Seraphim fashion floor.

idbeholdME

3 hours ago, idbeholdME said:

So, I recently finished my collection of every single Seraphim gear piece in every available color. Started playing around with creating some cool matching custom sets and so far cobbled together these 2. Mostly in a unified color scheme so far. Will experiment a bit more later on and try to create some multicolored ones. Also could have probably fiddled with the hair color in the character editor, but I feel that the fiery red of my main character works fine (but a better fit could probably be found).

Exhibit A: Golden Avenger

golden9090.thumb.png.6b828ff37f8a12cef8fe6f29c0270ac3.png

Clad fully in gold, the enemies will be bedazzled by the ludicrous shine of this outfit. I actually had to wait for a later stage of the day and turn at least sideways towards the sun, because otherwise, a lot of it was obscured by the sun reflecting off of the gold surfaces :D 

Exhibit B: Harbinger of Death

redblack9090.thumb.png.114e152abb3308b50d5c286d8e9a4f3f.png

The tried and true killer combination of black and red, it looks genuinely sick on the Seraphim. Enemies will be struck with fear from just laying their eyes on you, making dispatching them with actual weapons as easy as harvesting ripe crop. This is definitely my favorite Seraphim look so far. Wasn't expecting it to come out this great.

I remember when these gold textures for the seraphims came out... shiny and eye-catching...there was nothing else out there in gamedom that came close to these badazzlers. Its a delight to see the collectors bug bite another player.  Have you seen Knuckles' page in the Wiki with all the Seraphims assorted kits? Nice extra you're bringing with the potential of hairstyles. :D

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Seraphim_Standard_Set_Items

:)

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Have you seen Knuckles' page in the Wiki with all the Seraphims assorted kits? Nice extra you're bringing with the potential of hairstyles. :D

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Seraphim_Standard_Set_Items

:)

gogo

That would have been useful for the collection process. But I think I got them all.

Also, there are actually 5 color variations for the Angel Dust set chest armor. The red has 2 slightly different shades. The different shade seems to be exclusive to tier 12 rarity rare items. Screens of the entire collection are available here:

• 1 month later...

One more set I cobbled up together:

Guardian of Purity:

purity2.thumb.jpg.05294794c079483f7fdd0be7ce2f6241.jpg

Dusk version:

whitesilversmaller.thumb.jpg.ed353c28156834025c8b48fc6344af8e.jpg

The 2nd screen was taken just as the night was setting in, so it comes out more as grey-ish than white.

Really makes me sad that the game does not have a sort of transmogrification system. Would make it much easier to try things out than first having to gather items up from 3 mules :P 

Edited by idbeholdME
  • Respect! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 11:30 PM, idbeholdME said:

One more set I cobbled up together:

Guardian of Purity:

purity2.thumb.jpg.05294794c079483f7fdd0be7ce2f6241.jpg

Dusk version:

whitesilversmaller.thumb.jpg.ed353c28156834025c8b48fc6344af8e.jpg

The 2nd screen was taken just as the night was setting in, so it comes out more as grey-ish than white.

Really makes me sad that the game does not have a sort of transmogrification system. Would make it much easier to try things out than first having to gather items up from 3 mules :P 

I like the way the light is giving color to her armor...im a big fan of pewter, sort of iron grey, and it shows up nicely in the Seraphim's kit.

nice timing on the pix you got for her 

:thumbsup:

gogo