Jump to content
DarkMatters Celebrates
19 Years of Christmas in Ancaria

From the Sacred 2 Christmas Island Soundtrack
Click to Open Player!

Lindor

DarkMatters Emoji request :)

Recommended Posts

Can we have a spock-eyebrow-raise-smiley please?:D

Edited by Lindor
Link to comment

oooh, we love requests... lets see shall we...

do you see one somewhere online that we can use ? 

:1IK84gB:

gogo

Link to comment

Hmm... I could make one. My to-do-list is long atm, but that would be smth worth the time xD I suppose .gif format?

  • Appreciation 1
Link to comment

Ayuh thats perfect, gif is perfect! and if you happen to see one you like just drag it here, and maybe we can errr *cough* have it make its appearance on the boards

:cow:

 

gogo

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Fascinating. http://pctalk.info/forum30/images/smilies/icon_vulcan.gif

You don't seem to be able to display images but the link is to a 'Vulcan smilie' that was created just for me. It shouldn't be too hard to modify it to make other 'emotions'.

oooh spock... hes got the pointy ears ...though looks like a martian

icon_vulcan.gif

gogo

Link to comment

Btw leonard nimoy has brown eyes, it didn't look as good as blue but I can try to rework

  • Appreciation 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Lindor said:

Btw leonard nimoy has brown eyes, it didn't look as good as blue but I can try to rework

:superman:

gogo

5 minutes ago, Lindor said:

Hmm first try whaddya think?

sG7S6AM.gif

(can rescale it if necessary)

very cool!!!

can you make it mini size for our smileys? very unique and distinct... good work lindor 

the challenge of smileys has always been to pack tons of *feel* into tiny potent packages

:)

 

gogo

  • Thanks! 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

can you make it mini size for our smileys?

yeah... unfortunately with the standard rescaling process in gimp the eyebrows change color, don't know what happens there.

I used a website instead, but the eyebrow gets super small and hardly visible there:

ezgif-7-a28867b0ca.gif

If it het's any smaller than that, it gets lost completely.

I think I'll have to redo it.

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Lindor said:

yeah... unfortunately with the standard rescaling process in gimp the eyebrows change color, don't know what happens there.

I used a website instead, but the eyebrow gets super small and hardly visible there:

ezgif-7-a28867b0ca.gif

If it het's any smaller than that, it gets lost completely.

I think I'll have to redo it.

If you're happy with that its a delight to use it 

:)

 

gogo

Link to comment

3smvbXB.gifJ4CAXSo.gifkPSiMjN.gifJ3CcMYq.gif5Dvb3N5.gif

We could make a poll :) I'd vote for #4 :)

Edited by Lindor
Reason: I hosted directly from the website first, they got deleted, now I use imgur for hosting
  • Like! 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Lindor said:

3smvbXB.gifJ4CAXSo.gifkPSiMjN.gifJ3CcMYq.gif5Dvb3N5.gif

We could make a poll :) I'd vote for #4 :)

Number four it is... consider it done by day... thanks putting it all together Lindor!

:hugs:

gogo

  • Respect! 1
Link to comment

And... done! You made this week a little more sparkly on these Sacred forums Lindor, thanks!

:lindor:

gogo

 

ps. we actually had another member who created his own smiley as well, fabulous Ogame player! In fact thats where this forum comes from .. originally with lots of members from original Sacred International Forum, and while we were waiting for Sacred 2 to come out... OGame! 

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/forum/221-ogame/

 

:ike:

loved it so much TOOOOO much.. will NEVER touch stuff like that again, hahahah, digital crack!

:oooo:

 

  • Appreciation 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

And... done! You made this week a little more sparkly on these Sacred forums Lindor, thanks!

:lindor:

gogo

Love it:lindor::lindor::lindor:

Thank you so much, I bet you will see some more smileys from me from now on :D

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

ps. we actually had another member who created his own smiley as well,

I thought this was a common thing?

:hooyaah::flix::chattius::gogo::schot::lindor:

 

:D

 

 

P.S.::lindor:

  • Like! 1
Link to comment

Interesting ... any chance we could add mine as well? :lindor:

  • Appreciation 1
Link to comment

Very nice Lindor!  You really nailed that haircut.  :lindor:

For the longest time I wanted to design emoji's but some other project would always take precedence.  Kolobok's emojis are a big fave of mine and of which most of our forum emojis are from.  Aiwan, I think is the author's name, created a GDK kit so that anyone could create emojis based on his style and using templates he provided. 

Feel free to try your hand at it.  :schot:

http://www.en.kolobok.us/download.php?view.13

 

 

  • Thanks! 1
Link to comment
On 1/14/2022 at 1:12 AM, Spock said:

Interesting ... any chance we could add mine as well? :lindor:

Just commenting because I think this has been overlooked :)

  • Appreciation 1
Link to comment
On 1/13/2022 at 6:33 PM, Lindor said:

Love it:lindor::lindor::lindor:

Thank you so much, I bet you will see some more smileys from me from now on :D

I thought this was a common thing?

:hooyaah::flix::chattius::gogo::schot::lindor:

 

:D

 

 

P.S.::lindor:

Its not often we add the smileys, Schot has been kind of picky over the last 18 years, and likes a particular artists' style for the forum to have its own unique feel in the universe...but years go by and we meet awesome people who offer great ideas, like Ike with his sheep and you with your own-crafted spock... 

Community is where its at!

:heart:

gogo

Link to comment
On 1/13/2022 at 7:12 PM, Spock said:

Interesting ... any chance we could add mine as well? :lindor:

absolutely spock! If you have a image or smiley, emoticon that will fit into our size here on the forum, please just post it and we can add it for you.

deeeeeeeeeeelighted!

:sun:

gogo

 

Link to comment

image.png.3c80bf87791ce59c217d3d0a4c676c56.png

Is this OK? My first post above is a direct link to the image ...

[Added]

I also found these that I'm fairly sure came from a smilie web site:

image.png.aaa17d91c3c9eafee80e6a2055053cf9.png    image.png.a3ab714789a5a7141c241cfe07755389.png

If I remember, there were a whole series of similar images.

Edited by Spock
  • Appreciation 1
Link to comment
On 1/16/2022 at 5:31 PM, Spock said:

image.png.3c80bf87791ce59c217d3d0a4c676c56.png

Is this OK? My first post above is a direct link to the image ...

[Added]

I also found these that I'm fairly sure came from a smilie web site:

image.png.aaa17d91c3c9eafee80e6a2055053cf9.png    image.png.a3ab714789a5a7141c241cfe07755389.png

If I remember, there were a whole series of similar images.

And ...your wee widdle green friend added... thanks for your wuv!! :heart:

:spock:

gogo

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
  • Create New...