Finally making a post!

:crigon_04: Welcome to DarkMatters, Bladesinger! There is a wealth of information here, truly so. You can find a thread on how to adjust the camera settings or just post your funny and interesting screenshots. Don't let this be your last post and be sure to ask questions if need be.  :hooyaah:

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Finally making a post!
16 hours ago, Bladesinger said:

Hello, canadian, I love maple syrup and I love sacred 2, eh.

I'm 300hrs in and feel like I'm just getting past that novice hump.

I play on PC and I'm using the elite textures and the latest CM patch.  I took a Mystic Stormite build from DM up level 140. Played around with a few pyro shoppers with EP and BS.  Sub level 100 so far I love the Shadow Warrior, Seraphim,  and Inquisitor. I'm thinking High Elf and Seraphim might be the two keep playing atm

The DM community is amazing.   The content here is incredible and the game knowledge is so helpful.  I love all the hidden gems posted here like ability range +x% interactions or CA hidden stats that scale off Stam.

Nice to meet everyone:)

It’s intro posts like yours that keep everyone here together. Tons of years of great members; convos and mods and you end up with a garden full of delicious goodies for everyone to share 

thank you for your kind And thoughtful acknowledgments. I am sure everyone here who posts and does developer work Appreciates  your sincere recognition.

It is a pleasure to meet you fellow maple syrup friend 🥳🥳🥳

welcome to Matters Darkly!!

image.png

gogo

• Like! 1
On 4/6/2022 at 6:24 PM, Bladesinger said:

Hello, canadian, I love maple syrup and I love sacred 2, eh.

I'm 300hrs in and feel like I'm just getting past that novice hump.

I play on PC and I'm using the elite textures and the latest CM patch.  I took a Mystic Stormite build from DM up level 140. Played around with a few pyro shoppers with EP and BS.  Sub level 100 so far I love the Shadow Warrior, Seraphim,  and Inquisitor. I'm thinking High Elf and Seraphim might be the two keep playing atm

The DM community is amazing.   The content here is incredible and the game knowledge is so helpful.  I love all the hidden gems posted here like ability range +x% interactions or CA hidden stats that scale off Stam.

Nice to meet everyone:)

I had that word echoing in my head all morning.. maple syrup! Its cabane a sucre time here in Montreal, and this last weekend my family and I were up at a place called Sucrerie de le Montaigne... all you can eat bacon, sausages, pancakes, maple pie, soup, list goes on.. what a fiesta!  My cousins place up in the country where we usually stay have their own hives and maple trees, the day after, we had our own mini cabane a sucre at home with home made syrups

IMG_8233.jpgIMG_8206.jpg

20220402_144816.jpg

20220402_142013.jpg

18 hours ago, Bladesinger said:

Thank you for the warm replies!

What's funny for me is I started playing this game because it brought out nostalgic D&D vibes.  Now, I am barely playing anything else :superman:

Is it the unique  system for spellcasting which uses region timers?
Or the environments? From all the posts that go up here I often see a corner table leading with detailed books. Tiny little gems like that that make the game very immersive. And the sounds are just about some of the best I’ve heard

🎡

gogo

On 4/7/2022 at 8:29 PM, gogoblender said:

I had that word echoing in my head all morning.. maple syrup! Its cabane a sucre time here in Montreal, and this last weekend my family and I were up at a place called Sucrerie de le Montaigne... all you can eat bacon, sausages, pancakes, maple pie, soup, list goes on.. what a fiesta!  My cousins place up in the country where we usually stay have their own hives and maple trees, the day after, we had our own mini cabane a sucre at home with home made syrups

IMG_8233.jpgIMG_8206.jpg

20220402_144816.jpg

20220402_142013.jpg

This looks like a great time and good home cooking.  I love the pictures, nice job!