[HC] Dual Wield / Revered Technology Build

Vishanka

2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Vishanka, I wish the Mutation Sets would drop more often.

I already have 3 pieces of the megalcarwen set :)  and I don't think I actually need the pieces for every level since there are no stats on it that I need, so I'm actually quite fine.

The Seraphim can reach invincibility with the 3 Set pieces, 9 Tanits Collar (niob) and 110 points into Toughness. If you wield Glacial Defender you can reach invincibility around level 130.

She will have 2 Kaldur's Legacy, lifeleech bosskiller.

The Divine Protection absorbs 100% of blood forest lifeleech and you don't need items that increase that value as it would be with the buff.

You can recast it every 40 seconds, the buff has the problem of being drained all the time and generating waiting time, and I don't like to wait.

Not sure if Divine Protection without Warding Energy Lore will last long enough in Blood Forest (full 40 seconds I mean). The eyes really "suck hard" in niob, literally.  You need to have as low hp as possible or the Divine Protection is weaker.

Then probably 2 or 3 rings for hitchance and the rest is damage, regenerationtime, attackspeed or runspeed or whatever one wants to do. I remember having enough slots left for fun stuff :) she has no active buffs and all the skills for regeneration time, so she should be able to stack quite a few runes without having to worry about +skill jewelry too much.

That's basically the plan. :angel:

At the moment I'm just using the improvements of the blacksmith since I have not found any jewelry I need.
I still can onehit everything that is not an elite mob and the nova is at 1,3s. :gogo:

Elite Cheetahs can be extremely dangerous, they lash out fast and heavily; I did a few rounds in Blood Forest as well but the Divine Protection cannot compensate every incoming damage so it's quite stressful and I'm a bit surprised I didn't lose her. My Mitigation is just around 24% at the moment.
But Blood Forest questline is so amazing for farming sets, that relativizes the risk.

Edited by Vishanka

You have a solid plan, Vishanka. If you want to boost Damage Mitigation quicker, Endijian's Wings combined with your Glacial Defender and D.M. Chest and Shoulder armor purchased from the Blacksmith and Merchant on Multiplayer Island would help.

:agreed:

I was unhappy with my decision to use the Character Editor a few times, it felt like cheating and I messed up the Skill points in the end so I deleted my character and created a new one with the gathered knowledge of the first one.

I edited the first posting and added explanations for some of the decisions as well as a guideline what item modifiers to look for.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Vishanka said:

Had a short break to satisfy an urge to play EVE Online :sun:

We're lv67 right now. Defense is increasinly challenging and do you remember the damn scorpions in the desert, they're so overpowered :twitch:

I'm leveling to 75 to get the first masteries before I continue with the campaign to reach platin.

I keep having insanely bad dropluck and have not found a Tinwora's Curse or Glacial Ward yet.

Damage output is doing fine.

Love the jungle. It's not a pretty screenshot but I love how dark it sometimes gets, like clouds :)

DyB6VtL.jpg

Yes regarding Scorpion! I remember when the game was first released and people were beginning to write in about their progression in the game and the first HC players first reported back...

Death,  death and more death... 

aieeeeeeeeeeee!

:oooo:

gogo

On 3/5/2022 at 3:40 PM, gogoblender said:

Death,  death and more death... 

A decade ago I usually died because of "mom" :lol::lol:

--

I'm undecided on which bronze mod to choose for Dashing Alacrity.
I would like to put the skill in a macro together with Divine Protection at some point and just hope that the information from the wiki is not outdated.

Run speed or attack speed - I think the decision mainly depends on what I have less of on the gear later.
The weapons I'm aiming for will both have 30% Attack Speed each, plus there's the speed bonus from Dual Wield for melee and casting speed from the Revered Technology lore.
I have might only have run speed on the boots if I use the Endijian set.

I think that just answered the question, sometimes you just have to think "loudly". :sun:

On 1/21/2022 at 11:42 PM, Vishanka said:

I focus on Flaring Nova and Archangel's Wrath as main attacks.

1 hour ago, Vishanka said:

Run speed or attack speed - I think the decision mainly depends on what I have less of on the gear later.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Hybrid_Damage_Based_Combat_Arts

Attack speed won't do it for you unless Flix changed that with PFP.

On 3/4/2022 at 9:40 PM, Vishanka said:

I keep having insanely bad dropluck and have not found a Tinwora's Curse or Glacial Ward yet.

Casting speed is one of the best boni imho. Tinwora's Curse definitely one of the best weapons for a caster, but also look out for a Nlovae's Mystery or Excalibran. Or Ignis Magica, but the others are better. Combat Art range is good with Flaring Nova.

2 hours ago, Lindor said:

Attack speed won't do it for you unless Flix changed that with PFP.

I need attack speed for all the melee combat arts. For the nova there's enough from the Lore Skill.

Also the tooltip says Dashing Alacrity increases cast and spell speed and it does :) but it will increase without the mod too and I will have less run speed in the end, so I chose run speed

But I'm not sure if I understood you correctly.

Casting speed is one of the best boni imho.

Why? I always thought it was a better feeling while playing to have fast animations but it does not help with the cooldown and the lore alone will give more than 60% speed. I never felt it would be useful to increase it deliberately. What am I missing?

Edited by Vishanka

But I'm not sure if I understood you correctly.

I think you did:). But to be more precise: you said your main dps comes from  nova + archangels wrath. The former is a spell damage based CA and the latter is a hybrid damage based CA, so neither of them profit from attack speed. AFAIK the bronze mod of Dashing Alacricity only increases Attack speed, not casting speed, so it would be a waste. Unless you changed plans and use the Exalted Warrior CAs as main DPS.

Why? I always thought it was a better feeling while playing to have fast animations but it does not help with the cooldown and the lore alone will give more than 60% speed. I never felt it would be useful to increase it deliberately. What am I missing?

If you place CAs in Combos, the execution speed only depends on animation duration, it basically works like “et_quicken_boost“. In combination with Combat Discipline, Casting Speed will significantly increase your DPS, you're basically becoming a machine gun. Of course casting speed alone won't help with cooldowns or regtimes, but being able to put 4 CAs in a combo pretty much neglects any of these problems. And in Vanilla/PFP, if you're using weapons (which you do), regeneration per hit is so super OP that you don't have to worry about these things anyway.:wink:

Edited by Lindor
40 minutes ago, Lindor said:

Unless you changed plans and use the Exalted Warrior CAs as main DPS.

I use 3 Combat Arts from Technology and 3 from Exalted Warrior; I wanted the Dual Wield to  be more than just holding weapons :lol: The main dps is the Nova spam though.

