My first ever legendary in Sacred 2 :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 3:50 PM, idbeholdME said:

It finally happened.  :JC_hurrah:Probably more than a thousand hours over the years, I finally got to see an orange text item. It happened on Silver, but still. Got this from the Sinister Prince in the Swamps:

legend.jpg.fb60db37295e6cf4a362b0ebc71eb375.jpg

Character level 63 with Enhanced Perception at 87. Seems like Enhanced Perception is pretty much mandatory to have a feasible chance to get one. None of my characters without it ever got one. I hope it won't stop there :oooo:

Congratulations Amigo, oh oh ohoh, what a feeling!
:D

It is an AMAZING feeling!

lol at the time the game gave us so little.  And i remember following the germans who had calculated that for every 100 guardians you killed you got a legendary...and in HC this was HARD...but i kept at it and Blooey.. my first legendary...and what a dud hahahahha.. some widows thing i forget now...but what a crow to the world it was for me! 

:dance2:

Have you gotten another one yet, or is that ring the only one ?

For closed in those days those legendaries became so valuable... we could trade them with our friends on the darkmatters clan in the old days (D.a.a.r.k) ! and I think one of my drops was some kind of ranged that a SW could use ...fabu!

:)

gogo

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2022 at 7:24 PM, gogoblender said:

Have you gotten another one yet, or is that ring the only one ?

For closed in those days those legendaries became so valuable... we could trade them with our friends on the darkmatters clan in the old days (D.a.a.r.k) ! and I think one of my drops was some kind of ranged that a SW could use ...fabu!

Not yet. I only got back to and installed the PFP 1.3 today and will resume playing sometime this week.

And yeah, I can imagine them being valuable with drop rates like these. Would have loved to be able to get my hands on this on my ranged Shadow Warrior (juicy life steal :drool:):

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Khral's_Sceptre

But the chances of that ever happening are close to zero :sigh:. I generally don't plan any characters around legendaries, since they basically never drop for me, but a man can dream.

Then again, I pretty much never picked Enhanced Perception before and it seems to be already bearing fruit. I'll probably try to squeeze it into more builds now.

Edited by idbeholdME
On 7/10/2022 at 4:32 PM, idbeholdME said:

Not yet. I only got back to and installed the PFP 1.3 today and will resume playing sometime this week.

And yeah, I can imagine them being valuable with drop rates like these. Would have loved to be able to get my hands on this on my ranged Shadow Warrior (juicy life steal :drool:):

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Khral's_Sceptre

But the chances of that ever happening are close to zero :sigh:. I generally don't plan any characters around legendaries, since they basically never drop for me, but a man can dream.

Then again, I pretty much never picked Enhanced Perception before and it seems to be already bearing fruit. I'll probably try to squeeze it into more builds now.

When using mods though, isnt there a mod that can just make everything drop ? Re Khral's Sceptre... that was a hot ticket item for me when it dropped .. high level too...everyone in our clan here was asking for it!

:4rofl:

gogo

6 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

When using mods though, isnt there a mod that can just make everything drop ? Re Khral's Sceptre... that was a hot ticket item for me when it dropped .. high level too...everyone in our clan here was asking for it!

:4rofl:

gogo

You can just edit drop rates in balance.txt, but where's the fun in that? :Cherna_24:

• Appreciation 1
4 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

You can just edit drop rates in balance.txt, but where's the fun in that? :Cherna_24:

Thats what i love hearing

Keep going then as us humans keep doing...youll get something sick...khrals was pretty spectacular and let me open up some cool ideas of buildling... melee AND ranged was some interesting balancing

:hugs:

gogo