Sacred Underworld Quests question! Is there any quest that guarantees set drop?

Helllooo! 

So in Sacred Und. I know completing quests sometimes drops set items. before anything else I want to say I do not want to save reload until I get item. My question is, is there any quest that guarantees set drop, or any quest that has higher chances of dropping set item, or are they all dependent on survival skill and totally random :)

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld Quests question! Is there any quest that guarantees set drop?

From what I know the mission drop is random,there are some mission to promise you some items,like Hack sword ,Enlightned Ion ,Albion etc... but for sets ,I dont know any mission ,of course ,probably the SB  and Magic find helps for a better drop ,I've heard once that if you take more missions at the same time you have a better chance for drop,dont know if it's true for sure.

Edited by SupremeJoker
4 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Helllooo! 

So in Sacred Und. I know completing quests sometimes drops set items. before anything else I want to say I do not want to save reload until I get item. My question is, is there any quest that guarantees set drop, or any quest that has higher chances of dropping set item, or are they all dependent on survival skill and totally random :)

every quest that you complete will increase the chance for the set items to drop from quests , after one set item is dropped from quests, the increased chance of drop is reset

• Like! 1
58 minutes ago, RuDDicK said:

every quest that you complete will increase the chance for the set items to drop from quests , after one set item is dropped from quests, the increased chance of drop is reset

really?? How high can this percentage meter run up to..is it a unique meter or attached to survival bonus?

Great tip

:1IK84gB:

gogo