Two-handed weapons skill?

Hi all, 

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this skill does in D´Brae Sineltei´s greaves:
http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred:D'Brae'Sineltei's_Enveloping_Greaves

The "Two-Handed Weapons" doesn´t seem to appear anywhere in other items, the Dark Elf´s selection of skills, and I did not notice any special effect when equipping two handed items in attack or attack speed - unlike these, the J´dahn Nielo set bonus does increase both these parameters when I equip a bow or crossbow on my DE. Anyone has any insight?

(Playing with the Reborn HD mod, v 4.6, if this is of any relevance)

• Appreciation 1

Hello Aduncio

Sry for the late reply. I have checked Wolfe´s Lair, the "bonus" to two handed weapons exits already since a long time. Since Overlookers are reworking the whole thing, the issue will be taken care of sooner or later. There are many more of such mishaps. Well. Until the issue is solved, just ignore it.

• Thanks! 1

Thanks! I suspected it was some form of vanilla  Sacred:TM: inconsistency (like how some skill bonuses have the class name in front and others don´t) but it´s good to know that I shouldn´t pay too much thought to it. 

Overlookers and the maker of Sacred NL are not the only guys who are busy. There is quite a lot of magic happening since a few months. Good old S1 shines like a star. Things that have been regarded as entirely impossible get in reach slowly. It is fantastic. The only problem is, that the most people here do not see what is happening. If you ask me, stay tuned!

On 4/16/2022 at 2:34 PM, Aduncio said:

Hi all, 

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this skill does in D´Brae Sineltei´s greaves:
http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred:D'Brae'Sineltei's_Enveloping_Greaves

The "Two-Handed Weapons" doesn´t seem to appear anywhere in other items, the Dark Elf´s selection of skills, and I did not notice any special effect when equipping two handed items in attack or attack speed - unlike these, the J´dahn Nielo set bonus does increase both these parameters when I equip a bow or crossbow on my DE. Anyone has any insight?

(Playing with the Reborn HD mod, v 4.6, if this is of any relevance)

Hi Aduncio! 

So happy that you found this our little world of Sacred! Its chock full of goodies and there's a terrific collection of skins and mods that beautiful community has cobbled over the years. Dax, thanks for always being guide to help players with this awesome game, 

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/2-underworld/

and hoping Aduncio that you find excitement for this game as much as we all 

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:hugs:

gogo