Sacred 2 (Locations & Thoughts Part 1)

On 12/1/2022 at 2:12 PM, SheHawk said:

Thank you for your input Steve, I really appreciate and that you find my perspective refreshing. I have few more other locations to talk about. Thanks for the link, but there is like 37 pages, if I counted them right, sorry if not. On which page is this boat talked about/shared, please? Your link took me to the first page, I went through the first few pages and did not find the topic related to my post, unless I missed it completely. Sorry if that is the case. Since I have started my own topic here, I will continue here. I had a feeling though that there was every possible chance that some of my screen shots had already been discused somewhere here on DarkMatters. It matters not, I just simply want to share my thoughts and feelings about such locations and hope like with you that my interpratation will be of interest to others also. But if there is a why to have my post moved there to save me having to repost this post there too, I sure would be grateful. Either way, I am just happy sharing my thoughts views and my imaginings of what some of these locations etc. could be, what they mean to me etc. Just out of curiousty what do you think about my thoughts on that possible teleporter? It might not even remotely be one and it just could be my imagination, like I said, I have one heck of an imagination. *Big grin*

Well, Miss Amy, I didn't mean for you to get the impression that there was already a discussion of aforementioned boat in the thread which I hyperlinked. It was more of an invitation to look at some of the posts there, as they seemed to become more interesting page after page, much as I expect to occur with your thread. So, have fun with both, as you will!

:hooyaah:

• Respect! 1
On 12/3/2022 at 1:39 AM, Hooyaah said:

Well, Miss Amy, I didn't mean for you to get the impression that there was already a discussion of aforementioned boat in the thread which I hyperlinked. It was more of an invitation to look at some of the posts there, as they seemed to become more interesting page after page, much as I expect to occur with your thread. So, have fun with both, as you will!

:hooyaah:

Why thank you kind Sir. Sorry, silly me thought that there was, but I now get why you sent me the link and I thank you for that. I did not know that it existed. I'll keep my post here. I am going to work on doing part 2 asap and you will be happy to know that there will be a few more parts to follow with lots of interesting interpritations for you and everyone else too. I hope that you look foward to them as I do in making them.

Edited by SheHawk
On 12/2/2022 at 1:22 AM, idbeholdME said:

There are a couple more un-openable lootables in the game, but I can't remember their locations off the top of my head right now. I think those were mostly an oversight. I don't really think it could be remains of something the original developers ultimately decided to not implement, but anything's possible

As for what the thing might be, it is definitely a Seraphim construction. There is a part of it in the underground of the Abbey in the Seraphim Valley, where the Abbess is:

altar.thumb.jpg.c5fe3a19a5f8edfd05838ab63a24d86c.jpg

Could very well be a teleporter receiving platform. Would have been cool if the platform on the Seraphim Island led here, which would actually lend credence to the claims of the sisters there which say they are waiting for the Seraphims' return. Can't really remember right now if I've seen this in other places... It ultimately ended up as just a decoration. Or maybe it's intentional to indicate that the Seraphim could use it at any time and make the Abbey sisters really happy, but they don't really care :angel: Most of them are rather condescending anyway, so would fit their modus operandi :D

You beat me to the punch. I was going to share this location too, as this is the only other place with a closed off gate similar to the one that I have posted.Unfortunately there is nothing behinde this particular gate, unless you mean that the Seraphim just simply teleport just infront of it? That is indeed a possability, one that I had not considered until you mentioned it, so thank you for that. Well now, that is one less screen capture for me now to use, but that's okay. I still like the idea that particualr portal that I mentioned and showed to be a possible time portal that could take a palyer back in time to the same Island, but with all of the structures etc. all in tact. Or like I have said, it could be a gateway to the hoe world of the dragons themselves. More about that theory in a much later post. For now, thanks for the mention and your ideas too. They are greatly appreciated.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1
19 hours ago, idbeholdME said:

I was thinking something in the vein that the one on the Seraphim island allows to pick a destination, while the one in the abbey only serves as a target/receiver, without the ability to use it to teleport elsewhere. Sort of a precaution measure to prevent others from misusing it.

If you know Stargate, then the one on the island would be a gate with a DHD device and the one in the abbey just a gate.

https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Dial_Home_Device

What a cool and awesome idea that you have there. I like it. I like it alot and yes I know of Stargate very well, I have seen the original movie, SG1 every season of it, Stargate Atlantis, every season of that, and finally every season of Stargate Universe as well.:JC_gimmefive:

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1