Sacred 2 Ice & Blood Duplication Glitch

Hey Guys,

I need help or perhaps the glitch got patched im not sure anymore. 

So back when the Servers were still Online, a Player once showed me a Duping glitch which could be performed ingame, without restarting the whole game but I just can't get it to work anymore :(

You had to clear all weapon slots, drop the weapon multiple Times, change the weapon slots, somehow save the game by clicking F7. Once you pick up the weapon you could drag the weapon into all Slots having multiple versions of your weapon. You had to drop the Weapon one last Time (but there will be a glitched not usable version of your Weapon in your slots) then Teleport by clicking F8 and the glitched weapon in your Slot will be usable and if you run back to your location the dropped weapon will be still remaining on ground.

Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about and can tell me if the Glitch got patched so I wont waste my Time anymore.

I could use this Glitch to generate Money Ingame, without restarting the game to dupe an item. To increase the speed of my Any% runs.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance

• Like! 1
12 minutes ago, xxmassaxx said:

Hey Guys,

I need help or perhaps the glitch got patched im not sure anymore. 

So back when the Servers were still Online, a Player once showed me a Duping glitch which could be performed ingame, without restarting the whole game but I just can't get it to work anymore :(

You had to clear all weapon slots, drop the weapon multiple Times, change the weapon slots, somehow save the game by clicking F7. Once you pick up the weapon you could drag the weapon into all Slots having multiple versions of your weapon. You had to drop the Weapon one last Time (but there will be a glitched not usable version of your Weapon in your slots) then Teleport by clicking F8 and the glitched weapon in your Slot will be usable and if you run back to your location the dropped weapon will be still remaining on ground.

Maybe someone knows what I'm talking about and can tell me if the Glitch got patched so I wont waste my Time anymore.

I could use this Glitch to generate Money Ingame, without restarting the game to dupe an item. To increase the speed of my Any% runs.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance

Okay sorry Guys turn out I was impatient it still works. Im not quite sure why this happens, but you have to hold the ALT key while picking up or dropping the Weapon? Thus creating a copy in your Weapon Slot and on the Ground.

I just managed to dupe a Weapon but I have still trouble doing it consitently. When I found out whats the actual factor of this glitch working im going to update this lol.

• Like! 1

Hello and welcome to the forums! Terrific that you were able to get your glitch going, and appreciate you updating your journey with this game.  Sacred's always been a challenge to behave, and great to read that you're making this work.

And your English is perfect

:gogo:

gogo