My Daemon is getting JUICED!

I think he is playing Sacred NL.

But speaking of Sacred, I am glad that the game still gets some overhauls and undergoes frequent repairs. Cant wait for the new version of Reborn.

• Appreciation 1

For some reason I dont get notifications on my posts... but yea I agree! 

I play Sacred NL mod, Wiliam made a mod specifically for me, I told him to uncap all attack speed, so now I can have 10000 speed, 10 000 attack speed and10 0000 casting speed. 

And given the way I play the game... it is super fun with custom rules/manual editing and upgrading

• Like! 1
8 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

For some reason I dont get notifications on my posts... but yea I agree! 

I play Sacred NL mod, Wiliam made a mod specifically for me, I told him to uncap all attack speed, so now I can have 10000 speed, 10 000 attack speed and10 0000 casting speed. 

And given the way I play the game... it is super fun with custom rules/manual editing and upgrading

That's a pretty good feature,how can I do it to? 

• Appreciation 1
9 hours ago, Dax said:

I think he is playing Sacred NL.

But speaking of Sacred, I am glad that the game still gets some overhauls and undergoes frequent repairs. Cant wait for the new version of Reborn.

From what I know ,there won t be a new version of reborn,4.6 is the last one,unfortunately

22 hours ago, Dax said:

Any info why Overlookers left?

I dont recall the exact words of what @MetaLsaid,but it was something like this ,he doesnt fell to do sacred anymore,because unfortunately it s a dead game and he doesnt want to make from this pleasure a maniac think,he hoped that Reborn mod will bring back the old community and the game will be played,at least 50 players at niobium ,but this didnt happen ,so he said, he will take a break from sacred ,he didnt said it was forever or not ,he wants to spend the time with his friend playing other things to.

Edited by SupremeJoker

I understand. It always hurts when your big hopes turn into dust. Thats a very painful experience. I think the slow decline is the fate of all old games and as soon as you understand, you become calmer. The best way ist most likely, not to force you into something at all costs. The community, despite being small, is still active and the door is open. Sacred will still be there in a few months and years and until olks return others can hold the torch for a while. It is like an open invitation. They will surely come back.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:38 AM, xInquisitor1961x said:

Just some photos of 2022. Daemon gameplays! This game rocks. Its a goddamn shame it doesnt get same attention as Diablo. In my eyes Sacred is 10x times better than Diablo. Massive map, so much more quests, SO MUCH MORE EFFECTS... 

daemon 1.jpg

daemon 2.png

lol...here for your title of this thread! :superman:  Daemons are SOOO powerful... Flix actually put together a walk through of his play, its somewhere around Ill take a look for it this afternoon, he documented his journey, and critiqued had feedback for the new and improved denizen of the underworld.  I had my own build  tentacle, ebolts which was very satisfying as well, lots of gore, and it looks like you're making waves with your own.. :viking: 

And ... a surprise,

check out your new DarkMatters avatar 

:cow:

gogo

• Appreciation 1