Temple Guardian, Battle Extension ranged weapon interaction (CM Patch)

I noticed that when equiping ranged weapons and using Battle Extension, it shoots out all the shots in rapid succession. It doesn´t do that with meele weapons or staffs. 

Battle Extension modifier so far: 1xChance to double hit

Noticed that this information is at least not stated in the wiki. After compressing the file so many times it is hard to recognise but eh what can you do. 

Cheers 

EDIT: Corrected some info and spelling.

Sacred 2_Battle Extension_RangedVsMeele.gif

Edited by ErTasiTroll
1 hour ago, ErTasiTroll said:

I noticed that when equiping ranged weapons and using Battle Extension, it shoots out all the shots in an instant, the animation tries to keep up but it simply can not. It doesnt do that with meele weapons or staffs. Mounted or not did not make a difference, at least visually.

Battle Extension modifier so far: 1xChance to double hit

Noticed that this information is at least not stated in the wiki. After compressing the file so many times it is hard to recognise but eh what can you do. 

Cheers

Sacred 2_Battle Extension_RangedVsMeele.gif

Ertasi, if you'd like, I can add you to the wiki editors, you can add in the notes your same nic here will be added to the edits on that page

:)

gogo

52 minutes ago, ErTasiTroll said:

Sure, add me to the editors, I'll try to find more things in the future.

Awesome!

If you check your pm here you can see your message with the log in info

Welcome to the Wiki!

:)

gogo

Battle Extension and Dedicated blow both fire only 1 shot when mounted in the unmodded game. Looking at your equipped melee weapon (fist weapon I assume), I can tell you are using some mod.

The wiki info describes the vanilla game without any mods and when not, it is specified (like Willpower increasing Lightsaber damage in CM Patch for example). As for Battle Extension specifically, most of the big mods touch this Combat Art in a significant way which is probably the reason it's behaving this way. So if you do make an edit, consider specifying the mod in which it's behaving like in your example.

I am running with the PFP and just recently thoroughly tested all TG's animations.

Edited by idbeholdME
  • Thanks! 1
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Temple Guardian, Battle Extension ranged weapon interaction (CM Patch)