It looks like the spawn counter for the region bosses. You have to kill the necessary amount of monsters
to spawn the region bosses. Check wolfies lair for further info.
PS:
I would like to encourage you to explore the game mechanics a bit more on your own. The most questions
you ask are getting answered in the sacredwiki. Wolfies Lair is an incredibly valuable source of
informations as well. If you plan to fool around with the balance.bin, you are mostly on your own.  

PPS:
I give you a good advice: Only one sword at a time.
Do not try to forge 143.879 swords simultanously, no, make only a single one, but work hard and give
all you got. Then move on to the next sword. Thats how you make good mods ...and swords.

Edited by Dax
  • Like! 1
1 hour ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

If I edit them, what happens when I put numbers to 15000 and what happens if I put all values on 500 ?

image_2022-01-21_101613.png

where you find this? :D I would like to see if it's work live ,just put 1 number and the boss regions to appear :D

6 hours ago, Dax said:

It looks like the spawn counter for the region bosses. You have to kill the necessary amount of monsters
to spawn the region bosses. Check wolfies lair for further info.
PS:
I would like to encourage you to explore the game mechanics a bit more on your own. The most questions
you ask are getting answered in the sacredwiki. Wolfies Lair is an incredibly valuable source of
informations as well. If you plan to fool around with the balance.bin, you are mostly on your own.  

PPS:
I give you a good advice: Only one sword at a time.
Do not try to forge 143.879 swords simultanously, no, make only a single one, but work hard and give
all you got. Then move on to the next sword. Thats how you make good mods ...and swords.

Wow after 17 years of playing I found about region bosses, ok so I will reduce number of enemies then. Down to 500. 

I have years of experience modding total war. I modded Rome 1, medieval 2, Three kingdoms and Troy. I know how modding works. I am more curious about tools. I have no idea where to get tools to mod. I noticed Overlookers modded skills, I have german files for creature pak, balance bin and weapon pak, but I have no clue what editor exists for editing player skills :) 

• Appreciation 1
3 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Wow after 17 years of playing I found about region bosses, ok so I will reduce number of enemies then. Down to 500. 

I have years of experience modding total war. I modded Rome 1, medieval 2, Three kingdoms and Troy. I know how modding works. I am more curious about tools. I have no idea where to get tools to mod. I noticed Overlookers modded skills, I have german files for creature pak, balance bin and weapon pak, but I have no clue what editor exists for editing player skills :)

so if I put the number 1000 in a region ,after I kill an enemy ,the boss region will pop up ?

21 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Bravo on the discovery mah friend! :dance2: ... even after almost two decades for you modding, your enthusiasm for Sacred is still so infectious ...

Sacred lives!

:cow:

• Appreciation 1
8 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

does someone know how to activate use this program,I've moved everything from the ZIP to sacred folder ,but nothing ,I dont get an exe or something 

What part doesn't work ? I changed skills, so you get 1 at level 5, then 10, 15. 20, 25, 30 ... I changed enemies count to 1500 for all regions. For me it works, do you get error ?