Sacred 2 Fallen Angel Ultra Avatars!

Schot

Heeeey Sacredians!

Well in light of the recent Sacred 2 Fansite Kit Carolyn recently announced I was inspired to play around with the media in it and by accident created a nice little surprise for everyone. Below is a small collection of nine new avatars created from Sacred 2 Art. This was a quick little project that I very much enjoyed creating and thought there might be some folks who would enjoy it as well. Feel free to do whatever you like with the art below.

I'll have a new batch in the near future to add to these but if you have suggestions for new avatars feel free to share those ideas. :)

Cheers!

Actual avatars are below this image.

S2AvatarsPoster.jpg

LichKingAvatar.gifTGuardianAvatar.gifMummieAvatar.gif

SWarriorAvatar.gifShipAvatar.gifSeraphimAvatar.gif

BalrogAvatar.gifGolemAvatar.gifWerewolfAvatar.gif

Update:

7 frames have been added to enable all who wish to to create their own avatars:

Framegold.pngFrameStone.pngFrameBurnt.png

FrameNature.pngFramemetal.pngFrameIce.png

Something fun that I accidently stumbled across is that these actually stack quite nicely so have fun with them and create your own versions if you like. Here's some examples of how stacking them can turn out. :yay:

FrameBurntGoldStone.pngFrameIceGold.pngFrameGoldNature.png

FrameIceStone.pngFrameMetalStone.pngFrameIceNature.png

And here are some cut out base images to toy with:

Balrog.jpgDragon.jpgGolem.jpg

LychKing.jpgMummie.jpgSailBoat.jpg

Seraphim.jpgShadowW.jpgTempleG.jpg

Werewolf.jpg

Cheers! :o

AWSOME!

THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOL

PS: Lich King, Temple Guardian, Mummie, Shadow warrior, SHIP , Seraphin, Balrog, Golem, Werewolf

:yay::)

sorry found that a little amusing, no offence great job!

wow

WOW

lol, zomg...when I just say all their names out loud I feel like I'm announcing super heroes out of a new japanese anime heroe cartoon..

This is absolutely fantastic work, I love Ship, lich king and ...wow, the lighting on temple guardian..where did you grab that pic from, I've NEVER seen that one before.

But my favorite of them all is the mummi, lol...I just love saying it with huge reverb.

Superb!

+++ @ Schot

:yay:

gogo

Ooooh, nice work Schot!

Really awesome avatars you made there, and I must say I did get quite some kicks from seeing the ship avatar. :drool:

(on a side note: does gogo yell "lich king" around the house too? if yes, oh god, how can you live with him >_<)

Edited by Indy13

ahha, lately it's been ...

M U M M I E!

lol,I'm trying to figure out what all their cool powers would be...kinda like in that kung fu panda video...

:)

gogo

p.s. I"m at the point now where I can do individual voices for all the avatars...ship for awhile evaded me...but a breakthrough just occurred a few minutes ago :)

Thank you very much for the kind responses guys! :D

And if you guys think of some Sacred2 art that you'd like turned into avatars feel free to post the image and I'll frame it. :)

PS: Lich King, Temple Guardian, Mummie, Shadow warrior, SHIP , Seraphin, Balrog, Golem, Werewolf

:);)

sorry found that a little amusing, no offence great job!

lol Ok... I confess. It isn't the coolest name I could think of but by the time I got to it I was just so tired that I just thought. "Oh forget it! You will be called... Ship!" Hahaha! I'll try harder next time. :D

(on a side note: does gogo yell "lich king" around the house too? if yes, oh god, how can you live with him >_<)

ahha, lately it's been ...

M U M M I E!

lol,I'm trying to figure out what all their cool powers would be...kinda like in that kung fu panda video...

:)

gogo

p.s. I"m at the point now where I can do individual voices for all the avatars...ship for awhile evaded me...but a breakthrough just occurred a few minutes ago :P

Help?!

Yes... Yes he does Indy. Please. Someone... Make him stop! :)

:4rofl:

lol @ blow up seraphim. I'm sure Ascaron would agree. :devil:

Well looks like this is going to end up being a kit of some kind. I've thrown together several new frames together with various bits from in game screenshots of Sacred Underworld and other scraps here and there. Now that I've got a bunch of frames I've got to figure out what to put inside them. I'm looking to put Sacred2 graphics inside the frames now to make a larger complete collection of avatars. If anyone has some Sacred2 images that they think would work well I could sure use the ideas!

Oh and here are an example of some new frames. What do you think?

• 2 months later...

At long last I have fiiiinally added these avatars to our own avatar gallery for selection. Had meant to do this long ago but poor Schot is soooo overworked. *Cries a river and plays the tiny violin* :3lmao:

Now when folks register and go looking through the assortment of forum avatars for selection they will be able to choose from these new avatars should they want.

To see the avatar gallery you would click on "My Controls" link near the top of the forum, then looking to the left menu click on "Edit Avatar Settings". From there you will see a small drop down menu with the words "Base Gallery". Clicking the drop down menu will show the other two galleries; IPB Community Pack(which I'll probably scrap soon) and the Sacred2 Fallen Angel gallery.

Oh and to simplify things in this particualar topic I've updated the first post to contain all the graphics I've made available for use by others. Specifically the frames are now in that first post which I had not yet released here at FDM. Also added one extra frame for Timo. :gogo:

Cheers all and hopefully I'll have many more to add to it soon!

ahh, you've added them to the default avatars, lol, finally... heh, all the Sacred forums had 'em cept for us :help:

And the frames look great. Third one from the left is my favorite.

:bow:

gogo

• 3 years later...

Still up for grabs, for anyone that needs an avatar.

now's your time to be beautiful

:cool:

gogo

p.s. Brad, you should think about making these a download ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thats awesome, the amount of time ive played Sacred and used Photoshop.. but I never put them both together >_<