Search options for a specific poster within in topic titles or topics?

Hi:)
I wonder: is there some forums trick to search for all posts in a topic which I've written myself? Or, generally, search for posts inside topics by author? Sry, couldn't think of a good title for this topic with unequivocal attribution without formulating the whole question in the title.

• Haha 1
  • The title was changed to Search options for a specific poster within in topic titles or topics?
4 hours ago, Lindor said:

Hi:)
I wonder: is there some forums trick to search for all posts in a topic which I've written myself? Or, generally, search for posts inside topics by author? Sry, couldn't think of a good title for this topic with unequivocal attribution without formulating the whole question in the title.

Ah haaaaa, Lindor...I tried to add some to your title hopefully I got the gist of what you were asking :ded_snegurochka: ... I'll ask Schot for the most effective way of drilling down via user as you're asking.  Did you try some of the search filters on the forum?

:)

gogo

31 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Ah haaaaa, Lindor...I tried to add some to your title hopefully I got the gist of what you were asking :ded_snegurochka:

:lol: I didn't even think about the same search option could apply to topic titles, very nice:thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Did you try some of the search filters on the forum?

Yee, it happens sometimes that I'm looking for a specific post inside a topic, mostly by Flix, Dmitriy or myself, and sometimes I can't remember the exact wording. In advanced search there's the option to search for posts by members, but you have to input at least one word to search for (it says at least one word or tag, but if you leave the search bar empty and just add a tag, it doesn't work). So I'm already able to search for posts by members inside a topic if I know at least one word, but if I don't know it I'm somewhat lost because I can't figure out how to search for ALL posts inside a topic by author:smile:

:schot: