13/2022 at 10:41 PM, idbeholdME said:

One very minor thing. One of the Garema types has a typo in its name. The Garema Daimyo. In game, it says Gareme instead of Garema:

gareme.jpg.e2b471764f9c05f407a89cbf1834d3a0.jpg

and I don't see this one:

On 4/1/2022 at 10:18 PM, Lindor said:

I never noticed before, but the temple guardians spawned by those thingies around the great machine room attack the nameless guardians in their untargetable energy state.

EDIT: Sorry, I wanted to post that in the EE thread, not here. Don't know wether PFP has the same bug.

I'll go eat now, continue later.

AAnd I'm back. I think this one didn't get addressed in the changelog:

On 4/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, idbeholdME said:

Also, on topic of quest rewards items. The reward (TG leg piece) for the "Rusty Inheritance" Temple Guardian quest can roll with absolutely any affix. Any class, any aspect or skills. Don't know if it was intended or not. A couple examples:

Also I wonder: has the issue with the german global.res entry for hugard's texts been fixed? I can't find where I've reported this (probably somewhere in EE), but I think the issue existed since vanilla.

---------------

EE bug reports which might be worth checking for PFP as well:

On 3/15/2022 at 10:01 PM, Lindor said:

Noticed the same behaviour today for a slave in the human region with EE. This bug might've been drawn to PFP as well.

On 3/15/2022 at 10:27 PM, Lindor said:

Also there's a problem with the german text of the mount island vendor. All the formatting commands (things like <br>) are seen ingame as text.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:22 AM, Lindor said:

in german localization, the "Bergtroll Shamane" should be called "Bergtroll-Schamane" or "Schamane der Bergtrolle" instead

On 3/25/2022 at 12:13 AM, Lindor said:

On light path, if the Garganthropod is killed in the correct moment while his summoned T-Energy Scorpions are alive, they become neutral, including behaviour change. After having burned the corpse and it disappeared with this standard green ghost glow, they become enemies again.

On 3/25/2022 at 5:07 PM, Lindor said:

Playing German, Light Path Dryad:

In Aerendyr, after speaking to Dranaigh first, the Dryads voice line response is okay, but any additional time you speak to Dranaigh, the Dryad responds with "Bereite dich auf den Tod vor" ("Prepare for Death"), which doesn't make sense.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:54 AM, Lindor said:

Another thing I noticed: When you speak to Assim a second time after you picked him up during light path campaign, he should say smth like "Let's go, one does not simply let a king wait", but the only option you have for his pop-up window is "Ablehnen" ("Decline") which doesn't make any sense. It should rather be "Ok". Well, at least if you're playing german, don't know what he says in other languages and what options you have there.

On 4/20/2022 at 5:32 AM, Lindor said:

Little Mary, the girl of the quest with the same name, after completing the last stage of the quest where she and her mother get teleported, walks into the near high elf outpost every night on her own as if she was living there while her parents stay home. Is this intended?

On 4/6/2022 at 10:50 PM, Lindor said:

ound another global.res grammatic error:

False: "In Erinnerung an all die chancenlosen Räuber, Dieb, Halsabschneider und so weiter. Sie hatten nie eine echte Chance."
Correct: "In Erinnerung an all die chancenlosen Räuber, Diebe, Halsabschneider und so weiter. Sie hatten nie eine echte Chance."

EDIT: And two with this expression:

False: "Du hast keine Pflichten und musst niemanden etwas beweisen oder zwanghaft tun. Doch sterben, musst auch du!"
Correct: "Du hast keine Pflichten und musst niemandem etwas beweisen oder zwanghaft tun. Doch sterben musst auch du!"

On 5/25/2022 at 8:05 PM, lacr said:

Is it me or the experience for Fury (bird-like monster near Ice Hydra cave) normal(not super) version is x10(so it's almost the same as for the super version) ?

As for all the german localization bugs, you could also wait until I am ready with my setup of EE's global.res and use N++ compare. But it will take a long time.

Edited by Lindor
  • Thanks! 1

It's a play on the "de' Medici" house of Italy.  For a Latinate name, even an imaginary one, there would be an apostrophe between a preposition ending with a vowel and a word beginning with a vowel.  That one came into being in CM 1.50.

Looking good. Some questions/notes about a couple changes:

1) Restored missing SFX and VFX for many enemy combat arts.

- I assume this is tied to s2render.dll? Just asking because I'm using the vanilla file.

