Just coming back after about 10 years looking for Melee Astral Shadow Warrior Build for XBOX

pugking

Hello I played this game on my computer a long time ago but now I’m on my Xbox reliving the great nostalgia. It’s funny get the new Xbox and the first thing I get is this game because it is so awesome. 
I am looking for a shadow warrior build that makes use of the cool skeleton pets but can still fight in melee if such a thing exists. All of the builds I’ve seen are either melee or Astral not both. Don’t suppose it anybody has any experience with this. Also I noticed that my third skeleton will often times just sit around looking bored in the middle of combat while his brother are fighting bone and tooth. 

I played a lot of this back around 2010 to 12. Playing on console this time so there might be some weird stuff but looking for a good build where I can use my skeletons/tower but also run to the battle and melee. Unfortunately all the bills I can find look to be either pure melee or caster astral. I am hoping someone here might have a build that would work. 
thank you for advice in advance

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Just coming back after about 10 years looking for Melee Astral Shadow Warrior Build
On 1/29/2022 at 1:01 PM, pugking said:

Hello I played this game on my computer a long time ago but now I’m on my Xbox reliving the great nostalgia. It’s funny get the new Xbox and the first thing I get is this game because it is so awesome. 
I am looking for a shadow warrior build that makes use of the cool skeleton pets but can still fight in melee if such a thing exists. All of the builds I’ve seen are either melee or Astral not both. Don’t suppose it anybody has any experience with this. Also I noticed that my third skeleton will often times just sit around looking bored in the middle of combat while his brother are fighting bone and tooth. 

I played a lot of this back around 2010 to 12. Playing on console this time so there might be some weird stuff but looking for a good build where I can use my skeletons/tower but also run to the battle and melee. Unfortunately all the bills I can find look to be either pure melee or caster astral. I am hoping someone here might have a build that would work. 
thank you for advice in advance

welcome back to the forums pugking!

SW was never one of my favorite classes, but I know a few members here who played a lot of Skelly warriors hopefully someone will have some info that can help you on your quest for your build for Xbox!

:dance2:

gogo

• The title was changed to Just coming back after about 10 years looking for Melee Astral Shadow Warrior Build for XBOX