Enhanced Perception formula for Chance to Find Valuables.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Enhanced_Perception

At least the pre-Mastery formula has to be wrong. I currently have a character with level 103 non-mastered EP and the game says 41% bonus to CtFV. If I use the pre-mastery formula on the wiki, the result would be:

400 * (x + 1.5) / (x + 100)

so 400 * (103 + 1.5) / (103 + 100). Which comes out at 205,91.

Exactly 5 times higher than the listed in-game value. Am I missing something here?

EP.jpg.dafe560f25e2f57f578dfdbc74aa5da9.jpg

I should get to mastering this skill sometimes soon, so will then be able to check if the Mastery formula is correct, but I somehow doubt that there is going to be a 100+% jump in the CtFV to the alleged 180% at level 75 when Mastering the skill.

Edited by idbeholdME
  • Like! 1

Finally got around to mastering the skill. Not sure if it's because of PFP or it's always been this way, but this is what it looks like:

One point from Mastery:

preMasterFinal.jpg.1f3311dc983595ec2a8bf0cfc5fda6da.jpg

And at Mastery.

perc.jpg.e21c4e1af0fb621f491f90a3a0f6319b.jpg

First things first:

The values on the wiki for the Mastery match the in-game values, so the formula is correct.

The values formula for the pre-Mastery bonus is wrong.

However, I was expecting the Mastery would override the pre-Mastery bonus. But both the pre-Mastery and now the Mastery bonus are listed in the skill description and both still keep increasing with further levels. Do they stack together? Did I just jump from 42.4% CtFV to 321.3% just by mastering the skill? :o

Or is it just a visual deficiency and only the Mastery bonus counts? Which is still absolutely massive. Definitely wasn't expecting this, seeing the pre-Mastery values.

Edited by idbeholdME