Searching for one handed tree rage or a way to disarm with gladiator

Ok so my gladiator has currently beaten platinum underworld at level 100 and I just noticed I took parrying as my last skill at level 50

I dont know what crossed my mind since I have NEVER even touched a shield for a single second in the entire run. ( I'm dual wielding)

my skills are: const, weap lore, dual wield, concentration, trading, agility, armor, parrying

since this is one of my 2 main characters and I forgot AGAIN to take disarm, I dont know how to get a tree rage on him... and I always wanted to.

so my questions are:

1 Is parrying totally useless on a full dual wield gladiator? Is there any shield I'll ever want to use over a second battered machete or a second faldamar? If parrying is useless what could be a good final choice in case of future similar builds?

2 Are there any ways to change my single level spent in parrying with disarming? (I'd prefer to do this instead of someone giving me tree rage)

3 Does someone here have a spare tree rage around level 90-120? (I never did coop but it's starting to look like the only option)

(please im really fond of this character and I dont want my completionism dreams to be shattered because I forgot to take disarming)

Edited by Arendiv
3 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

Useless? No, Parrying still gives defense without a shield, only less. But still, it won't do much in the late game. Maybe like 2-3% less chance of being hit at best.

Tree Rage is not exclusive to Disarming can also drop from other bosses. I got 2 of them and never touched Disarming. Unless it's the 2-handed version that is exclusive to Disarming, I can safely say that it is entirely possible to get the 1 handed version without Disarming. Here is even a screen as proof of the two I got and the skills I have on my Gladiator:

20220815_184124.thumb.jpg.3a5de89b4b2a2e9c5e3e39de6a7168c3.jpg

Wow this was actually the best answer I could receive, what a relief not having to rely on re-skill or coop.

By the way can you tell me which boss drops it? Is it hrungaz in the goblin village quest?

• Like! 1
2 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

I added some more info to my post. But one I definitely got from a Dragon. I think it was the duo of Dragons in the Ice Elf forest. The other one I unfortunately don't remember.

But your best bet would be to nearly kill a boss like a Dragon for example so it will die in the next hit, then make a quick save and keep killing him/reloading until you get one.

Nice. So good old rerolling bosses it is, thx for your help

• Haha 1