Wounds increase dmg dealt above 100? Also questions about spell resistance and resist stun

What happens if I increase this above 100% ? Does it reset or I just do 100%+ more damage ? What do spell resistance and resist stun do? Do they just reduce duration of snares and stuns or they add a chance to not get snared ? 

Also, what is shock oppoment, is it stun ? Can I stun dragon? :D

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

What happens if I increase this above 100% ? Does it reset or I just do 100%+ more damage ? What do spell resistance and resist stun do? Do they just reduce duration of snares and stuns or they add a chance to not get snared ? 

when the game was released it was Schot experimenting that discoverd that you had had to buy the (then) rarest item in the game ... 35% WIDD rings ( I remember people bartering these in the old Hard Core online server days) ... you would socket them all over your armor to increase that one HUGE hit ...course the trade off with socketing SO much damage is that you had to trade out  a lot your other protections... thrilling stuff

with todays mods I guess you could just " i dream of jeannie blink" as many rings as you want... presto.. instant Uber WIDD build 

jeannie-blink.gif

:)

gogo

What happens if I increase this above 100% ?

Yes ,if you have 700% WIDD ,your damage will increase with 700% at 1% HP.

Yes ,the shock opoonent is it the stun,I never see it or tested on dragons ,dont know if you need a huge bonus of shock opponen to stun the dragon,if that is possible ,the only hero that I ve seen in some videos that is able to shock Bosse's(like anducar) is Dwarf ,here is a video

What do spell resistance and resist stun do? Do they just reduce duration of snares and stuns or they add a chance to not get snared ? 

Spell ressistance I believe it s for the monster\magicians\hirelings\ice elf's etc... who use spell,I ve never tested to see if at 100% it will totally block the spell,the ressist stun help you agains the enemies that deal stun ,for example the cave fish ,who probably make at least once all of us angry for his stun and speed.

• Thanks! 1

resist stun do?

21 minutes ago, SupremeJoker said:

ressist stun help you agains the enemies that deal stun ,for example the cave fish ,who probably make at least once all of us angry for his stun and speed.

Wait isn't resist stun the bonus that helps you against the cerebropods? You know those tentacles-with-brain-thingies? I thought stun would be the thing that prevents your cooldowns from regenerating and the resist stun bonus adds a chance that the stunn effect doesn't hit you when cerebropods attack? Or am I mistaken here?

• zomgod! 1
2 minutes ago, Lindor said:

Wait isn't resist stun the bonus that helps you against the cerebropods? You know those tentacles-with-brain-thingies?

Who else here also thinks those over grown calamari are TOO OP and scary in high end ...

soo many seraphims... all lost... 

:cry: 

gogo

3 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Who else here also thinks those over grown calamari are TOO OP and scary in high end ...

soo many seraphims... all lost... 

:cry: 

gogo

ABSOLUTELY YES!

Interesting story here: Years back I thought about how it could be possible to defend against and took the most creative of the ideas that came into my mind: A build that doesn't use abilities! A pure leftclicker - how could that be possibly ever work? Well, I had a concept in mind:
https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1548309-Dämonin-Konzeptidee

But I never played daemon before - so I had to farm all the stuff for the daemon in order to make it work! A member of the german community, wildundgesetzlos, sent me a high +mf char and motivated me to keep farming, so I read about and tested different methods and farmed more and more until I finally came up with a reliable method - the Anducar method! That was the point where I decided to get the daemoness to level 216 first before starting to farm for Anducar - And that was the beginning of the character pack xD

• Respect! 1
10 hours ago, Lindor said:

Wait isn't resist stun the bonus that helps you against the cerebropods? You know those tentacles-with-brain-thingies? I thought stun would be the thing that prevents your cooldowns from regenerating and the resist stun bonus adds a chance that the stunn effect doesn't hit you when cerebropods attack? Or am I mistaken here?

I don t know if it work against cerebropod's ,I've never tried a build with ressit stun,also I believe that's and abilty of the Cerebropod's to stop your cooldown's,as I say ,the cave fish stun you too,but doesn't stop your abilities from regenerating.If someone know for sure and tested ,correct me !

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

I don t know if it work against cerebropod's ,I've never tried a build with ressit stun,also I believe that's and abilty of the Cerebropod's to stop your cooldown's,as I say ,the cave fish stun you too,but doesn't stop your abilities from regenerating.If someone know for sure and tested ,correct me !

I think you're right, tested it, resist stun and repel stun helps with cave fishs not cerebropods. I think I confused it with spell resistance because spell resistance does help with cerebropods, tested that as well.

Edited by Lindor
  • Like! 1
29 minutes ago, Lindor said:

I think you're right, tested it, resist stun and repel stun helps with cave fishs not cerebropods. I think I confused it with spell resistance because spell resistance does help with cerebropods, tested that as well.

well good to know that spell ressistence work against cerebropods,thank you ! 

• Like! 1