2) Combat Art grunts and yells should no longer interrupt spoken comments and dialogue from the player.

- Would love to hear some details about this. Awesome that you managed to look into it. So, will CA execution no longer interrupt any voice lines, or only some specific ones (like campaign dialogue)?

3) Issue with dirty-looking shadows on the player and NPC's should be resolved.

- Does this refer to the artefacting caused by the DOUBLE_SIDED flag introduced to all surfaces in the surface.txt, or the vanilla "smeary" shadows problem that has always been there? And how was it resolved?

4) Liches: No longer have passive A.I.

- What did this passive A.I. do? Because I have a suspicion that the Bog Demons in the Swamp might be suffering from the same thing. They often just walk around after their first attack and it can take them a while before they start attacking you. The same thing also sometimes happens with the giant green Scorpions in the Desert, where they slowly walk until they reach a certain spot and only then start attacking.

5) More archer-type enemies will now use and prefer their bows, instead of switching to melee mid-combat.
    Stone Warriors/Archers will now use all types of stone weapons made for them. Stone Commanders now have animations for their 2h stone hammers.

- Bundled together just with a question about whether this includes ranged Elite Stone Guard. They had "enemy_whit_verlangsamen", which also forced them to run into melee.

6) Double quest rewards will no longer drop.

- I think this should also specify, that quests will no longer drop uniques.

Edited by idbeholdME
1 hour ago, jwiz said:

Thoughness used to roll on blue Dryad gear as well.

Have you fixed this too?

No it can be grouped in with the others on the to-do list at the bottom of the post.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

Spotted a Dragon Mage helmet that had a Blacksmith bonus. Unfortunately did not take a screenshot. Noticed just as I was clicking on it to sell it :/

Listed in my "to-do" list at the bottom of the post along with the other inappropriate skill bonuses.  If you have some math wizardry up your sleeve that can help unmask the binary masks that are used for the "usagebits" parameters in blueprint bonuses I'm sure it would expedite things.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

Another instance of jewelry not dropping with proper bonuses. I got lucky and dropped 2 of them, one with the proper 2 bonuses and one with only 1 bonus. Both dropped on my Shadow Warrior.

Couldn't resolve, or I would have long before now when it was first reported.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

I found out to change the dialogue bubble text, so the choice could be set to "Die!" or "I Agree" or something similar.

:)

• "A Letter Home" (Light path): Dialogue is now clear on what Accept/Decline options are.
  • "The Spirit of Atherton": Dialogue with Horde Champion is now clear on what Accept/Decline options are.

Did I miss any others?

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

And what about the dragon cult quest?

Didn't see much I could do there without lots of invention.  I'm not opposed to invention generally, but not for PFP.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

And one more, the Garema Daimyo spelling mistake:

Done, just didn't document.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

I never noticed before, but the temple guardians spawned by those thingies around the great machine room attack the nameless guardians in their untargetable energy state.

Couldn't fix it, tried about a dozen things.  I checked every possible faction relationship and every place I could see a faction might get assigned.  Every time the TG's make a beeline for the Nameless Guardians.

I think there's something hidden which makes taskcreatures interact strangely with creatures summoned through "cSpellSpawnEnemy".  Usually the strangeness only happens when the summoner is a taskcreature though (monstertype must be higher ranks than summoned creature, or it will go berserk).  I tried increasing the Trap's rank to elite but it made no difference.  They don't attack the traps after all, just the Nameless Guardians, even when they're set to the same faction.

39 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

- I assume this is tied to s2render.dll? Just asking because I'm using the vanilla file.

Accomplished through spells.txt by adding missing values in the "fxTypeCast" and/or "fxTypeSpell" lines.  Also by adding some missing entries in soundprofile.txt. Honestly there's tons more I couldn't fix without access to the code. Most bosses are meant to have all kinds of special SFX but the soundprofile entries linking them to the hardcoded events aren't present, so I had to do the above workarounds.

Would love to hear some details about this. Awesome that you managed to look into it. So, will CA execution no longer interrupt any voice lines, or only some specific ones (like campaign dialogue)?

Frankly, I haven't tested this yet. I tried the one thing I could think of: changing the volumegroup assignment in soundresources.txt for the grunts (now '8') to something other than the voiced lines (formerly all were '14'). I was hoping to maybe PM you a link of a test version so you could try out some of this stuff and report back.  My PC isn't set up to test PFP right now without uninstalling everything and starting over from scratch.

