Ice Age, Scrat and up to date research

Always love seeing the innumerable number of vectors we take to get to better health.  Gotta say this one is very, errr.. distinct :D ... my Ammamma has some challenges with memory in her old age at 97, so this interests me. 

And, supremely happy that your family is getting to travel again, Covid's long grasp is finally letting go.

:)

gogo

On 6/17/2022 at 5:08 PM, gogoblender said:

And, supremely happy that your family is getting to travel again, Covid's long grasp is finally letting go.

There are other things preventing journeys: We need docs to take the patients of my wife, someone to feed the animals, at work - in summer we check, dismantle and rebuild the electric equip,.. So normally we do a longer 4 week trip every second year. The kids used to do summer camps in the years we weren't travelling.

The biology students who go for master would normally have done research at distant places (deep sea black smokers or vulcanic sulphor pits, La Gomera, ...)  But as it shows: local animals have many many useful hidden properties. Shrews, mouse weasels reduce amount of bone and brain mass too.