Shield regeneration

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Shield_Regeneration

quote:
"Increases energy shield point recovery by X%. Note for Seraphim, this only applies to out-of-combat situations, since Seraphim shields do not ever regenerate while in combat."

This implies that the bonus would work in-combat for temple guardian shields. Is that true?
I always believed the in-combat regeneration would be tied to the bonus and not the character class: flat regeneration always in-combat, % regeneration always out of combat. Since the flat regeneration, BONUS_SHIELD_REGENERATION, is only used in the temple guardians shield's spell token ("crmount_eshield_regen_rel", which, in spite of saying "rel", uses flat regen as well, but is currently unused), I'd have assumed it's tied to the bonus.

Someone knows wether it's the bonus or the character? I'll rewrite that wiki sentence if it's the bonus. However if it's tied to the character, that would be a major paradigm shift regarding the bonus tiers of the shield regeneration boni.

• Appreciation 1
  • The title was changed to Shield regeneration

It's tied to the bonus.  et_shield_regen =  bb_shield_regen which is in-combat only and this token only exists on TG's shield, not seraphim's.

10 minutes ago, Flix said:

It's tied to the bonus.  et_shield_regen =  bb_shield_regen which is in-combat only and this token only exists on TG's shield, not seraphim's.

Thx, wiki page has been updated.

• Thanks! 1