Sacred 2 Model Swap Possibility?

Hi again.
That's not another request.. xD Rather just a question about possibilty to change the whole character model to some NPC ones.
I know that in the first Sacred it was possible long time ago. Some model swaps like Orc for Gladiator or NPC-Mages for Battle Mage works fine. There is no any problems with armor meshes and stuff like that. But... there is a problem if you wish to change your char to something like a demon or minotaur. It's really hard to fit all armor pieces to such creatures and in the case of some, this is completely impossible.
Such an issue was solved by disabling the whole armor visuality on the character. In other words - you can still wearing any piece of armor you want, you get all the stats. But the armor will not be visible. So.. Is this possible to do a similar thing in Sacred 2? 
I really want to find a way to swap standart, absolutely boring Dryad to these bad ladies:

DryBloodDryadChampion.jpg

DryBloodDryadWarrior.jpg

All the good stuff takes time :) 

This community is spread out all over the world, and across many timelines, in fact ... dimensions!

( I hear multiverse! :superman:

And people love forums (asynchronous medium) for this reason.

That forums aren't really chat, discord or facebook instant messaging ( :sick: .. synchronous mediums)...

in fact they're like stews.

They sit, synch and become tasty over time. 

So even if someone doesn't answer now, maybe they could in the future, and the interest you put into this topic will then become an expression of your own uniquely valid journey :heart:

In fact, because of the asynchronous nature of forums.. it may be a future you that this post meets along the time line that has finally solutionned  the answer to your own question posted by a past you!

How's that for cool my friend

:friends3:

gogo

• Appreciation 1

Thanks for answers :heart:
It seems it's just a little bit easy in Sacred 1, that's why all things I mentioned already exists there for many years ago.. and Sacred 2 only has some retextrure mods.. still there are some really incredible works, like Vishanka's for example. And all stuff in CM & Enhanced. But unfortunately I really don't like all characters in Sacred 2. The only one I do like is Seraphim. All the others looks extremely awful for me in terms of visual. And no one retexture can fix this for my personal point of view I guess.. 
But well.. it's just my own problem, that visual stuff is always in the first places for me. 

• Appreciation 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred 2 Model Swap Possibility?
8 hours ago, gravebreakerlamia said:

But unfortunately I really don't like all characters in Sacred 2. The only one I do like is Seraphim. All the others looks extremely awful for me in terms of visual. And no one retexture can fix this for my personal point of view I guess.. 
But well.. it's just my own problem, that visual stuff is always in the first places for me. 

The default models can look kinda meh, but most characters have at least some pretty badass looking armor. Many helmets cover the entire face and the default clothing gets replaced immediately the moment you find a gear piece for the slot.

I even keeps some random items stshed around just for their looks.

• Like! 1