Does this refer to the artefacting caused by the DOUBLE_SIDED flag introduced to all surfaces in the surface.txt, or the vanilla "smeary" shadows problem that has always been there? And how was it resolved?

Yes, I couldn't think of a better way to describe other than it looked they were covered in dirt.  It's adjusted globally through optionsdefault.txt.

What did this passive A.I. do? Because I have a suspicion that the Bog Demons in the Swamp might be suffering from the same thing. They often just walk around after their first attack and it can take them a while before they start attacking you. The same thing also sometimes happens with the giant green Scorpions in the Desert, where they slowly walk until they reach a certain spot and only then start attacking.

The Liches would just stand stock-still until you attacked them.  Now they roam around a small area near their spawn point, like the other skeletons.

The Bog Demons have mage A.I.. Honestly there was no reason for that, except that's what I gave them in D2F when I first discovered them.  Mage A.I. is kind of... flighty and spaced-out.  I could change it to enemy_warrior_brave_ex like all the other demons.

Bundled together just with a question about whether this includes ranged Elite Stone Guard. They had "enemy_whit_verlangsamen", which also forced them to run into melee.

Yes. I think the total list is: Stone Archer, Troll/Yeti Hunter, Slaverobber elite, Moldered Skeleton Archer.  Along with the Orc Hunters from previous release.

I think this should also specify, that quests will no longer drop uniques.

I mean they could technically, if the quest had reward_drop=1, just not when the "drop set item" function is called on.  Hm, something like:

"Quest set item rewards will no longer be doubled or accompanied by extra unique armor drops."

• Like! 1

Soo that's it, I'm done with the cross-check. (I edited more into my post above). As for my personal opinion: damn that was fast. There were more than a hundred bug reports and it didn't even take you a week after you were finished with d2F?

57 minutes ago, Flix said:

Did I miss any others?

"A Good Father"

57 minutes ago, Flix said:

If you have some math wizardry up your sleeve that can help unmask the binary masks that are used for the "usagebits" parameters in blueprint bonuses I'm sure it would expedite things.

Boni and bonusgroups are actually exactly the thing I'm working on atm, it should be a great help fo modders if I'm successfull, but I think my idea would, how do you say it, be out of scope for PFP:D

What I can do however is checking my blueprint.txt spreadsheet and see if I can come up with patterns I notice.

Edited by Lindor
  • Thanks! 1

@Flix At least for the High Elf, the Skill Combat Discipline only increases the damage of Combat Arts when the Skill is originally added. There is no additional increase in the damage of the Combat Arts after the Skill is mastered at level 75 (without any All Skills Plus modifiers included, of course).

@Flix I have found the pattern for usagebits:

1. Convert the number into binary. e.g. 65527 -> 1111111111110111
  2. Last 9 bits are irrelevant (informaticians count from right to left, starting with 0)
  3. first 7 bits stand for heroes in the following order :
    • bit 0 - seraphim
    • bit 1 - dryad
    • bit 2 - shadow warrior
    • bit 3 - inquisitor
    • bit 4 - high elf
    • bit 5 - temple guardian
    • bit 6 - dragon mage
  4. 1 means can appear, 0 means can not appear.

So e.g. with the example above, 1111111111110111, the bonus can appear on all items except on inquisitor items.

You can confirm this for yourself if you like, these are EE 2.4's usagebits:

Spoiler

image.png.570efb46ae4637ecd9b57c301bea426a.png

Edited by Lindor
  • Appreciation 1
14 minutes ago, Lindor said:

"A Good Father"

That's from "A Letter Home."

15 minutes ago, Lindor said:

There were more than a hundred bug reports and it didn't even take you a week after you were finished with d2F?

I put all the fixes into D2F first.  For PFP I simply had to repeat what I had just done. It's much easier when it's fresh on one's mind.  EE should come in another week or two.

16 minutes ago, Lindor said:

(I edited more into my post above)

I appreciate wanting it all in one chunk, but that's a surefire way for me to miss something.  Reviewing this thread for fixes, I was shocked how many times posts had been edited with new information, well after the discussion had continued on.  Good for posterity perhaps, but poor old Flix had no clue.

2 hours ago, Lindor said:

Noticed the same behaviour today for a slave in the human region with EE. This bug might've been drawn to PFP as well.

This is the resurrecting enemies right?  I've never been able to reproduce this. Do you have the disk version of the game or digital?

