Didn't expect these forums to still be around

No idea when I last played this game, maybe around 2011, I dunno. But recently went back to xbox, after years on PS, and noticed this game was back compatible (and only under £4), so I thought, why not?

So aye, how are you all doing?

• Appreciation 1
2 minutes ago, BlackJAC said:

No idea when I last played this game, maybe around 2011, I dunno. But recently went back to xbox, after years on PS, and noticed this game was back compatible (and only under £4), so I thought, why not?

So aye, how are you all doing?

Welcome back BlackJAC! 

Yes... we are STILL around :4rofl: 

For anyone wanting an earful regarding this gem from waaaaaaaaaaay back, there's always place by the bar :drunkards: 

I'd offer a complimentary Quebec style Poutine but its still a little early here in the deep cold weather, 

would coffee do?

And  been playing other games in the meantime?

:hooyaah:

gogo

8 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Welcome back BlackJAC! 

Yes... we are STILL around :4rofl: 

For anyone wanting an earful regarding this gem from waaaaaaaaaaay back, there's always place by the bar :drunkards: 

I'd offer a complimentary Quebec style Poutine but its still a little early here in the deep cold weather, 

would coffee do?

And  been playing other games in the meantime?

:hooyaah:

gogo

Good to see you're still running this joint.

Games, just the usual fair with the likes of Diablo, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Mass Effect etc etc. As you can see, my gaming preferences are a tad limited. :lol:

Gotta give Sacred 2 credit, it's not aged badly at all. I was expecting to take a hit on the reality v nostalgia side of things, but it's all how I remember it. Having to learn things all over again. Also have a new xbox account from my 360 days, so have to re gear and make a shopper all over again. Iirc, blacksmithing was broken on console along with some other things, but yeah, it's still how I remember it. Weirdly enough, I still remember the map pretty well and boss placements etc. So farming hasn't really be the ballache it could have been.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, BlackJAC said:

Good to see you're still running this joint.

hahah im just the main mouth

:4rofl:

Re it aging well, at least on the PC side of it, there's a fair bit of modding happening with the gamethese days.. Underworld has some cool skins  just uploaded for the main screen:

@Onion

and @Vishankais posing about new build through with Seraphim

with @Flix

and @dimitrius154 always running new expansions on their huge add ons to this game: 

and @ Lindor with new texture packs, hes doing a lot of work with underworld. 

We also have two for one wednesdays 

:drunkards:

gogo

• Like! 1