Daemon "Call of death" skill question

Hey all, seems that Call of death skill for daemon drops damage per second? For example: 

I kill monster with 100 dmg, next second my attack will do 105, then it does 104, then 103,102,101,100... can someone clarify how does this skill work? 

thanks in advance! 

Edited by xInquisitor1961x
2 hours ago, RuDDicK said:

Call of death: the in-game description of the ability does not correspond to reality!

Steve Jobs ... Reality Distortion Field!

:HbKbJh0:

And thanks Ruddick for having good info for us all

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1
18 hours ago, RuDDicK said:

Call of death: the in-game description of the ability does not correspond to reality!
Buff, under the effect of which the killing of an enemy significantly increases all the damage inflicted for 5 seconds. The bonus to damage accumulates, but gradually goes down if you don't kill enemies. Maximum duration of the buff is 60 seconds.
Damage bonus increases with Call of death level, but does not stop at 6%!
A core ability of the Demoness, because it boosts her low damage to enormous values!

Thank youuu! So it basically drops every second a bit? And then after 5 seconds bonus is gone if I dont kill anyone? 

Weeelll, I dont have problems with "low damage" because I play the game completely different, but I was curious what does the skill do :P

This is how I play xD 

• Like! 1
41 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Thank youuu! So it basically drops every second a bit? And then after 5 seconds bonus is gone if I dont kill anyone?

Yes

and here is an example of a high level Call of death

• Thanks! 1
On 7/17/2022 at 3:59 AM, RuDDicK said:

Yes

and here is an example of a high level Call of death

Clear, display of the CA Ruddick thanks :thumbsup: 

You make me remember how when the Daemon was first released I tried and actually got to Niobium a build which was a mix of tentacles and the magic wave... OUTSTANDING ... gore everywhere tons of damage...but that timing... it was just so hair raising... the daemon is so dependant on timing, and up in niobium when I was running canyon to level up, I had to keep watching the timing of the buffs or, when you least expect it ...stripped! :lol: :oooo: 

HC in those days brought out the best in our racing heart beats... Underworld was a great mix of mechanics and arcade gaming.

:)

gogo

• Like! 1