Sacred Underworld - Model used by items in game

Where I can check for which model used by each armors and weapons in the game?

I'm a diablo 2 modder, and I'd like to render sacred's models to sprites to be used in my own mod in that game. But navigating through sacred's model archive has been hell because model name sorting inside there is a mess. A lot of duplicated models or misleading name made model finding suck.

Thanks in advance.

• Like! 1
11 hours ago, ocarinas said:

I'm a diablo 2 modder, and I'd like to render sacred's models to sprites to be used in my own mod in that game. But navigating through sacred's model archive has been hell because model name sorting inside there is a mess. A lot of duplicated models or misleading name made model finding suck.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums ocarinas! (ocarina of tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime! :viking:

I dont know the answer to your question, however, I am here to cheer and welcome!

HOpefully someone else with some insight will be able to help

Enjoy our little community and keep playing Sacred!

:gogo:

gogo

Ask either Dimitrius, Ruddick or William Tokarev for help. These are the guys with the most insight. There are others too, but they are taking a power nap right now. You know, world situation and bla.
PS:
May I ask what your mod is about?

• Appreciation 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred Underworld - Model used by items in game

I don't have a clear plan for my mod yet, but the current plan is it'll be a vanilla one but replace the main cast with sacred's one. They will have their original skills from their game and new additional skills from my mod. I'll think more after I'm done with the said plan.

Edited by ocarinas
  • Like! 1
3 minutes ago, ocarinas said:

I don't have a clear plan for my mod yet, but the current plan is it'll be a vanilla one but replace the main cast with sacred's one. They will have their original skills from their game and new additional skills from my mod. I'll think more after I'm done with the said plan.

I remember that a user uploaded the character sprites a while ago. Do not know if the download is still available anymore, just give it a try. Check here:

Flix might be interested in helping you, but I have not seen him for quite a while. Thats pretty much unusual. He was here every day. Hope he´s alive and well.

On 12/12/2022 at 2:44 PM, ocarinas said:

Thanks in advance.

with the SacredNL mod, you can find

• Appreciation 1