Question about skill driven item bonuses.

So the item bonuses which increase in value based on the related skill. Like Damage Mitigation - Armor Lore, Duration of Potion Effects - Alchemy etc. Mostly interested in whether there is a max. Because on the wiki page for the various Wound effects, there is a table, which lists the item bonus value on weapons in relation to the difficulty and current Weapon Lore skill value.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Chance_to_inflict_Deadly_Wounds

And most importantly, it claims that "Note that skill level 250 is required to reach the maximum value, regardless of difficulty."

So, is this fact true for all of the skill scaling item bonuses? Will the Damage Mitigation stop increasing once you pass 250 Armor Lore for example? Is it the same for all the other bonuses?

Edited by idbeholdME
32 minutes ago, Lindor said:

According to Dmitriy, the four Wounds effects don't work as item modifier.

That was not the main question, but they don't? So no weapons, not even uniques/legendaries that have it can proc it?

But I was mostly interested in whether the 250 max stands for scaling the skill based item mods.

15 hours ago, Flix said:

They don't work on spells if the modifier is on an item. They work otherwise.

Well, that would be the expected behavior. Unless you're bundling weapon CAs under spells, which I assume you aren't.

Lindor scared me for a bit there :D 

I'll probably try fiddling with the character editor to test the 250 scaling thing.

EDIT:

Turns out that yes, the 250 limit stands. Once I reached 250 in Armor Lore an item reached 18% damage mitigation. Any points past that stopped increasing the damage mitigation values of the omni-channel damage mitigation mod on armor which is governed by Armor Lore.

I'd probably put this info on the wiki somewhere, but no idea how to call it or where to put it. Maybe just under the "Notes" section on the skills page?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Skills

EDIT 2:

Added the note to the wiki on the spot mentioned above.

Edited by idbeholdME