AFAIK the bronze mod of Dashing Alacricity only increases Attack speed, not casting speed

oJBLuln.png

In combination with Combat Discipline, Casting Speed will significantly increase your DPS, you're basically becoming a machine gun

How are you becoming a machine gun by adding casting speed to a spell and placing it into a combo if it does not benefit from regeneration per hit?
One build I could imagine would be a Celestial Magic Build with many runes into Radiant Pillar, with a combo of Radiant Pillar and Pelting Strikes plus a ranged weapon. But the execution of Pelting Strikes would not benefit from casting speed, right? Or is that the point that in a combo it does no longer depend on weapon attack speed?

Baneful Smite in a combo with Radiant Pillar wouldn't provide useful benefits either.

I don't have many other ideas for combos that would do a great job in any situation but maybe I'll try the Celesial Magic Ranged idea, sounds funny in my head.

Edited by Vishanka

Now that I'm at my PC, I can have a better look.

2 hours ago, Vishanka said:

AFAIK the bronze mod of Dashing Alacricity only increases Attack speed, not casting speed

oJBLuln.png

The tooltip is false.

mgr.defineSpell( "se_co_befluegeln", {
	eiStateName = "cSpellCast",
	fxTypeCast = "FX_SE_BEFLUEGELN_C",
	fxTypeSpell = "FX_SE_BEFLUEGELN",
	fxTypeCastSpecial = "FX_SE_CAST_K",
	duration = 10.000000,
	animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM05",
	animTypeApproach = "ANIM_TYPE_INVALID",
	animTypeRide = "ANIM_TYPE_INVALID",
	animTypeSpecial = "ANIM_TYPE_RIDESM05-SPECIAL",
	causesSpellDamage = 1,
	tokens = {
		entry0 = {"et_duration_sec", 2000, 10, 0, 8 },
		entry1 = {"et_wounded_thold", 250, 0, 0, 37 },
		entry2 = {"et_chance_break_root", 1000, 0, 0, 9 },
		entry3 = {"et_chance_block_root", 200, 10, 0, 37 },
		entry4 = {"et_addAttackspeed", 147, 3, 0, 41 },
		entry5 = {"et_addwalkspeed", 147, 3, 0, 41 },
		entry6 = {"et_addAttackspeed", 100, 3, 1, 41 },
		entry7 = {"et_addwalkspeed", 100, 3, 2, 41 },
		entry8 = {"et_wounded_rage", 500, 25, 3, 37 },
		entry9 = {"et_duration_sec", 1000, 5, 4, 8 },
		entry10 = {"et_regAnyAspect", 200, 2, 5, 41 },
		entry11 = {"et_regThisCool", 500, 0, 6, 8 },
	},
	fightDistance = 525.000000,
	aspect = "EA_SE_COMBAT",
	cooldown = 60.000000,
	soundProfile = 0,
	cost_level = 50,
	cost_base = 100,
	focus_skill_name = "skill_SE_combat_focus",
	lore_skill_name = "skill_tactics_lore",
	spellClass = "cSpellSeBefluegeln",
	spellcontroltype = "eCAtype_b_boost_friendly",
	sorting_rank = 4,
})

You have to look under tokens. The third number stands for the mod you choose. The mod in question has rank 1, which is just entry 6 which adds attack speed, not casting speed. This holds for both CM 1.60 and PFP.

@Flixmight wanna change the tooltip in question, unless you're not working on german localization fixes.

EDIT: Actually the tooltip isn't false, at least according to the tokens wiki page. "et_addAttackspeed" adds both attack and weapon speed, "et_addWeaponspeed" adds just attack speed and "et_addCastspeed" adds just casting speed. I was just confused by the name of the token I remembered.

How are you becoming a machine gun by adding casting speed to a spell and placing it into a combo if it does not benefit from regeneration per hit?

Because exectution of multiple CAs in the same Combo is not affected by cooldowns or regtimes, only exectution speed of the CA. So placing 4 CAs with high execution speed, these 4 CAs will be executed in very quick succession, you only have to wait every 4 spells. And combat discipline mostly makes your regtimes low automatically.

But the execution of Pelting Strikes would not benefit from casting speed, right? Or is that the point that in a combo it does no longer depend on weapon attack speed?

Actually I don't know this despite me having done this multiple times before. It's just that if I go hybrid, I also tend to focus on high attack speed alongside with casting speed. My guess is that either execution speed is calculated independendly or that it depends on the first CA of the Combo. Would be interesting to figure that one out.

But e.g. a for a Combo of Baneful Smite, Radiant Pillar, Flaring Nova and Archangel's Wrath (not necessarily in that order), it'd only depend on casting speed for sure.

One build I could imagine would be a Celestial Magic Build with many runes into Radiant Pillar, with a combo of Radiant Pillar and Pelting Strikes plus a ranged weapon.

I could imagine Radiant Pillar with Hypnosis could work good together with BFG with the pierce mods. It wouldn't even require you to heavily skill Clelestial Magic since you'd only use it for the hypnosis mod. Never tried it, my BFG builds always go for hit chance.

All in all I can just say that trying out spell dmg builds with super high casting speed and Combat Discipline is something I recommend, there's nothing like seeing your char go BRRRR:D

Edited by Lindor
1 hour ago, Lindor said:

Because exectution of multiple CAs in the same Combo is not affected by cooldowns or regtimes, only exectution speed of the CA. So placing 4 CAs with high execution speed, these 4 CAs will be executed in very quick succession, you only have to wait every 4 spells. And combat discipline mostly makes your regtimes low automatically.

I  do understand how the combo system works but I cannot think of many cases in which I could chain 2 Combat Arts in a useful way, even less of 3 or 4.

I have 6 abilities for this build I want to use and only 5 slots available.

I don't think I would spend one slot for, let's say, Flaring Nova solo and Flaring Nova  chained with Archangel's Wrath. That would waste one spot and there are many situations in which I would not use Archangel's Wrath, or the other way round, I would only use Archangel's Wrath but not the Nova.

Do you have an example for a combo that's better than just having 3-4 skills on your bar separately in their own solo combo and using them situational?

Combat Discipline lowers regeneration time of combos by 20% at mastery level. It's a nice treat but I mostly take it because of the bonus dmg. :lol:

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

Actually I don't know this despite me having done this multiple times before. It's just that if I go hybrid, I also tend to focus on high attack speed alongside with casting speed. My guess is that either execution speed is calculated independendly or that it depends on the first CA of the Combo. Would be interesting to figure that one out.

I just tried it with a weapon with attack speed penalty, Flaring Nova and Pelting Strikes and the Nova has its normal speed and the Pelting Strikes get really slow, so its calculated independently.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

I could imagine Radiant Pillar with Hypnosis could work good together with BFG with the pierce mods

I thought of ranged Pelting Strikes since it changes target automatically if the target dies :)  That could be some sort of machinegun combo.

