A long time lurker has finally joined.

Hello, first I wanted to thank everyone for investing so much time and effort into testing and modding Sacred 2. I have been a lurker for a few years now. I usually check in whenever I get the urge to play Sacred 2. I have decided to finally switch to the PC so I can mod.

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to put here so I'll just go over my history with the Sacred series.

I started the Sacred series when I little. I thought the game was amazing, so much customization and control. I loved that the system was just so different than anything else I had played. I had no clue what I was doing but it was fun. I only really played the Dark Elf and offline, solo. I remember finding out cheats were a thing and I wasn't really interested until I found out it gave you a rabbit costume, which has always been one of my favorite animals. At the time I thought it was an awesome bonus. I had no clue that it was suppose to be something bad. I played that game a lot and it gave me some good memories. I stopped playing when my main character glitched while ridding my horse and it just became the horse. I thought it was cool for a while until I realized my character was stuck that way.

Then Sacred 2 came out, I only ended up getting it on the PlayStation. I was so excited I really hoped there would be actual avatar customization. At least the ability to choose a gender but oh well. I really wanted to play a male caster, I have always been a fan of DoT's, debuffs, and summons. So when I heard about the Dragon Mage I once again got excited. Only to find out it was a PC exclusive. I have put a large amount of time into the game, I wouldn't be surprised if I hit over a thousand hours total. I have never really played online with others. I have mainly just played with my brother and I hope to be playing with him and my sister soon.

I tried Sacred 3 but I didn't even reach the end of the tutorial.

But now I'm switching to PC so I can finally mod. I plan to use the Diablo mod and with a few edits. So I can finally get the character I have always wanted.

• Thanks! 1

:crigon_04:Welcome to the forums, JadeRabbit. Unfortunately, Sacred 3 was "sacred" in name only. Have fun poking around the forum and checking out builds, mods, and downloads. Most of all, slay Kobolds! :viking:

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, JadeRabbit said:

Hello, first I wanted to thank everyone for investing so much time and effort into testing and modding Sacred 2. I have been a lurker for a few years now. I usually check in whenever I get the urge to play Sacred 2. I have decided to finally switch to the PC so I can mod.

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to put here so I'll just go over my history with the Sacred series.

I started the Sacred series when I little. I thought the game was amazing, so much customization and control. I loved that the system was just so different than anything else I had played. I had no clue what I was doing but it was fun. I only really played the Dark Elf and offline, solo. I remember finding out cheats were a thing and I wasn't really interested until I found out it gave you a rabbit costume, which has always been one of my favorite animals. At the time I thought it was an awesome bonus. I had no clue that it was suppose to be something bad. I played that game a lot and it gave me some good memories. I stopped playing when my main character glitched while ridding my horse and it just became the horse. I thought it was cool for a while until I realized my character was stuck that way.

Then Sacred 2 came out, I only ended up getting it on the PlayStation. I was so excited I really hoped there would be actual avatar customization. At least the ability to choose a gender but oh well. I really wanted to play a male caster, I have always been a fan of DoT's, debuffs, and summons. So when I heard about the Dragon Mage I once again got excited. Only to find out it was a PC exclusive. I have put a large amount of time into the game, I wouldn't be surprised if I hit over a thousand hours total. I have never really played online with others. I have mainly just played with my brother and I hope to be playing with him and my sister soon.

I tried Sacred 3 but I didn't even reach the end of the tutorial.

But now I'm switching to PC so I can finally mod. I plan to use the Diablo mod and with a few edits. So I can finally get the character I have always wanted.

A terrific intro, Jade Rabbit! ( wheres that cool avatar! :D ) Happy you stepped up and joined up on the boards, and it was a great read about your journey with this game from years ago to see you finally indulging and learning to mod on the PC! I  Love how you write that you've been reading these forums for years, makes this community feel special, and all the work and life here put in by its thousands and thousands of members over almost twenty years...

worth it :heart:

Yah, we all hated Sacred 3 btw :lol:

welcome to the forums !!

:hugs:

gogo

Glad to see you here. There's a lot to discover.  I'm hard at work on the next Diablo 2 Fallen Release (end of month, hopefully).

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Flix said:

Glad to see you here. There's a lot to discover.  I'm hard at work on the next Diablo 2 Fallen Release (end of month, hopefully).

Lol well that is one question answered. I just asked a couple in the Diablo 2 Fallen section.

• Like! 1
15 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Brilliant! Where’s it from … Connected to your log in nics meaning?

Dragon Magazine #78, I just liked this version of a fairy dragon.

Dragon 78.png

Edited by JadeRabbit
  • Like! 1

zomgod... dragon magazine.. i remember seeing that at a friends house... I think he was DMing.. waaay long ago.. getting stranger things nostalgia vibes now... the new series is awesome everyone btw

:thumbsup:

gogo