El-Darrag Quest Marker

Hello there, I'm new here. Hope to get some help...

Soo.. I've been doing some quests in the desert, now every side quest is completed (even in the logbook there are no quests that are not completed)

but in El-Darrag I still have a quest marker and when I click it to prioritize the mission, the quest marker goes east in the mountains. I've been looking for a cave

so I can go there somehow... but there's no such cave. Is this a bug? The quest marker just says the name of the city... "El-Darrag".

Is there a way to get rid of the quest marker... I am a perfectionist and can't live with that thing on my map.. :unsure:

Edited by AnXiousZz
  • Like! 1
3 minutes ago, AnXiousZz said:

Soo.. I've been doing some quests in the desert, now every side quest is completed (even in the logbook there are no quests that are not completed)

but in El-Darrag I still have a quest marker and when I click it to prioritize the mission, the quest marker goes east in the mountains. I've been looking for a cave

so I can go there somehow... but there's no such cave. Is this a bug? The quest marker just says the name of the city... "El-Darrag".

Is there a way to get rid of the quest marker... I am a perfectionist and can't live with that thing on my map.. :unsure:

Hell is my choice for sure. Nobody gon have that problem..

Edited by AnXiousZz
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

Does your logbook look like the image below?

Logbook Desert.jpg

Yeah bro, checks everywhere. I've been looking for an unchecked quest.. but sadly no such thing.

Here's a photo of the quest marker. When it's not prioritized it just stays in El-Darrag and is with same name as the city.

unknown-min.png

Edited by AnXiousZz

Okay, there is a quest, "The Paralyzer," and it is just north (and slightly east) along the ridge of the cavern, right at the base of the mountains. You may have encountered a man warning you not to go in a nearby cave. If you don't go in and slay the boss (Minotaur) the quest will not complete. The quest circle shown in your screenshot is quite a bit further east than that quest, however. The cave your character is in front of is a tavern inside the mountain. If the quest I mentioned isn't the one that you are missing, I cannot think of another. I hope that my suggestion helps. :agreed:

• Thanks! 1
6 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Okay, there is a quest, "The Paralyzer," and it is just north (and slightly east) along the ridge of the cavern, right at the base of the mountains. You may have encountered a man warning you not to go in a nearby cave. If you don't go in and slay the boss (Minotaur) the quest will not complete. The quest circle shown in your screenshot is quite a bit further east than that quest, however. The cave your character is in front of is a tavern inside the mountain. If the quest I mentioned isn't the one that you are missing, I cannot think of another. I hope that my suggestion helps. :agreed:

No bro, I killed him already.. :Laie_34:

3 minutes ago, AnXiousZz said:

Is this still viable? I am on Ice & Blood.

Tried to go there but I am playing Dragon Mage and can't really fly there with him...

Also my High Elf does not want to tp there trough the swamp mountains as showed in the clip. More over, the mountains look kinda bigger.

8 hours ago, Flix said:

Any mods installed?  I'm afraid that without a proper bugfix mod installed you will see all kinds of bizarre behavior with quest markers.

Been playin for a long time, never used one.. any suggestions for a particular one?

28 minutes ago, AnXiousZz said:

Been playin for a long time, never used one.. any suggestions for a particular one?

I would say this is the best thing for a player who's never used mods and just wants fixes:

https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/36

There's still a few odd bugs here and there that I'm working on fixing for the next release.  I also can't say for sure if this would retroactively fix bugs like you posted, once they've already occurred.

40 minutes ago, Flix said:

I would say this is the best thing for a player who's never used mods and just wants fixes:

There's still a few odd bugs here and there that I'm working on fixing for the next release.  I also can't say for sure if this would retroactively fix bugs like you posted, once they've already occurred.

Got ya man, thank u for your assistance!

On 5/31/2022 at 6:22 PM, AnXiousZz said:

AnXiousZz!

Good seeing you made it over

Enjoy our awesome community and Sacred 2...

welcome to DarkMatters!

:connie_xmas-moose:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 12:30 AM, Flix said:

I am currently enjoying this mod. Seriously, it's amazing.. fixed a lot of the issues I had with the game.

But for some reason the T-Energy Dragon boss is missing from the game. I don't know if this is normal, since it is mentioned in the docs.

1 hour ago, AnXiousZz said:

I am currently enjoying this mod. Seriously, it's amazing.. fixed a lot of the issues I had with the game.

But for some reason the T-Energy Dragon boss is missing from the game. I don't know if this is normal, since it is mentioned in the docs.

Thanks for the report.  I will review the way he spawns.  In my other, bigger mods he is locked behind a quest.  Maybe I forgot to make freely spawn in PFP.

Should be a new release coming in the next few weeks.

• Thanks! 1
8 hours ago, Flix said:

Thanks for the report.  I will review the way he spawns.  In my other, bigger mods he is locked behind a quest.  Maybe I forgot to make freely spawn in PFP.

Should be a new release coming in the next few weeks.

Should I report other things or is it annoying :D

• 4 weeks later...