Sacred Underworld fastest way to finish Ancaria with characters who dont have jump skill

Ancaria camp takes a lot of running. What is the shortest way to finish mainquest ? I know I can go straight to porto valum and then get vilbur, but can I go to demordrey after saving vilbur ? Or I need to go to bridge and continue, I am looking for all shortcuts available please. I play dwarf now 

14 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I meant without abusing saves etc, original no cheat fastest way, and this guy plays daemon, I play dwarf, I dont have mobility skills :/ 

Yes but this video still yields all the answers to your question.:) Btw he doesn't cheat, he uses exploits to save time, that's a big difference. It's important because the way the quicksave/-load exploit works is that pop-up-windows don't close (and don't update) on quickloading. By abusing this he can drop a save near vilya, do the Plains of Urkuk part of the questline till the last pop-up window, load the save near vilya and press OK, saving him the running time from Treville to Portal to Vilya. If you understand that, then you know that he still does everything that the main quest requires and he does it in the correct order. So e.g. for your DeMordrey question you know that you need to speak to Valor after rescuing Wilbur because he also does that, but you don't need to go over the bridge at Faeries Crossing because he also doesn't. So you can take any route to DeMordrey as long as you spoke to Valor first.:D

I don't think there's any known shortcut he didn't use, otherwise it wouldn't be WR.:lindor:

• Like! 1