The Dungeons of Naheulbeuk

A very nice game, great love to detail:

a rogue who is too shy to mention that he found a trap

a naiv sexy elf

an ogre who speaks I na way that only the witch can understand him

But it looses some of its charm if you replay it and know all the funny dialogues and eastereggs. Luckily I am german, spending 6 years in schools close to french border and 4 years near to an US garnison.

So I played it 3 times, in 3 different languages, each time choosing another of the 3 possible companions.

• Like! 1
20 hours ago, chattius said:

A very nice game, great love to detail:

a rogue who is too shy to mention that he found a trap

a naiv sexy elf

an ogre who speaks I na way that only the witch can understand him

But it looses some of its charm if you replay it and know all the funny dialogues and eastereggs. Luckily I am german, spending 6 years in schools close to french border and 4 years near to an US garnison.

So I played it 3 times, in 3 different languages, each time choosing another of the 3 possible companions.

heh, looks energetic. Humor's a difficult but important part of games for me, and your post about your latest adventures here remind me of a game we played waaaaaaay back when called Nox.. done by westwood studios I think, and it had,, same as yours, three characters, each with different abilities, quests and outcomes..  It was one of those rare games I enjoyed playing all the way to end, and actually indulged, just you did with all three!

released back in 2000 ... if a game's good, its GOOD