• Like! 1

Do you have an example for a combo that's better than just having 3-4 skills on your bar separately in their own solo combo and using them situational?

Yes. Many.:)

First of all I want to say this: putting main Attack CAs in a Combo is always better than using them sparately even without Combat Discipline because of how the Combo System works, especially with the Meisterhand option (sry no translate). My BFG seraphim e.g. has Pelting Strikes and Soul Hammer in a Combo and she doesn't have Combat Discipline.

But that's not what you asked for, so let's take my favourite class e.g., the Inquisitor:

The major strength of the Inquisitor is his enormous debuff potential. You want to stack as many deduffs as possible, so you don't want to wait for all the spells' cooldowns independently, casting them in the quickest succession possible is mandatory. The Inquisitor's non-cooldown based debuff spells are:

• Dislodged Spirit (all Attributes debuff)
  • Mortifying Pillory (Disgrace (armor reduce) + Mortify (defense value reduce))
  • Levin Array (depending on Silver mod, either Paralyze (move speed) or Hesitation (attack speed) debuff)
  • Raving Thrust (Bedaze (stun) + Lesion (deep wound) mod)
  • Ruthless Mutilation (Deprivation (move speed debuff) and Petrify (stun chance) mod)
  • Callous Execution (depending on silver mod, either Lacerate (deep wound) or Startle (stun))
  • Inexorable Subjugation (just the stun)

I've colored the most important debuffs. That's why my Inquisitor debuff's combo is Dislodged Spirit, Mortifying Pillory, Raving Thrust and Callous Execution, sorted from longest to shortest duration so I get max amount of overlap time. Oh and the defense value reduce is important for debuffing Weapon CAs hit chance since it's a caster build and I have low Attack Value.

Another one is the "pull enemies in" - "Area of Effect" Synergy. So my main group Attack Combo is Clustering Maelstrom - Levin Array - Raving Thrust. The same sort of synergy comes from Seraphim's Radiant Pillar with Hypnotize mod together with, let's say, Flaring Nova or BFG with the pierce mods. If they weren't in a Combo, the enemies would have time to spread out again.

And then there's of course the put-all-cooldown-spells-into-a-combo synergy, since only one cooldown applies. This is why the T-Energy Temple Guardian can't cast multiple Area of Effect spells in the same Area, it would be completely broken otherwise. For my Inquisitor, it would be the Paralyzing Dread-Frenetic Fervor Combo. Sometimes I put the Doppel in as well, but I don't like that CA. In my mod, I replaced it with a lightning bolt.

Last but not least I have the Levin Array-Raving Thrust Combo as a main Attack against few enemies. Sometimes I duplicate this Combo and put in Inexorable Subjugation for the stun as a Combo against bosses, it's important for survivability but over the years I've learned how to survive without it. With low casting speed, it lowers my DPS, with high Casting Speed, I'd even put a fourth spell just for the machine gun effect, mostly Dislodged Spirit or the lightning bolt I mentioned.

Honestly, the possibilities of Combos are countless, you're missing lots of your characters potential out if you don't use them in my opinion. Btw it has taken me yoars to figure this build out and get it to work in Niob, it's completely viable in Vanilla:D

One last thing: If you count the abilities used, you get to 8/9 (depending on doppel or not) different abilities over four slots, and some appearing twice or even three times. The fifth slot is for the teleport CA of my mod which replaced Eruptive Desecration. That's the power of Combos.:schot:

thought of ranged Pelting Strikes since it changes target automatically if the target dies :)  That could be some sort of machinegun combo.

It has been a machine gun combo ever since. Did you ever cast Pelting Strikes together with BFG (or energy weapons in general)? You won't believe it until you see it, actually insane. The automatic retargeting almost never applies since you've mostly fired all shots even before the first one can reach the target:lol:

Hope this was helpful:wink:

Edited by Lindor
14 minutes ago, Lindor said:

The same sort of synergy comes from Seraphim's Radiant Pillar with Hypnotize mod together with, let's say, Flaring Nova or BFG with the pierce mods. If they weren't in a Combo, the enemies would have time to spread out again.

But the BFG is a Buff and can't be used in a combo, or I did not understand what you mean :huh:

I would not use Radiant Pillar with Flaring Nova in a Combo as you'd have to close in for the Nova but the pillar is range.
You would have to run or jump in with assailing somersault first and I'd prefer to have the nova stun before casting the pillar for defense since I'd have to go close combat.

I don't know much about the debuff spells, I've never played the inquisitor but I do imagine that with that amount of debuffs before being able to attack the combo would make sense. If you don't encounter the problem my combos often face, they don't activate every spell every time, sometimes they just stop their execution, especially when spammed.

I could imagine some useful combos on the vodoo dryad with her curses, but I'm not sure if one would need to apply them everytime, I remember some of them spread or last a while.

For the Seraphim I will use a Dashing Alacrity and Divine Protection Combo as soon as their cooldowns get closer to oneanother but I really don't see much usefulness to combine anything else on her.

Even as Exalted Warrior I would not combine Pelting Strikes with a support nova or support pillar. I would not want a pillar to be cast everytime I use my main attack, and I probably wouldn't even pick Expert Touch in that case so I wouldn't have any shared cooldowns, means no delay after casting the pillar for the other aspects.
I would not combine Baneful Smite with an Area of Effect attack. I don't see any use of combining it with another singletarget attack.

I don't see any usefulness combining the Heal or Instill Belief with anything.

Maybe a Combo for Assailing Somersault and Pelting Strikes, but both are weapon based so if you jump and hit an enemy there will be no cooldown for Pelting Strikes.

And you cannot "strg" jump freely if Assailing Somersault is in a Combo, so you would need 2 slots for assailing somersault and two for Pelting Strikes.

Archangel's Wrath. Even if I modded Radiant Pillar to pull the enemies in and I would have chosen Area of Effect Archangel's Wrath mod, I'd keep them separated because I would use 1 Pillar and then maybe 4 Archangel's Wrath to kill the mobs and not using 4 pillars... so I would not put them into a Combo.

There are some cases where a combo makes sense to me but I'm far from regarding them as overly useful.

4 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

But the BFG is a Buff and can't be used in a combo, or I did not understand what you mean :huh:

I meant using some sort of weapon damage CA like pelting strikes or soul hammer while wielding the BFG with the Pierce mods, synergizing with the radiant pillar pull in.

8 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

There are some cases where a combo makes sense to me but I'm far from regarding them as overly useful.

Play as you like it, not as I like it! It's been a while since I last played seraphim, but with your build and skills taken, I'd personally put pelting strikes, soul hammer, flaring nova and archangel's wrath in a combo (not necessarily in that order). Since the combo stops when there are no enemies around anymore, you're not losing anything. And then I'd put Dashing Alacrity with Divine Protection in acombo. But that's just how I'd do it, and I just say it to explain why I think that casting speed/attack speed are such good boni:)

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, Lindor said:

Play as you like it, not as I like it!

