Level 40 Silver Daemon UNIQUE gameplays! * Hardcore *

• The title was changed to Level 40 Silver Daemon UNIQUE gameplays! * Hardcore *
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 6:17 AM, Dax said:

What strange stats the club has. Has NL a new system for items?

Since you play NL, maybe you should introduce it a bit more to the community. Describe it, add some screenshots and so on. The NL mod itself has less downloads then the NL Pure HD mod. A shame because the maker has surely put a lot of work in.

I follow topic but I dont get any notifs about your comments :( sorry for late response... 

The item stats are my own thing. I play the game completely different... now I play daemon but rules are exactly the same.

To not complicate: I use gold / sacred character modifier / Sacred item manager / word document to calculate and document all the changes I did. Pretty much: 
loot --> sell --> buy everything with gold using those editors I mentioned. At start I have 1 damage and 0 armor. Only default ofc. 

When taking items I reset all values to 1 so I can "upgrade" it the way I mentioned. Sounds complicated but really it isnt.. 

Plus I edited the balance.bin to make it harder and more rewarding. Enemies give more experience but they are harder to kill now. 

NL is special for me because author did a mod for me so attack speed, cast speed and movement speed are uncapped. I have 600 attack speed and speed now... 

• Like! 1
31 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Yea, I am now on 664 speed and I wont invest anymore, my head hurts, its so fast... I go from Beleveue to Porto Valum in like 15 seconds LOL

lol careful you're going to set Ancaria on fire

:oooo:

gogo

2 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I will need damage and resistances soon LOL, in niobium everyone will one shot me xd 

Thats always been the friction point... I do believe the game ultimately gives less resistance vs damage as you progress? Makes life difficult but interesting.  Its easy to think you're a nigh-god, specially in HC where you can get seduced by multiple levels of killer damage progression , and that one hit kills/drops you ...foreveah!

gogo

ps is there a method for HC in your mode? 

• Appreciation 1
7 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I follow topic but I dont get any notifs about your comments :( sorry for late response... 

I'm sorry about that... we were getting so much lag because the forum engine had to send out so many notifications for all the readers here.  Schot's working on it, and were looking to see if these can be turned on for members soon

:Cherna_24:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
24 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Thats always been the friction point... I do believe the game ultimately gives less resistance vs damage as you progress? Makes life difficult but interesting.  Its easy to think you're a nigh-god, specially in HC where you can get seduced by multiple levels of killer damage progression , and that one hit kills/drops you ...foreveah!

gogo

ps is there a method for HC in your mode? 

Well I am now level 69, 193 resistances lol, I invested only on damage so far, my infernal power is level 100... I kill mobs in 2 hits pretty much, but its all import export now, until I end game on gold, I am not ready for that yet, dragons animation destroys me, so I need more damages xD 

• Like! 1
29 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

Well I am now level 69, 193 resistances lol, I invested only on damage so far, my infernal power is level 100... I kill mobs in 2 hits pretty much, but its all import export now, until I end game on gold, I am not ready for that yet, dragons animation destroys me, so I need more damages xD 

Have you considered having a elemental protection suit to guard you against a specific dragon damage element? 

This way you can bathe easily in a reign of fire

:lol: 

old but superior quality dragon movie btw

if yer looking for inspiration 

gogo

• Appreciation 1
35 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Have you considered having a elemental protection suit to guard you against a specific dragon damage element? 

This way you can bathe easily in a reign of fire

old but superior quality dragon movie btw

if yer looking for inspiration 

gogo

I will probably use all equal, same as damage, I my maces have 30/30/30/30 damages :D

I watched movie! Its cool! :D

• Like! 1
16 minutes ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I will probably use all equal, same as damage, I my maces have 30/30/30/30 damages :D

I watched movie! Its cool! :D

Well, at lower levels "getting away" with some damage from a mis paired element vs resistance combo is acceptable, BUT... at higher levels as you mentionened before, you have to have every possible advantage to your side..

Curious..is there a particular dragon that gives more experience than others? Would running Guardians offer more potential advantage vis a vis legendary drops ( I think its one every hundred guardians ? )

and re that movie... YES..isnt it so over looked? Going after Dragons with laser beams and bombs...

SHARP

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
44 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Well, at lower levels "getting away" with some damage from a mis paired element vs resistance combo is acceptable, BUT... at higher levels as you mentionened before, you have to have every possible advantage to your side..

Curious..is there a particular dragon that gives more experience than others? Would running Guardians offer more potential advantage vis a vis legendary drops ( I think its one every hundred guardians ? )

and re that movie... YES..isnt it so over looked? Going after Dragons with laser beams and bombs...

SHARP

:thumbsup:

gogo

I know that I tweaked creature.pak for dragons to give more experience yes, from 600 600 to 800 800 :D I dont know the exact calculation I just remember the numbers xd

yeaaaa, action fest xD 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I know that I tweaked creature.pak for dragons to give more experience yes, from 600 600 to 800 800 :D I dont know the exact calculation I just remember the numbers xd

yeaaaa, action fest xD 

ahhh, the miracles of "tweaks" ... is it possible to create a one hit niobium experience bomb?

gogo

5 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I mean... you can make dragon give you 1000000000000 experience but what is the fun in that hahahaha 

Can you list your skills and armor pls? Id like to see what you cobbled together for Daemon upon your epic hero quest

I had a Daemon build too. Waaaaay in the old days when the game was originally released, and hot in my grubby hands after it arrived in the mail.  Daemon had just been released as a little *secret* successor for Sacred, I remember when this was first announced within the Sacred International forums the joy i felt in my heart, my favorite game was going to have a UnderWorld Sequel!

:JC_hurrah:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
5 hours ago, xInquisitor1961x said:

I mean... you can make dragon give you 1000000000000 experience but what is the fun in that hahahaha 

if you made it one hit explode a billion gold how long would it take for it all to stop popping out of the dragon and roll out upon the ground

gogo

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Can you list your skills and armor pls? Id like to see what you cobbled together for Daemon upon your epic hero quest

I had a Daemon build too. Waaaaay in the old days when the game was originally released, and hot in my grubby hands after it arrived in the mail.  Daemon had just been released as a little *secret* successor for Sacred, I remember when this was first announced within the Sacred forums the joy I felt in my heart.

Sure, but I need more time! I will make a separate post :P

That looks sick :D 

23 minutes ago, Dax said:

Dont worry about the late reply. Have you told the maker of NL about the idea with the books already? The concept is good and a mod need ideas to seperate itself from the unmodified game.

There are 100+ books in Sacred. The possibilities are endless. Imagine spawning a random underworld monster after reading a book, getting an ancient treasure map, a portal stone, 1.000.000 xp, loose all money, destroy all potions+ spawn a bunch of titanic flies...

Mmh. Maybe a seperate topic, where we can toss ideas is better.

He is not active atm... when he answers my dm I will ask him yes! <3