Sacred 2, The Ancaria Beautification Project

Very nice to you from proposing, thank you very much. At the moment I'm happy with the color, will see for the next release, I keep it in mind.

58 minutes ago, Vishanka said:

just delete the files in this path called z_leaf-atlas-...

Thanks.

• Like! 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/3/2022 at 2:06 AM, Vishanka said:

If you tell me how I can proceed I'd gladly share it to the download section here as well 

Here's the link for nexusmods

https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/41

We prefer, it seems, that larger downloads be hosted offsite from Darkmatters. Please keep the mod updated at Nexus Mods so the link will offer your most recently updated Mod. :hooyaah:

:JC_wanted:

• Thanks! 1
On 12/3/2022 at 3:06 AM, Vishanka said:

Sadly no, I am not sure what I did back then when I intended to create a static link. 

I will try again after work today, if you like you can use the one from my previous post in the meantime.

I also uploaded it to nexusmods; 

I wanted to upload it to dark matters as well but got an error everytime I tried.

If you tell me how I can proceed I'd gladly share it to the download section here as well 

Here's the link for nexusmods

https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/41

14 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

We prefer, it seems, that larger downloads be hosted offsite from Darkmatters. Please keep the mod updated at Nexus Mods so the link will offer your most recently updated Mod. :hooyaah:

:JC_wanted:

Its a sweet new upgrade to all your work Vishanka, still making Ancaria more beautiful!

:d_dance:

I'm also reading what you wrote about getting an error message... Hooyaah's correct about large files, we were so careful with too much data here on this site collecting ...but I'm also remembering that Schot could have taken off the limit after we negotiated with our hosters :lol:, so maybe its not size but another kind of error? 

Are you able to try to upload it again and post the error page? Maybe what we can do is upload it for you under your name and see if that helps as well?

:)

gogo

gogo

28 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

so maybe its not size but another kind of error? 

I do not know what kind of error it is and the error does not know it either :lol:

Here a screenshot:

Spoiler

2uwBZfc.png

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, Vishanka said:

I do not know what kind of error it is and the error does not know it either :lol:

Here a screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

Found it!

Vishanka looks like I had an error with the permission when setting up that upload category years ago. I found the error and allowed your own permission set to click through.

Could you please try again and upload?

tytytytyty!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, I'm back with a WQHD Monitor and now that I see all the details I don't consider my mod good anymore. Will do a rework eventually. Time to brush the dust off the graphics tablet.

• Like! 1

I was drawing a new texture for this grass patch. I don't know if I will add grass spikes to this one, I think there should be grasses that don't have any spikes for variety.

Probably I will draw an individual grass texture for every grass there is, because right now I did what ascaron did back then: just copy the same texture over and over and recolor it.
Also it's all very bright on my new monitor so I think I will do a bit more natural colors.

3PtoXgv.jpg