Sure :)

I think it's an interesting discussion though, I'm not even trying to find the best way. I'm curious why you would do something I would not. Two different positions, two different playstyles.

So please allow  me to continue:

Why would you combine these 4?
Why would you put Soulhammer in a combo with Archangel's Wrath? Soulhammer is inferior in both range and damage.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to just use Archangel's Wrath twice?

One other thing that bothered me about a Nova/Pelting Strikes combo was, that the character doesn't break the combo at the end if there's no enemy in range, but runs towards the next enemy to continue the combo. I find the automatic pathfinding very irritating.

Also, I think using Nova twice is better than adding Pelting Strikes because it's a good range Area of Effect.

I see potential for Pelting Strikes against bosses. Haven't tried it yet but I think it could be faster than Archangel's Wrath when I'm directly on the boss and spam this skill.

If you would ask my second daughter:

Main use of a 4 CA combination: time to check the screen. Mainly filled with rarely used debuffs which didn't fit in the bar

Single CA combination: High damage spell with 30% cooldown after chance to half reg time and maxed combat discipline

But everyone plays different.

It has been a rough day and I'm still chaotic and restless in my head, let me try to give my thoughts but they're gonna be a little bit unordered:D

The one problem I emembered on a pelting strikes - soul hammer combo was the order. I used regeneration per hit so it would be better to put pelting strikes in the back to benefit from this bonus. On the other hand pelting strikes is faster to kill multiple low enemies so for the game flow it was better to put pelting strikes in front because combos stop executing and start the regtime if there are no enemies in sight any more or if you interrupt them so with soul hammer in front you always "overkill" low enemies while with pelting strikes in front you only cast soul hammer if you need it (aka if it's really actually increasing your DPS). I made two Combos then, both the same CAs but in different order and I would use them situationally.

That was not the real solution though, the real solution is not making myself dependend on the RpH bonus. It's a broken modifyer and I plan to remove it with my mod. Now my BFG uses the one with Pelting Strikes in Front.

8 hours ago, Vishanka said:

Why would you put Soulhammer in a combo with Archangel's Wrath? Soulhammer is inferior in both range and damage.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to just use Archangel's Wrath twice?

No I don't think that's the case.
Actually I don't know what to say here without repeating myself, so I'll do that, I'm sry.:dntknw:

• If Pelting Strikes is enough to kill all enemies in sight then you're not casting Soul Hammer afterwards. You're not losing anything, in this particular (and imho unprobable) case it works like casting Pelting Strikes over and over again, same thing for Archangel's wrath, you just have to put the CAs in the correct order as explained above and you're good to go.
  • If it isn't enough, then the Combo system highers your DPS and not lowers it, given that you have high enough Attack/Casting Speed. That's the machine Gun effect I was talking about. It literally lets you cast CAs for free. If you're using only Archangels Wrath, then you have to wait for the regtime every time after every cast. The Combo system in Combination with Attack/Casting Speed easily quadruples the amount of spells casted over a time period.
  • The debuff synergies. Soul Hammer and Pelting Strikes have debuffing potential, soul hammer having armor reduce and deep wound, pelting strikes having defense value reduce and armor reduce. Using them together just makes more sense, especially on Bosses
  • The cooldown synergies. What applies to the Seraphim's revered technology shield and exalted warrior temporary buff. Don't confuse cooldowns with regeneration times.

You can translate those points to all CAs you like, at least points 1 + 2 apply to all non-cooldown attack CAs including Archangel's Wrath, points 3 + 4 being CA dependend. That's why Putting things in Combos is always better imho.:dntknw:

8 hours ago, Vishanka said:

that the character doesn't break the combo at the end if there's no enemy in range, but runs towards the next enemy to continue the combo. I find the automatic pathfinding very irritating.

This is a bug that sometimes occurs on certain CAs, you can easily interrupt this manually, you don't have to wait until the char has done what she does.:wink:

9 hours ago, Vishanka said:

I see potential for Pelting Strikes against bosses. Haven't tried it yet but I think it could be faster than Archangel's Wrath when I'm directly on the boss and spam this skill.

Pelting Strikes, Soul Hammer and Archangel's Wrath are all extremely high damage CAs, perfect on bosses and even more perfect when combined together and perfectly perfect of perfection if used with perfect BFG buff which is perfect:lol:.

Nova is kind of a fun but wierd spell, not because the spell itself, but because it doesn't really fit the Aspect it's in. And I don't mean that thematically, I mean that gameplay-wise. A Nova Spam build is definitely interesting, all in all I have to say your build is quite exotic and interesting to me.

For me, there are three builds that make the most sense, the all time favourite CM max duration Radiant Pillar spam build, the weapon focused EW single Aspect build being the most versatile as you can choose any weapon you like, and the most powerful being the BFG build as RT+EW hybrid.

Nova Spam sounds interesting to me as a RT standalone caster build, but it lacks a bosskiller. What you have done is RT+EW hybrid but without BFG, so you can use EW and Archangel's Wrath as Bosskiller while Nova spam being the main goto against casual enemies. It's exotic and hard to pull off because it's not a Synergy-Hybrid type build, instead it's a build where you refuse to use the full potential of the two Aspects, instead you use one Aspect to fill the gaps of the other, leaving the character weaker in the end.

Like you're not doing one thing, you're trying to do two things at the same time which obviously makes you weaker as if you were focusing on one thing. And with 'thing' I don't mean 'Aspect', more like, uhm, 'concept'. There are triple Aspect Hybrids and they work because they follow one and the same concept in all Aspects.

But it definitely sounds fun, I mean Nova looks cool and Archangel's Wrath sounds cool:angel:

Oh and btw CM=celestial magic, EW=... you get the point I believe in you:chattius:

P.S. I couldn't accomodate my smiley anywhere, so I'm giving him a home here, keep him warm and don't feed after midnight pls: 

§
         §
      /\n
   /      \
/|          |\
 |:lindor:|

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

RT standalone caster build, but it lacks a bosskiller.

I need more time to go through all of that but I want to comment that one beforehand:

Archangel's Wrath can kill any boss within seconds with a %Lifeleech weapon. I want dual Kaldur's Legacy for the maximum potential, but until I get them I just switch to any polearm or Twohanded sword with high lifeleech percentage.
As Archangel's Wrath can send two Bolts it leeches twice on every hit, its hilariously effective as a bosskiller :lol: Double Kaldur will have around 5% leech, with two bolts its 10% per hit, so 10 attacks to kill anything no matter what.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

If Pelting Strikes is enough to kill all enemies in sight then you're not casting Soul Hammer afterwards. You're not losing anything, in this particular (and imho unprobable) case it works like casting Pelting Strikes over and over again, same thing for Archangel's wrath, you just have to put the CAs in the correct order as explained above and you're good to go.

