How to open Locked chest near Artamark's Gate

So.. yeah, pretty much the title says it all. I found this locked chest near Artamark's Gate, thought it is quest related but I've done all the quests in the human land and still can't find a way to open it. Anyone who has a solution?

1899915138_2arta-min.thumb.png.75d55b5e549c5ba176103b6f6179c818.png

• The title was changed to How to open Locked chest near Artamark's Gate
8 minutes ago, Flix said:

Typically a chest will be given a "worldobjectstate" in its itemtype entry, that can then be modified in quest.txt, for example to change it from a locked chest to an unlocked chest.

I looked everywhere in quest.txt and worldobjects.txt but for some reason I couldn't find a chest at those coordinates.  Can you take a picture of the tab map (the one with the actual terrain) so I can get a better look?

I hope that does it.

1479322520_arta-3.thumb.png.7e3ff4c5ebfec12d5a3c0c27a710dbfc.png

• Like! 1
6 hours ago, Vishanka said:

Could it be the one for the quest chain where you help the guard with his duty because he is scared and his wife tells you about that chest for payment? Did it on my seraphim recently, not sure if it's the same though 

I got no characters from light campaign, if anybody is able to check if it's a light campaign quest so I can finally be able to sleep.

• 8 months later...
On 9/1/2022 at 2:17 AM, AnXiousZz said:

I hope that does it.

1479322520_arta-3.thumb.png.7e3ff4c5ebfec12d5a3c0c27a710dbfc.png

Still no answer to this question! Did anyone found anything or will this remain a mystery? If it is a forgotten by the creators chest, perhaps @Modimus Prime can fix it in the next Purist Fixpack release. He seems to be the only man that has the power to make the impossible - possible. Thanks in advance for any new answers!

EDIT: Nevermind, I located the quest it is linked to. For anyone wondering, it is in light campaign and the quest is named "Frightened Guard" located in the ARTAMARK'S GATE.

Edited by AnXiousZz
  • Like! 1
On 5/16/2023 at 4:49 AM, AnXiousZz said:

Still no answer to this question! Did anyone found anything or will this remain a mystery? If it is a forgotten by the creators chest, perhaps @Modimus Prime can fix it in the next Purist Fixpack release. He seems to be the only man that has the power to make the impossible - possible. Thanks in advance for any new answers!

EDIT: Nevermind, I located the quest it is linked to. For anyone wondering, it is in light campaign and the quest is named "Frightened Guard" located in the ARTAMARK'S GATE.

I saw you got some members here trying to help you and you came back to share your victory.

Great adventure, thanks for the share!

:hugs:

gogo