WHAT THE HECK IS THIS :) I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE

4 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Just casually speedrunning my silver campaign on Ancaria. I was doing the quest for element of void, I enter SHADDAR TOWER AND I GET THIS :)

I play 17 years this game and I never got this !!! WHY ARE 2 ILITH BATHS AND 2 SUBKARI INSIDE SHADDAR TOWER :)

image_2022-02-07_192925.png

it's called region bosse's,you probably killed a lot of monsters and your region count got under 1k ,that's the reason ,hope I helped !

6 minutes ago, SupremeJoker said:

it's called region bosse's,you probably killed a lot of monsters and your region count got under 1k ,that's the reason ,hope I helped !

I balanced the game. All regions are 1500. Shaddar nur is 1000 monsters. By the time this happened Shaddar nur had 800/1000. 

DONT SPOIL! I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HIT 0/1000 I NEVER DONE IT 

18 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I balanced the game. All regions are 1500. Shaddar nur is 1000 monsters. By the time this happened Shaddar nur had 800/1000. 

DONT SPOIL! I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HIT 0/1000 I NEVER DONE IT 

nothing happens when you get to 0 😅 ,if you get the regions under 1000,the bosse's will spawn in certain place's ,nothing more 

15 minutes ago, SupremeJoker said:

nothing happens when you get to 0 😅 ,if you get the regions under 1000,the bosse's will spawn in certain place's ,nothing more 

LMAO. I edited regions to 1500 or 1000. So I guess these regions that are on 1000 auto spawn boses LOL...  So if I get to 0 no monsters will be on that region :)

• The title was changed to WHAT THE HECK IS THIS :) I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE
20 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

LMAO. I edited regions to 1500 or 1000. So I guess these regions that are on 1000 auto spawn boses LOL...  So if I get to 0 no monsters will be on that region :)

you dont need to get the region to 0 monster's,you need just to get it under 1000,if you get it to 999 the bosse's will spawn