Is it me or the experience for Fury (bird-like monster near Ice Hydra cave) normal(not super) version is x10(so it's almost the same as for the super version) ?

Ohh yes, that was also fixed, just forgot to document.

3 hours ago, Lindor said:

On light path, if the Garganthropod is killed in the correct moment while his summoned T-Energy Scorpions are alive, they become neutral, including behaviour change. After having burned the corpse and it disappeared with this standard green ghost glow, they become enemies again.

They inherit the faction of their summoner, which is changed to a neutral one for that phase so you can "talk" to the corpse and burn it.

Another thing I noticed: When you speak to Assim a second time after you picked him up during light path campaign, he should say smth like "Let's go, one does not simply let a king wait", but the only option you have for his pop-up window is "Ablehnen" ("Decline") which doesn't make any sense. It should rather be "Ok". Well, at least if you're playing german, don't know what he says in other languages and what options you have there.

Yeah, there's no way to change that without changing the subsequent dialog with the thug.  There is a possibility of making new quest phases and moving all the log text and dialogs around but that would require editing the texts for all localizations as well as moving the sound files around for all languages.  That's a big effort for something so trivial.

Little Mary, the girl of the quest with the same name, after completing the last stage of the quest where she and her mother get teleported, walks into the near high elf outpost every night on her own as if she was living there while her parents stay home. Is this intended?

She's an adventurous girl who likes to hang out with unlikely friends.

Also, on topic of quest rewards items. The reward (TG leg piece) for the "Rusty Inheritance" Temple Guardian quest can roll with absolutely any affix. Any class, any aspect or skills. Don't know if it was intended or not. A couple examples:

I think usagebits and possibly weargroup are both ignored when items drop through quest.txt.

As for all the german localization bugs,

Yes, feel free to send it over whenever convenient. PFP has no localization files other than English, so all other languages are vanilla. I couldn't just paste in the CM Patch global.res because so much text was deleted or replaced in CM Patch.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Flix said:

This is the resurrecting enemies right?  I've never been able to reproduce this. Do you have the disk version of the game or digital?

steam.

and I possess fallen angel disc version but not installed anymore.

Also, is there a possibility to fix that lizardman tails still wiggle after their death? (And include this into EE/D2F?)

EDIT: I wish there was a binary tree in this forum to get an overview of who replied to who. Slowly it is getting little confusing:lol:

Edited by Lindor
1 hour ago, Flix said:

Yes, I couldn't think of a better way to describe other than it looked they were covered in dirt.  It's adjusted globally through optionsdefault.txt.

Yes to both? The only thing worrying me about the optionsdefault.txt solution, which was suggested by dimitrius back on page 9 when it was first discussed was this sentence:

- "Perhaps, going for lower shadow quality is optimal."

Does this solution lower the overall shadow quality in any way?

Edited by idbeholdME
6 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

It's adjusted globally through optionsdefault.txt.

Wait didn't I extra script a SURFACE_FLAG_DOUBLESIDED removing tool to fix the issue? I can darkly remember there was something.

10 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

- "Perhaps, going for lower shadow quality is optimal."

Does this solution lower the overall shadow quality in any way?

Not that I can tell.  I read that as two separate suggestions. I.e, try this parameter, or you might try lowering shadow quality in the options menu.  It's not the same parameter.  Shadows can still be set to max.

I've been playing with it in D2F for a couple months now and it all looks great to me.

8 minutes ago, Lindor said:

Wait didn't I extra script a SURFACE_FLAG_DOUBLESIDED removing tool to fix the issue? I can darkly remember there was something.

You did.

7 minutes ago, Flix said:

Not that I can tell.  I read that as two separate suggestions. I.e, try this parameter, or you might try lowering shadow quality in the options menu.  It's not the same parameter.  Shadows can still be set to max.

I've been playing with it in D2F for a couple months now and it all looks great to me.

Good to hear. I was frankly scared by that sentence and read it as "lower the shadow quality with these options and the problem goes away".

Lowering the shadow quality in the game options works against the other buggy shadow thing I described here but did nothing against the surface.txt artefacting:

Edited by idbeholdME

I'm not quite into this topic anymore - if the flags which caused the issue have been removed, then why is the optionsdefault.txt change necessary? Or has the flag removal option not been taken? sry to imterrupt, I'm curious.

I did not remove the flags, because they were put there in the first place for a reason.  My goal was to avoid undoing the fixes to transparent textures by using an alternate solution.

