Sacred 2 (Locations & Thoughts Part 3)

Hello everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all, here it is at long last. Part 3 of my shared thoughts and views on the places and locations that are of interest to me that exist in Sacred 2. Now then in part 2 (See Sacred 2 Locations & Thoughts 2) Where there is a path that goes down and there’s a Seraphim waiting to give you a quest, well just behind her is the second sealed crate. (See Sacred 2 Locations & Thoughts 1)

2132932377_MysteriousBox2.thumb.jpg.0c1fb35746740032525af8553bc7cb9f.jpg

2nd Sealed Crate.

For me personally, this should have been accessible after completing the quest that the Seraphim gives to you and you go off to fight monsters in the arena, just down from the main part of the Seraphim Island itself. There is another way to get to this arena that is part of the Shadow Warrior’s own quests. Anyway, upon returning, you go up to the crate and collect an extra reward for completing your quest. What do you think?

Up next is the Waste Lands and there’s 2 very interesting blocked off dungeons, but they are not actual dungeons, but they could easily be dungeons and it would be great and awesome if someone could open these up and place some monsters in their to fights, crates, chests etc. But to get access to the 1st blocked off dungeon, you need to go through two actual dungeons first and below is a screen shot of where those two actual dungeons are.

1287336575_Dungeon1MapLocation.thumb.jpg.c10f3f17400d134af9850868979833ab.jpg

The Two Dungeons.

As soon as you come out of the second actual Dungeon, the 1st blocked off dungeon that I speak of is to your right, which I shall feature in part 4 of this series of thoughts and theories. Simply because, I can only upload 2 full 1080HP images in any one post. But hey, look on the bright side. I get to post more content, which helps to support this wonderful site.

• Appreciation 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 5:04 PM, idbeholdME said:

When it comes to blocked off dungeons, there were always 2 I've found intriguing:

1) Also in the Wastelands after the first dungeon, the 2 Scarab/Scorpion doors that seem like they lead into the same dungeon:

desert.thumb.jpg.d5d3142947b14d4afb94a081f00b3049.jpg

2) The gate to the dwarven realm in Grunwald forest. Would have made for a great entrance to another expansion area. As it is, it seems to be protected by some kind of magical force field. Wonder whether someone is keeping the gate closed from the outside or the dwarves themselves are keeping the door blocked.

dwarf.thumb.jpg.83e375fb5843a4a3fdab5d1a78e44130.jpg

Thank you for sharing this and sorry for the delay. I have of recent, not been all too well. I'm better now and that is the important thing. The first image of the two doors, they are not blocked off, but they sure looked to be sealed and I am glad that you mentioned the one in the cave. I had been wondering about that one too.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Appreciation 1

I agree, Miss Amy. And, there is nothing quite so compelling as playing a new Sacred 2 character through the first 15-25 levels. I think that I could play all night sometimes!

:agreed: