Notification disappearing from "All Activity" board

Hi ppl:Laie_58:

Ok I noticed smth wierd: Yesterday I reacted to this post by chattius. Now I was searching for the "Lindor reacted to a post in a topic: What's the weather like over there?" notification in the "All Activity" board to see where my unread content begins, but the notification isn't there anymore. The like is still present for me, just the notification went missing.:dntknw::3lmao: Not that it bothers me, just a FYI.

2 hours ago, Lindor said:

Hi ppl:Laie_58:

Ok I noticed smth wierd: Yesterday I reacted to this post by chattius. Now I was searching for the "Lindor reacted to a post in a topic: What's the weather like over there?" notification in the "All Activity" board to see where my unread content begins, but the notification isn't there anymore. The like is still present for me, just the notification went missing.:dntknw::3lmao: Not that it bothers me, just a FYI.

Hi Lindor!

For me there are two ways to pull out info ...top right which we all set personal filters to, and top left all activity which shows reactions...is the left one the one that you're expecting to see notification from?

could you have filtered it out?

:)

gogo

44 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Lindor!

For me there are two ways to pull out info ...top right which we all set personal filters to, and top left all activity which shows reactions...is the left one the one that you're expecting to see notification from?

could you have filtered it out?

:)

gogo

Hi gogo:gogo:

With the term "Notification" I mean this right here:

69rNLak.jpeg

And with "All Activity" I mean this right here:

pZllpTz.jpeg

There should exist something similar for my reaction to chattius's post, and in fact I can even remember that yesterday after the reaction, the Notification was there on the "All Activity" board, but now it's not there anymore. I don't know if it's even possible to filter it out, but I don't think so. Seems like a forums bug to me or maybe someone accidentally deleted it.

:robot:

14 hours ago, Lindor said:

Uhmm, suddenly it appeared again? Really strange:huh:

adkgbrS.jpeg

Did you do that, gogo? I swear it wasn't there 2 hrs ago:lindor:

Ha ha I would love to claim credit but it was not me… But really happy it’s worked out this must be a good vibes Monday… Good morning everyone have a good one!

🥳

gogo

• Thanks! 1