Critical hit bonuses from items and Spectral Hand (or hybrid CAs in general).

While spells do not benefit from critical hit bonuses from gear or blacksmith arts and weapon based CAs do benefit from them, what about hybrid Combat Arts?

So in the case of Shadow Warrior, Spectral Hand. Was wondering whether the silver mod is the only way to increase crit chance besides Astral Lord Lore. I'd assume that crit chance gear bonuses work on Spectral Hand as it takes into account the weapon you are using, but that is just speculation.

Can anyone confirm?

4 hours ago, idbeholdME said:

spells do not benefit from critical hit bonuses from gear or blacksmith arts

Hasn't this been fixed in a mod? Or was it CM Patch? Imma take a look at the patchnotes I guess. Or you if you want to. But I remember with lots of blacksmith arts my levin array was critting al the time. Might have been from the gold mod though.

3 hours ago, Lindor said:

Hasn't this been fixed in a mod? Or was it CM Patch? Imma take a look at the patchnotes I guess. Or you if you want to. But I remember with lots of blacksmith arts my levin array was critting al the time. Might have been from the gold mod though.

Well, the wiki has this statement about chance of critical hits:

Chance for Critical Hit modifiers found on equipment and Blacksmith Arts do not affect Spell Damage Based Combat Arts.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Chance_for_critical_hits

Not sure how up to date or correct the info there is. I trusted the wiki in this regard because it would make sense. Seeing as Intelligence increases the crit chance of spells, it would be kind of nuts if item mods also worked.

But I am really not sure when it comes to hybrid CAs. I'm leaning more towards yes, since they use the weapon in the damage calculation, but it's still just a guess.

Edited by idbeholdME