@Flix I have found the pattern for usagebits:

1. Convert the number into binary. e.g. 65527 -> 1111111111110111
  2. Last 9 bits are irrelevant (informaticians count from right to left, starting with 0)
  3. first 7 bits stand for heroes in the following order :
    • bit 0 - seraphim
    • bit 1 - dryad
    • bit 2 - shadow warrior
    • bit 3 - inquisitor
    • bit 4 - high elf
    • bit 5 - temple guardian
    • bit 6 - dragon mage
  4. 1 means can appear, 0 means can not appear.

So e.g. with the example above, 1111111111110111, the bonus can appear on all items except on inquisitor items.

You can confirm this for yourself if you like, these are EE 2.4's usagebits:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.570efb46ae4637ecd9b57c301bea426a.png

:yay:  Very, very helpful!  I'm catching and correcting all kinds of errors.  Finally I may get all this sorted out.

1 hour ago, Flix said:

:yay:  Very, very helpful!  I'm catching and correcting all kinds of errors.  Finally I may get all this sorted out.

Haha I'm proud I could help. Lists and patterns are kinda my thing:wink:
Seems like the devs accidentally swapped 0 and 1 for temple guardian's bit, eh?:lindor:

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

Haha I'm proud I could help. Lists and patterns are kinda my thing:wink:
Seems like the devs accidentally swapped 0 and 1 for temple guardian's bit, eh?:lindor:

Yeah it's worse than that. I counted 64 instances of usagebits values I changed tonight. It would be less for EE since more skills are available to each character.  There were way too many "1111111111111111's" and also some strange omissions.

16 hours ago, Flix said:

I finally figured this out.

Vanilla behavior: Gar throws a stone, it sits on the ground until you kill it. The stone does nothing.

CM Patch behavior: Gar throws a stone, it sits on the ground until you kill it. The stone activates a buff that does healing bursts to Gar, in accordance with the quest log text about how destroying the stones is the key to defeating him.

PFP 1.0 behavior: I copied over everything from CM Patch except for the healing buff.  The stone attempted to activate the non-existent buff, which crashed the game every time Gar threw a stone.

PFP 1.1+ behavior: To stop the crashing I turned the stone throw into a standard projectile attack. The stone inflicts damage on impact and is immediately destroyed. This is why you thought it looked odd.

PFP 1.3 (upcoming): I've restored the original behavior where the stone sits there until killed.  It will now heal Gar again.

Nice! :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, Flix said:

Yeah it's worse than that. I counted 64 instances of usagebits values I changed tonight. It would be less for EE since more skills are available to each character.  There were way too many "1111111111111111's" and also some strange omissions.

Hmm. Keep in mind that usagebits changes might cause trouble with:

• Boni which are additionally or exclusively used for non-items, e.g. Tokens or Mounts etc., it migh break the spell or even the game
  • Boni, which are used for items which can be used by multiple or all characters, like e.g. weapons, it might cause those items to not drop anymore for those heroes or do even worse. I think usagebits tell the boni to appear or not appear based on which character classes can use an item. If an item can be used by all character classes, it means it can only have boni which have usagebit 65535.
  • Also what happens if an item drops which has only boni in a bonusgroup that are not available for the hero the item was made for?

That's why I think you should be careful here. All in all I'd say just give every bonus the 65535 and sort it all out via bonusgroups, this might be safer. And when I'm finished with my current project, it will also be easier. (I know that currently you'd need tons of bonusgroups)

EDIT: the more I think about it, the more I realize the amount of open questions regarding usagebits.

• Do the relevant heroes picked depend on the weargroup of the item or the hero(es) currently playing/for which the item was dropped?
  • Is it an AND statement or an OR statement? So do the usagebits for ALL relevant heroes have to be 1 in order for the bonus to be able to appear or does AT LEAST ONE relevant heroe's usagebit have to be one?
  • All of the questions above.

--------

A question which came int my mind: Did you include the questscripts.txt changes which I proposed a while back?

Also after another read-through of this thread, I think this one might've went over your head:

23 hours ago, Lindor said:

Playing German, Light Path Dryad:

In Aerendyr, after speaking to Dranaigh first, the Dryads voice line response is okay, but any additional time you speak to Dranaigh, the Dryad responds with "Bereite dich auf den Tod vor" ("Prepare for Death"), which doesn't make sense.

Edited by Lindor