But Pelting Strikes is inferior to Nova for Area of Effect since it can't do Area of Effect and deals its damage one after another instead to all at once, so why using it in the first place and not just Nova twice? For fun maybe, but the kill speed would not benefit.
My nova has a regeneration time of 1,2s and at the moment I need 2 novas to kill everything.

1 hour ago, Lindor said:

If you're using only Archangels Wrath, then you have to wait for the regtime every time after every cast.

Archangel's Wrath benefits from "regeneration per hit" so it should not have regeneration time ever, even if you boost it with runes.

Edited by Vishanka
I cant do math

Hey sry for not replying yesterday, didn't have the time. I want to hang out here for the rest of the day now and chill out, so we can continue this conversation. Go away, reality!

On 3/8/2022 at 9:34 PM, Vishanka said:

I need more time to go through all of that but I want to comment that one beforehand:

Archangel's Wrath can kill any boss within seconds with a %Lifeleech weapon. I want dual Kaldur's Legacy for the maximum potential, but until I get them I just switch to any polearm or Twohanded sword with high lifeleech percentage.
As Archangel's Wrath can send two Bolts it leeches twice on every hit, its hilariously effective as a bosskiller :lol: Double Kaldur will have around 5% leech, with two bolts its 10% per hit, so 10 attacks to kill anything no matter what.

Yes :agreed: But read it again, I wasn't talking about your build, I was talking about a hypothetical Nova spam build of which I see your build as a development twig. Wrath only works if you include weapons in your builds.

I like the tooth and nail set to give %LL if I need it. They're part of the community items though, don't know whether you have access to that:woot:

But Pelting Strikes is inferior to Nova for Area of Effect since it can't do Area of Effect and deals its damage one after another instead to all at once, so why using it in the first place and not just Nova twice? For fun maybe, but the kill speed would not benefit.
My nova has a regeneration time of 1,2s and at the moment I need 2 novas to kill everything.

I have two reasons here:

1. The 2 Novas to kill 'em all thing won't last forever
  2. The Definition of "everything". I play with Flix' Superspawn module, the character is in a constant state of fighting. So not the kill speed for a fixed amount of enemies is crucial, but it's the overall DPS. And putting these two spells in a Combo will add to the overall DPS for all the reasons I pointed out above.
    • For a fixed amount of enemies, you'd have nova - regtime - nova. The third regtime doesn't matter because "everything" is dead at this point. a Combo, you'd have nova - wrath - regtime, so no advantage here.
    • For constant fighting you have nova - regtime - nova - regtime - nova - regtime - .... with your method and nova - wrath - regtime - nova - wrath - regtime - nova - wrath - ..... with my method. I hope you can a) see the advantage of my method and b) see that this advantage grows with each additional CA you add to the combo. It works out, it really does more DPS and with enough casting/attack speed you become a true machine gun. The effect applies, even, if not especially, to those two CAs.

And all the others as well.

Oh and there's one more thing: Groups have leader enemies, they're the first ones which will stop dying to two novas. While Nova has more Area of Effect, Wrath has more single target damage or at least it will be like that given that you've built your char good enough so there's that. So 3 reasons, actually.:sweating:

Archangel's Wrath benefits from "regeneration per hit" so it should not have regeneration time ever, even if you boost it with runes.

As I said, I do not use this bonus anymore, in my opinion it's completely broken. It's a bonus of extremes, either completely useless or it lets you bypass the regtime system and with that the very core of Sacred, making it way too OP. Actually I've read the same opinion on this bonus from other ppl here as well, was it Flix? Can't remember:D

Did this help? Or even more confuse you:whistle:

4 hours ago, Lindor said:

They're part of the community items though, don't know whether you have access to that:woot:

They are not in the original game. Revelation Set would have %LL as Set Bonus, so one could have 7%  lifeleech or something with dual wield, sounds insane, but I've never tried that.

The 2 Novas to kill 'em all thing won't last forever

It does. I have tried the build with a lv 200 Character and downloaded Items even before there was Ancient Magic available to the Seraphim, the only thing missing was the Survival Bonus. I did that before I created her in Closed Net back in the days...
I have never played her all the way to 200, I don't know if she can get there because the main thing she lacks is defense and HP. She's a glascannon until level 140 or so and this time there are no people to give me plenty of Tanit's Collar. :wacko:

For constant fighting you have nova - regtime - nova - regtime - nova - regtime - .... with your method and nova - wrath - regtime - nova - wrath - regtime - nova - wrath -

I tried the combo, have you? Wrath never activates, only if I don't press W and wait for it to activate and that really slows me down, it does feel choppy and the biggest issue I have with that: it takes away the ability to "relocate" the damage of the Nova which I need for almost every mobgroup. You have roughly one second to move the damage around by moving the character after casting Nova.

And: The casting animation time of the Nova is approximately similar to my regtime, I will lose damage if I have another animation with just a singletarget attack that kills one mob instead of 15.
I really don't have any regtime issues with the Nova.

I can provide a Video of both versions, with and without a combo, if you like.

Groups have leader enemies, they're the first ones which will stop dying to two novas. While Nova has more Area of Effect, Wrath has more single target damage or at least it will be like that given that you've built your char good enough so there's that.

You can't control at which mob wrath will fire in the nova combo. It seems to choose the closest enemy.
In a solo combo you can decide.

Edited by Vishanka
12 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

It does. I have tried the build with a lv 200 Character and downloaded Items even before there was Ancient Magic available to the Seraphim, the only thing missing was the Survival Bonus. I did that before I created her in Closed Net back in the days...

I remember there was a huge nerf back in the days which especially hit spell damage builds, was it attribute scaling? I think something like that, on the very earliest releases you could get away with any build on Sacred 2. 

18 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

tried the combo, have you?

I haven't tried that particular combo before, but now I have. Works without problems, no matter whether nova or wrath first. you don't even have to aim at a target, like pelting strikes it searches automatically. BUT: I run EE and don't want to shuffle my mods. Also I wouldn't use only those two, as I said, I'd put 4 in.

@FlixWe have potential firing issues with Archangel's Wrath in Combos with PFP here.

20 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

only if I don't press W

What do you youse W for? Do you move like that? My WASD are strictly for camera zoom/rotation.

22 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

And: The casting animation time of the Nova is approximately similar to my regtime, I will lose damage if I have another animation with just a singletarget attack that kills one mob instead of 15.
I really don't have any regtime issues with the Nova.

Ok. Then without superspawn and/or challenge mode, it probably isn't worth it. Also may I ask which level you're currently at?

