A nice touch after the "Is That Really You?" quest in the Blood Forest.

I only noticed this now, even after finishing this quest numerous times before. Once you turn it in to Glenn, the head of the Shapeshifter appears stuck on a pike on the village square. Zombies gather there, Glenn walks up to the podium, has a speech (by doing a couple silly animations) and then the zombie crowd cheers and disperses. Incredible stuff. Too bad I didn't take screenshots of the Zombie gathering, but here is at least a screen of the Shapeshifter head on a pike.

So the next time you are in the Blood Forest and do this quest, make sure to follow Glenn after completing it to see the spectacle for yourself :D 

shapeshifter.thumb.jpg.a56697cba6005b9ef6f3cec3c13a2860.jpg

• zomgod! 1
57 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

I only noticed this now, even after finishing this quest numerous times before. Once you turn it in to Glenn, the head of the Shapeshifter appears stuck on a pike on the village square. Zombies gather there, Glenn walks up to the podium, has a speech (by doing a couple silly animations) and then the zombie crowd cheers and disperses. Incredible stuff. Too bad I didn't take screenshots of the Zombie gathering, but here is at least a screen of the Shapeshifter head on a pike.

So the next time you are in the Blood Forest and do this quest, make sure to follow Glenn after completing it to see the spectacle for yourself :D 

shapeshifter.thumb.jpg.a56697cba6005b9ef6f3cec3c13a2860.jpg

:lol:

may use that a my haloween avatar this year

the devs loved making this game

:connie_witchy:

gogo

That's a great detail I never noticed.

questscripts.txt is a pretty powerful file in terms of making custom events occur. I really don't think it got used to its potential.  If you look in the developer comments just for the main quest, the plans were to have so many more events custom-scripted into the fabric of the quests, that just never got completed.

Marcus really started to unlock the potential of custom scripts in CM Patch. Dark Rituals is a great example. He didn't just activate the quest but actually created all the custom events according to the developer comments.  Thanks to his work I learned a lot with handling quests.