Happy Christmas DarkMatters 2022, Happy New Years 2023 and now... Wyntertyde in Ancaria 2023!!

We're just testing out the new skin now, but hoping its all still full of fizz and snowy effects... here we go and xoxo to all!!T

To all of our family and friends here over the last few years, thank you for visiting, reading and contributing to this beautiful game.  It's one of best communities in the world, and we'll be closing in on year 20 soon.

Find your family, friends and make this year the merriest

Happy Christmas everyone!!

:hugs:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
Just now, Hooyaah said:

My bad, guys, I busted some of the pretty Christmas lights already. :dntknw:

:christmastree:

Looks like theyre made for busting... good ole regen... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...and Heya Hooyah, best of the seasons greetings old friend... and lookey here... I just dug out me old avatar to match yours!

gogo

• Appreciation 1

Ahhh what a sight for sore eyes - I always enjoy the Christmas theme music this time of year and this was a pleasant surprise logging on for the first time in a while after the whole family (including little one) got COVID and is slowly recovering :)

• Appreciation 1
12 hours ago, Dragon Brother said:

Ahhh what a sight for sore eyes - I always enjoy the Christmas theme music this time of year and this was a pleasant surprise logging on for the first time in a while after the whole family (including little one) got COVID and is slowly recovering :)

Ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! :dance2: Welcome home here for the Ancarian HOlidays! I know EXACTLY what you mean about this place going Wintery.. we got Schot to thank, he was able to rassle the theme and PLOOP! We got Christmas :d_dance: And even a few breakable bulbs as well ;) 

Sorry to hear about your whole family getting covid :( I know a few families who all got sick this time, and we're actually hoping to hold out at least till we can get to the country this weekend and join up with all the families and get some snow action in with the nephewn.

Wishing you and your fam fam all the best,  and a Happy Hippy Christmas!!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Happy Christmas DarkMatters 2022!! May your Christmas Avatars shine!

Any Christmas trees up yet this year? This is one of my friend's... he usually has (gak) those angel hairs that invade everything but this year bought new set of lights, and ornaments

IMG_2658.jpg

77BA673F-36F6-4BEF-BB9E-FC1DE26146FF-COLLAGE.jpg

OUr own lights a ceramic plug in :lol: we just need some penlights for it

:D

gogo

12 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! :dance2: Welcome home here for the Ancarian HOlidays! I know EXACTLY what you mean about this place going Wintery.. we got Schot to thank, he was able to rassle the theme and PLOOP! We got Christmas :d_dance: And even a few breakable bulbs as well ;) 

Sorry to hear about your whole family getting covid :( I know a few families who all got sick this time, and we're actually hoping to hold out at least till we can get to the country this weekend and join up with all the families and get some snow action in with the nephewn.

Wishing you and your fam fam all the best,  and a Happy Hippy Christmas!!

:gogo:

gogo

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well :)

Enjoy your time out of the country!

On 12/20/2022 at 12:16 AM, Dragon Brother said:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well :)

Enjoy your time out of the country!

We're getting packed up, hard to do with work getting crazy for the holidays at same time :lol: DB do you guys have a Christmas tree up there yet?

:)

gogo

3 hours ago, TornadoX1 said:

Came back to home from a long year is always a pleasure

Merry christmas to all:ded_snegurochka:

PS. It's time to reactivated my temple guardian:D

Tornadoooooooooooo... you made it home for Ancaria Christmas... ! Hoping your family is well and you're well spirited for this year... 

Happy Christmas old friend

gogo

Some late night packing and drinking last night... Schot created some custom Christmas Bows... were a little too lazy to wrap all the gifts but these bows seemed to do... on our way to the family on the train this afternoon!

IMG_2737.jpg

• Like! 1

Rommel, it certainly is apparent that all had a happy, warm, and memorable Christmas there. That turkey was so decidedly huge and delicious! :christmastree:

Sadly, I could never get my family to slow down long enough for the group photo that I wanted. :( Nevertheless, we all had a great time as well. Just seeing my wife and daughter home safely from their car trip back from South Dakota was a blessing. They drove back on ice and snow for three days until they reached Missouri and finally got back home on the forth day of driving just after dark. :JC_hurrah:

• Appreciation 1

Not so happy x-mas. As I posted we signed for emergency duty on x-mas. My mom was at my younger sis. Mom was walking back with my sis from church and someone ran against her. Stumpled and with her osteoporosis: four very complicated fractures. My sis is a child doc and she called the ambulance right away because she didn't want to move mom unnecessary. Probably three surgeries, one done two waiting...

3 weeks at hospital, then 6 at a special senior home to recover and then 6 more in rehab to learn limb using again. Sis works in the hospital. We have a speical senior home just back of the hill 3 miles away and the rehab can be done at the place the mom of the boy friend of our third works. So she won't be that alone because with covid the hospital/rehab  rules are one visitor per day for one hour and a daily negative covid test.

Luckily we siblings made a special health insurance for mom once we knew she had bad osteo. So all costs are covered but we hever thought that the insurance would be needed.

• Sad 1
On 12/29/2022 at 2:38 AM, chattius said:

Not so happy x-mas. As I posted we signed for emergency duty on x-mas. My mom was at my younger sis. Mom was walking back with my sis from church and someone ran against her. Stumpled and with her osteoporosis: four very complicated fractures. My sis is a child doc and she called the ambulance right away because she didn't want to move mom unnecessary. Probably three surgeries, one done two waiting...

3 weeks at hospital, then 6 at a special senior home to recover and then 6 more in rehab to learn limb using again. Sis works in the hospital. We have a speical senior home just back of the hill 3 miles away and the rehab can be done at the place the mom of the boy friend of our third works. So she won't be that alone because with covid the hospital/rehab  rules are one visitor per day for one hour and a daily negative covid test.

Luckily we siblings made a special health insurance for mom once we knew she had bad osteo. So all costs are covered but we hever thought that the insurance would be needed.

Chatittus, very sorry to hear about your Mom, sending my best wishes and gogo vibes and elated that the insurance you have will help. Best new yes wishes to you and all of your family

gogo

• The title was changed to Happy Christmas DarkMatters 2022!! Happy New Year 2023!!
On 12/28/2022 at 3:13 PM, Hooyaah said:

Rommel, it certainly is apparent that all had a happy, warm, and memorable Christmas there. That turkey was so decidedly huge and delicious! :christmastree:

Sadly, I could never get my family to slow down long enough for the group photo that I wanted. :( Nevertheless, we all had a great time as well. Just seeing my wife and daughter home safely from their car trip back from South Dakota was a blessing. They drove back on ice and snow for three days until they reached Missouri and finally got back home on the forth day of driving just after dark. :JC_hurrah:

Ahhhh, the elusive group photo! I was feeling the same way, its just something we know, wanted to do but we were all so buy frying ( and me doing dishes) that this was a Christmas it got away... till next year then! Happy to hear they made it through all that snow storm! Looks like we all got hit hard by the hard weather this year, but we're all making it through. 

Happy New year Steve, to you and all of your family.. got something planned this year?

we're still so last minute here

:4rofl:

gogo

We did our traditional firefighters celebration with units from 5 surrounding villages. Big tents for our families and all trucks on top of the hill in case we would be called. My thoughts were at my mom however. Final surgery was on saturday.

Hope all the best for everyone for 2023.

• Appreciation 1
  • The title was changed to Happy Christmas DarkMatters 2022, Happy New Years 2023 and now... Wyntertyde in Ancaria 2023!!