1 minute ago, Lindor said:

I remember there was a huge nerf back in the days which especially hit spell damage builds, was it attribute scaling? I think something like that, on the very earliest releases you could get away with any build on Sacred 2. 

They nerfed INT and STR in either before or in I&B  so that people would choose different stats.

4 minutes ago, Lindor said:

I haven't tried that particular combo before, but now I have. Works without problems, no matter whether nova or wrath first. you don't even have to aim at a target, like pelting strikes it searches automatically. BUT: I run EE and don't want to shuffle my mods. Also I wouldn't use only those two, as I said, I'd put 4 in.

Even if you hold down W it will do the combo?
You don't need to target anything with Archangel's wrath, it will aim at some random enemy if you don't but if you aim with a solo combo it will fire at the enemy you aim for, if it's in a combo with nova it ignores my mouse position.

6 minutes ago, Lindor said:

What do you youse W for? Do you move like that? My WASD are strictly for camera zoom/rotation.

Yes, I move with W(AD) and turn by holding down the right mouse button, like in World of Warcraft for example.

Zoom is on Mouse wheel and I switched Mousewheel Click and right mouse button, so right klick is for turning and free camera.

10 minutes ago, Lindor said:

Also may I ask which level you're currently at?

78 right now and reached Platin yesterday :)

17 minutes ago, Lindor said:

5 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

They nerfed INT and STR in either before or in I&B  so that people would choose different stats.

Found it in the WIKI:

0Nov900.jpeg

This hit spell damage builds so hard it made it a real challenge IIRC.

12 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

Even if you hold down W it will do the combo?

(....)

Yes, I move with W(AD) and turn by holding down the right mouse button, like in World of Warcraft for example.

Zoom is on Mouse wheel and I switched Mousewheel Click and right mouse button, so right klick is for turning and free camera.

Can you send us your

C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR_USER_NAME>\Local Settings\Application Data\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2\OptionsCustom.txt

and also options.txt in case it is there please?

Then I can test myself. I don't have any problems because I move by clicking on the map or holding the click. Probably would also be good for Flix as well in case he wants to fix the issue.

35 minutes ago, Lindor said:

This hit spell damage builds so hard it made it a real challenge IIRC.

I've had a similar build over the last years in I&B too, but with a Polearm since I had a "Highelf mod" for the Seraphim, and highelf can't Dual Wield. The Nova will not have any damage problems.
I didn't know than that they nerfed INT and had still put everything into it, but with everything into Stamina she might have more potential than my Testcharacters.

Spoiler

MSm2rQP.jpg

Can you send us your

C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR_USER_NAME>\Local Settings\Application Data\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2\OptionsCustom.txt

and also options.txt in case it is there please?

Then I can test myself. I don't have any problems because I move by clicking on the map or holding the click. Probably would also be good for Flix as well in case he wants to fix the issue.

I only have

volume_group02 = 0 -- schaltet die Kampfmusik ab

in OptionsCustom.txt

You can just bind the movement keys to any button in the game in the options, I don't even think I ever changed the movement keys. :huh:

