I will help any one on the Sacred game

That's very kind of you Destroyer. Thank you. :bump: For myself I'm playing Underworld and only in Hard Core. But still your offer is very kind!

yea I wish I had sacred under world but I live in airdrie and its a small city with no good places to buy games and I cant find sacred underworld I cant even buy it over the internet (parents wont allow)

(parents wont allow)

yup know that problem, hers what to do

1. manipulate parnets to think you're a very nice guy a week or two

2.''clean your room'' (push evrything under bed and hide stuff in closet)

3. tell your mom she looks 10 years younger than she is

4. pretend to be exited of your fathers passion

5. laugh alot of your fathers extremly bad humor

6. come home early and tell the reason is that u missed them

7. say you love them evryday

8. ask again

well just my tips for sucsess :drinks:

good luck

ROFL Erling!! hahahaha :hugs:

Oh I liked it a lot! I will try it hehe.

Um I have an other tip.

Maybe it is wrong, but I think you can even download. Cheap and easy. I'll try to find a website where you can download so we can play together.

:drinks: Sry if I give a wrong information, but...it can work. I will think about it yet. :drinks:

Oh um well true...illegal (I mean not legal) but you dont have to pay. Also I mean it is only if you want to try it in SP

Ofc if you want to try Multi Player you have to buy the game. :drinks:

But it is cheap in our country. Dont know what how many it is in other countries.

Ok I found out 1 more thing!

If..you can download...or get the UW anyway...(you said you cant buy around your home)...so I will buy it and send the code to you! :D

And to get the UW I can still recommend you to download it somewhere....and I buy the game for ya so ascaron will be happy too ;)

Um sry for the 2x post...really sorry!

Um my question is: you cant get the UW? Anyway...if you can get it I will send the code...but if you can buy it you have the UW too already.

I would really help...gladly, but if you cant get the UW cant help. Sry!

Ok I checked this afternoon if I can buy the game for you.

Atm all the dvd-s has been bought in the shop and dont know when will get knew. I will watch for it but cant help atm. sry!

:D I will try to find an other idea for you, but I think the easiest way is that you look around the nearby cities and try to buy.

Ok I checked this afternoon if I can buy the game for you.

Atm all the dvd-s has been bought in the shop and dont know when will get knew. I will watch for it but cant help atm. sry!

:drinks: I will try to find an other idea for you, but I think the easiest way is that you look around the nearby cities and try to buy.

thanks tomi but like I said I cant get any thing bought over the internet unless its like a gift card or something and even then u have to pay fo shipping as well and im kinda broke right now but if theres away I get it for free id be happy ( for mp not sp) thanks for looking tomi