Searching for Underworld menù graphics fix

Onion

Hi guys!

I used the search function but I didn't find anything that talks about this topic, so I open it

I am searching for a way to fix the glitchy graphics in the starting game menù using Underworld dlc... the gray tone one, not the goldish vanilla one. There is something in the bottom right corner that seems to move like the water animation under it, but there is no water in that place. Does anyone know how to fix it or if there is someone who already thought about it? Thank you in advance guys!

If someone is interested in this topic, I managed to fix the menù with photoshop.

I edited a tga file extracted from the texture file, and I fixed the alpha channel to have the correct transparency. Fortunately, it was only one tga file, GUI_UW_OPTIONS12.tga, to have a strange alpha channel, with a shade of gray instead of a pure white to give 100% opacity on the rocks. As a follow up, I also fixed SUI_UW_OPTIONS12.tga and SUI_UW_OPTIONS1.tga of the Sacred Reborn mod by the Overlookers to have the correct transparency as well. I will post the fix in the mods section!

• Like! 1