Spoiler

--          DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE
--
-- To customize your settings, edit optionsCustom.txt,
-- and add only parameters which you want to overide
if not camera then 
camera = {
	behaviour = 0,
	cam1_rotx_emax = -1.22,
	cam1_rotx_max = -0.99,
	cam1_rotx_min = 0.05,
	cam1_trackdist_max = 2000,
	cam1_trackdist_min = 140,
	cam_autorot_speed = 0.5,
	cam_autozoom_max = 800,
	cam_autozoom_min = 100,
	cam_autozoom_speed = 1,
	cameraDamping = 1,
	cameraShake = 0,
	cover_detection_dist = 1000,
	customsettings = 1,
	dng1_rotx_emax = -1.22,
	dng1_rotx_max = -0.9,
	dng1_rotx_min = -0.05,
	dng1_trackdist_max = 2000,
	dng1_trackdist_min = 140,
	editorDevCam = 0,
	heromenu_rotx_emax = -1.22,
	heromenu_rotx_max = -0.99,
	heromenu_rotx_min = -0.48,
	heromenu_trackdist_max = 510,
	heromenu_trackdist_min = 150,
	invert = 0,
	leaf_occlusion_fact_x = 1,
	leaf_occlusion_fact_y = 2,
	TPOMax = 40,
	TPOMin = -20,
}
end
if not debug then 
debug = {
}
end
if not editor then 
editor = {
	acc = 5,
	autolock = 0,
	camera_scroll = 200,
	collisionPath = "",
	createBackups = 1,
	editor_posx = 100,
	editor_posy = 500,
	fixedHeight = 0,
	fixedHeightValue = 0,
	menu_scroll = 3,
	minimap = "minimap.bmp",
	nogoangle = 45,
	toolbar_posx = 800,
	toolbar_posy = 400,
	undo_depth = 20,
	viewmode_posx = 0,
	viewmode_posy = 0,
	viewScale = 1,
	worldPath = "../editor/sectors/",
	worldview_posx = 800,
	worldview_posy = 50,
}
end
if not editor_bindings then 
editor_bindings = {
	binding_con_shortcut0 = 59,
	binding_con_shortcut1 = 60,
	binding_con_shortcut2 = 61,
	binding_con_shortcut3 = 62,
	binding_con_shortcut4 = 63,
	binding_con_shortcut5 = 64,
	binding_con_shortcut6 = 65,
	binding_con_shortcut7 = 66,
	binding_console = 41,
	binding_editor_copy = 1070,
	binding_editor_create_group = 49,
	binding_editor_cut = 1069,
	binding_editor_delete = 211,
	binding_editor_down = 200,
	binding_editor_grid = 34,
	binding_editor_left = 203,
	binding_editor_ls_down = 3,
	binding_editor_ls_smooth = 4,
	binding_editor_ls_up = 2,
	binding_editor_minimap = 15,
	binding_editor_nextitem = 38,
	binding_editor_obj_center = 57,
	binding_editor_obj_move = 50,
	binding_editor_obj_rotate = 19,
	binding_editor_obj_scale = 20,
	binding_editor_obj_sel = 10,
	binding_editor_obj_set = 9,
	binding_editor_obj_snap = 31,
	binding_editor_paste = 1071,
	binding_editor_pat_draw = 7,
	binding_editor_pat_erase = 8,
	binding_editor_pat_sel = 5,
	binding_editor_pat_set = 6,
	binding_editor_previtem = 37,
	binding_editor_redo = 1068,
	binding_editor_restore_state_0 = 71,
	binding_editor_restore_state_1 = 72,
	binding_editor_restore_state_2 = 73,
	binding_editor_restore_state_3 = 75,
	binding_editor_restore_state_4 = 76,
	binding_editor_restore_state_5 = 77,
	binding_editor_restore_state_6 = 79,
	binding_editor_restore_state_7 = 80,
	binding_editor_restore_state_8 = 81,
	binding_editor_restore_state_9 = 82,
	binding_editor_right = 205,
	binding_editor_rot_left = 16,
	binding_editor_rot_left_90 = 4112,
	binding_editor_rot_right = 18,
	binding_editor_rot_right_90 = 4114,
	binding_editor_save_state_0 = 4167,
	binding_editor_save_state_1 = 4168,
	binding_editor_save_state_2 = 4169,
	binding_editor_save_state_3 = 4171,
	binding_editor_save_state_4 = 4172,
	binding_editor_save_state_5 = 4173,
	binding_editor_save_state_6 = 4175,
	binding_editor_save_state_7 = 4176,
	binding_editor_save_state_8 = 4177,
	binding_editor_save_state_9 = 4178,
	binding_editor_select_all = 43,
	binding_editor_toggle_grnd_snap = 4127,
	binding_editor_toggle_obj_snap = 4128,
	binding_editor_tool_toggle = 48,
	binding_editor_undo = 1045,
	binding_editor_up = 208,
	binding_editor_zoomin = 30,
	binding_editor_zoomout = 4126,
	binding_exit = 1,
}
end
if not key_bindings then 
key_bindings = {
	binding_attributes = 23,
	binding_autocollect = 16,
	binding_buff_1 = 0,
	binding_buff_2 = 0,
	binding_buff_3 = 0,
	binding_call_specialpet = 34,
	binding_camera_looknorth = 44,
	binding_cancel = 1,
	binding_cheat_kill_near = 1061,
	binding_combatarts = 25,
	binding_console = 41,
	binding_dbg_copy_location = 1070,
	binding_dbg_dispnavi = 1058,
	binding_dbg_dispnogo = 1069,
	binding_dbg_disppath = 1059,
	binding_dbg_dispphy = 1060,
	binding_dbg_freeze_debris = 1073,
	binding_dbg_instanced_debris = 1047,
	binding_dbg_paste_location = 1071,
	binding_dbg_read_physx_files = 4129,
	binding_dbg_sound1 = 1041,
	binding_dbg_sound2 = 1042,
	binding_dbg_teleport = 1044,
	binding_dbg_test = 1072,
	binding_dbg_toggle = 1056,
	binding_forced_attack = 1024,
	binding_godspell = 0,
	binding_heal = 57,
	binding_home_teleport = 66,
	binding_infoall = 56,
	binding_inventory = 48,
	binding_logbook = 38,
	binding_minimap0 = 15,
	binding_minion_status = 52,
	binding_mountslot = 45,
	binding_ok = 28,
	binding_orb1 = 67,
	binding_orb2 = 68,
	binding_orb3 = 87,
	binding_orb4 = 88,
	binding_pause = 197,
	binding_potion_1 = 203,
	binding_potion_2 = 208,
	binding_potion_3 = 205,
	binding_potion_4 = 10,
	binding_potion_5 = 11,
	binding_potion_6 = 200,
	binding_profile = 1057,
	binding_savegame = 65,
	binding_screenshot = 183,
	binding_shortcut0 = 1083,
	binding_shortcut1 = 1084,
	binding_shortcut10 = 1111,
	binding_shortcut11 = 1112,
	binding_shortcut2 = 1085,
	binding_shortcut3 = 1086,
	binding_shortcut4 = 1087,
	binding_shortcut5 = 1088,
	binding_shortcut6 = 1089,
	binding_shortcut7 = 1090,
	binding_shortcut8 = 1091,
	binding_shortcut9 = 1092,
	binding_slowmotion = 1048,
	binding_spell_1 = 2,
	binding_spell_2 = 3,
	binding_spell_3 = 4,
	binding_spell_4 = 18,
	binding_spell_5 = 37,
	binding_suicide = 16,
	binding_teamdialog = 49,
	binding_toggle_debugmap = 1046,
	binding_toggle_minion_attackmode = 53,
	binding_toggle_minion_attackrange = 43,
	binding_toggleui = 87,
	binding_viewleft = 30,
	binding_viewright = 32,
	binding_walk = 4096,
	binding_walkbwd = 31,
	binding_walkfwd = 17,
	binding_weapon_1 = 59,
	binding_weapon_2 = 60,
	binding_weapon_3 = 61,
	binding_weapon_4 = 62,
	binding_weapon_5 = 63,
	binding_worldmap = 50,
	binding_worldmap_layerdown = 26,
	binding_worldmap_layerset = 181,
	binding_worldmap_layerup = 27,
	binding_worldmap_zoomfix = 55,
	binding_worldmap_zoomin = 78,
	binding_worldmap_zoomout = 74,
	binding_zoomin = 201,
	binding_zoomout = 209,
}
end
if not locale then 
locale = {
}
end
if not mainmenu_bindings then 
mainmenu_bindings = {
	binding_cancel = 1,
	binding_console = 41,
	binding_ok = 28,
	binding_screenshot = 183,
}
end
if not manager then 
manager = {
	animMem = 33554432,
	grannyMem = 67108864,
	pmsMem = 8388608,
	secMem = 33554432,
	sptMem = 8388608,
	texMem = 209715200,
}
end
if not network then 
network = {
	lobby_ip = "eu.sacred2.net",
	lobby_name = "",
	lobby_port = 6800,
	networkwrapper_server_remove_timeout = 2000,
	playername = "Anonymous",
}
end
if not options then 
options = {
	autoCollectRadius = 160,
	autoCollectRareOther = 1,
	autoCollectRareSelf = 2,
	autoDoors = 1,
	autoequip = 1,
	bigHeadMode = 0,
	bloodAndGore = 1,
	camera_mode = 1,
	cameraConfigAutoCurve = 0,
	cameraConfigCollision = 1,
	cameraConfigFollow = 0,
	cameraConfigZoomCurveMax = 20,
	cameraConfigZoomCurveMin = 0,
	cameraConfigZoomMax = 11,
	cameraConfigZoomMin = 0,
	damagedetails = 1,
	debugBits = 0,
	instantCastSpell = 1,
	map_mini_curv = 3.33333,
	map_mini_icon = 0.8,
	map_mini_rot = 0,
	map_mini_size = 8,
	map_mini_transp = 1,
	map_mini_zoom = 0.2,
	map_tab_icon = 0.8,
	map_tab_pers = 1,
	map_tab_rot = 0,
	map_tab_transp = 1,
	map_tab_zoom = 0.9,
	minion_behavior = 6,
	posx = 0,
	posy = -25,
	potionorder = 2,
	showBuffEffects = 1,
	showDangerclass = 1,
	sound = 1,
	tutorial = 1,
	validateScreenMode = 1,
	version = 2,
}
end
if not render then 
render = {
	alphaRefMiniobj = 128,
	alphaRefObj = 128,
	alphaRefTree = 128,
	altLighting = 0,
	clipShadow = 25,
	colortrans = 0,
	compass = 1,
	cubeMapUpdateLimiter = 1,
	cutscenes = 1,
	d_creatures = 1,
	d_decals = 1,
	d_editorIcons = 1,
	d_enableSkinning = 1,
	d_gpuSync = 0,
	d_materialFilter = -1,
	d_miniMeshes = 1,
	d_minis = 1,
	d_mipMapFillMode = 0,
	d_patches = 1,
	d_patchPhysics = 0,
	d_renderFx = 1,
	d_sectorBorders = 0,
	d_skipDrawPrim = 0,
	d_statics = 1,
	d_trees = 1,
	d_water = 1,
	debugStrmTextures = 0,
	decalBias = -0.001,
	dynamicTerrain = 0,
	fog = 1,
	glow = 1,
	groundDetail = 4,
	lightLinks = 1,
	lodBias = 0,
	maxPntLights = 12,
	maxPntShadows = 12,
	miniClipDist = 1500,
	miniDensity = 50,
	motionDetail = 1,
	penumbraQuality = 10,
	penumbraSize = 0.006,
	precision = 1,
	renderpriority = 0,
	screenClipHeroDist = 0,
	screenOpacityClipVal = 0,
	shaderCache = 1,
	shadowDetail = 2600,
	shadowFlags = 30,
	shadowMapDepthBias = 0,
	shadowMapN = 48,
	shadowMapSlopeBias = 0,
	shadows = 1,
	textureQuality = 4,
	textureUploadLimiter = 1,
	threadedSkinning = 1,
	treeMode = 2,
	useFlipSync = 0,
	useLazyDetailTextures = 1,
	videos = 1,
	visDetail = 25,
	waitForGpuMode = 0,
	weathereffects = 1,
	wobble = 1,
}
end
if not settings then 
settings = {
	checkWorldPositions = 0,
	dxDetect = 0,
	enableLightFx = 1,
	enableMobilitySupport = 1,
	forceShader = "",
	maxFps = 0,
	mgpu = 1,
	staged = 0,
	streaming = 1,
	timeOfDayFreeze = 0,
	usePhysHW = 0,
	zoomspeed = 200,
}
end
if not shortcut_commands then 
shortcut_commands = {
	cmd_shortcut0 = "sys flush",
	cmd_shortcut1 = "editor",
	cmd_shortcut10 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut11 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut2 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut3 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut4 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut5 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut6 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut7 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut8 = "help",
	cmd_shortcut9 = "help",
}
end
if not sound then 
sound = {
	chat_notify = 1,
	falloffpower = 5,
	hero_on_center = 0,
	listener_mode = 0,
	mastergroup_group01 = 1,
	mastergroup_group02 = 1,
	mastergroup_group03 = 2,
	mastergroup_group04 = 2,
	mastergroup_group05 = 2,
	mastergroup_group06 = 2,
	mastergroup_group07 = 2,
	mastergroup_group08 = 2,
	mastergroup_group09 = 2,
	mastergroup_group10 = 2,
	mastergroup_group11 = 2,
	mastergroup_group12 = 2,
	mastergroup_group13 = 2,
	mastergroup_group14 = 3,
	mastergroup_group15 = 2,
	mastergroup_group16 = 2,
	mastergroup_group17 = 2,
	mastergroup_group18 = 2,
	mastergroup_group19 = 2,
	mastergroup_group20 = 2,
	mastergroup_group21 = 2,
	mastergroup_group22 = 2,
	mastergroup_group23 = 2,
	mastergroup_group24 = 2,
	mastergroup_group25 = 2,
	mastergroup_group26 = 2,
	mastergroup_group27 = 2,
	mastergroup_group28 = 2,
	mastergroup_group29 = 2,
	mastergroup_group30 = 2,
	mastergroup_group31 = 2,
	memorybudget = 80,
	obstruction_detection = 1,
	plugin = "MILES",
	plugin_update_ms = 80,
	provider = "MILES",
	quality = 1,
	samplerate = 48000,
	speakers = 0,
	speech_commentary = 0,
	system_sleep_ms = 30,
	voices_3d = 50,
	volume_2d = 100,
	volume_group01 = 68,
	volume_group02 = 0,
	volume_group03 = 80,
	volume_group04 = 100,
	volume_group05 = 40,
	volume_group06 = 60,
	volume_group07 = 80,
	volume_group08 = 100,
	volume_group09 = 87,
	volume_group10 = 80,
	volume_group11 = 87,
	volume_group12 = 34,
	volume_group13 = 100,
	volume_group14 = 80,
	volume_group15 = 87,
	volume_group16 = 87,
	volume_group17 = 80,
	volume_group18 = 50,
	volume_group19 = 68,
	volume_group20 = 87,
	volume_group21 = 80,
	volume_group22 = 80,
	volume_group23 = 80,
	volume_group24 = 80,
	volume_group25 = 80,
	volume_group26 = 80,
	volume_group27 = 80,
	volume_group28 = 80,
	volume_group29 = 80,
	volume_group30 = 80,
	volume_group31 = 80,
	volume_master = 20,
	volume_master_music = 0,
	volume_master_sfx = 100,
	volume_master_speech = 100,
	zoom_falloff = 0,
}
end
if not tutorial then 
tutorial = {
	checkObjectsOfInterestTimer = 2,
	filterRange = 400,
	initialDelayTimer = 40,
	popupTime = 15,
	recheckObjectsOfInterestTimer = 0.5,
}
end
if not video then 
video = {
	detail_env = 33,
	detail_fx = 2,
	detail_gfx = 3,
	detail_grass = 1500,
	detail_grnd = 4,
	detail_light = 33,
	detail_physx = 1,
	detail_shd = 4,
	detail_tex = 2,
	fsaa = 3,
	fullscreen = 0,
	gamma = 0,
	hardware_mouse = 1,
	height = 1080,
	quality = 5,
	scaleUI = 1,
	simplepointlight = 0,
	vsync = 1,
	weather = 1,
	width = 1920,
}
end
-- eof

I don't have any problems because I move by clicking on the map or holding the click.

I just tried it, it's the same behavoir with not using W and moving with the mouse.

The combo ignores my mouse position and shoots Wrath at the closest enemy.
The combo interrupts itself if I hold the left mouse button down to run.
I don't think the latter is a bug but intented. You can interrupt your combo like that but it's inconvenient if you don't want to stop moving.

Edited by Vishanka
  • Like! 1