Vampiress - Working on a Vampiress Skin

Working on a vampiress skin. Question is I already made her knight form dark blue-ish and am planning her vampiress form to be bright not dark. Like an entity of light. Kinda lost at designing due to the lack of ideas. 

You can check the work in progress (knight) form here. Effects are temporary til I'm finished. This version is still prototype.

So with this in mind. Any ideas how to achieve her "entity of light" outfit? To get my inspiration going and finish this project.

Any ideas are welcome. 

Thank you in advance

- Vilya

Screenshot_20230101_004739_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Vampiress - Working on a Vampiress Skin
21 hours ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

Working on a vampiress skin. Question is I already made her knight form dark blue-ish and am planning her vampiress form to be bright not dark. Like an entity of light. Kinda lost at designing due to the lack of ideas. 

You can check the work in progress (knight) form here. Effects are temporary til I'm finished. This version is still prototype.

So with this in mind. Any ideas how to achieve her "entity of light" outfit? To get my inspiration going and finish this project.

Any ideas are welcome. 

Thank you in advance

- Vilya

Screenshot_20230101_004739_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Love hearing, reading about this project! and I actually spent a LOT of time looking over some of dax's ideas for your Vampiress inspiration... omgod that crowd scene from Cleopatra...that would NEVER be possible now!! :eek:

Regarding ideas... let me tell a story.. I was sick at home a few months ago and during that time ( a few days) i got sucked into watching (sigh, ugh lol) downton abbey... oh, wonder... finally! and i actually enjoyed it... and i never forget mention of what one of the characters mentioned ... "looks like decorating out of a Theda Bara movie.. " 
I had to look it up and for that time i was intensely fascinated by this woman they called "the vamp" ... silent movies time, and her voice is now almost lost...and most of her films which all went up in flames with the excep;tion of just a few that can be watched on youtube

Not sure if this is the inspiration you're looking for but wanted to say thanks for setting me on this course of nostalgia and letting me share at least something from those days...

Theda Bara lives on!!

:viking:

gogo

ps and of course.. good luck with your inspiration dear friend! :hugs:

30 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Love hearing, reading about this project! and I actually spent a LOT of time looking over some of dax's ideas for your Vampiress inspiration... omgod that crowd scene from Cleopatra...that would NEVER be possible now!! :eek:

Regarding ideas... let me tell a story.. I was sick at home a few months ago and during that time ( a few days) I got sucked into watching (sigh, ugh lol) downton abbey... oh, wonder... finally! and I actually enjoyed it... and I never forget mention of what one of the characters mentioned ... "looks like decorating out of a Theda Bara movie.. " 
I had to look it up and for that time I was intensely fascinated by this woman they called "the vamp" ... silent movies time, and her voice is now almost lost...and most of her films which all went up in flames with the excep;tion of just a few that can be watched on youtube

Not sure if this is the inspiration you're looking for but wanted to say thanks for setting me on this course of nostalgia and letting me share at least something from those days...

Theda Bara lives on!!

:viking:

gogo

ps and of course.. good luck with your inspiration dear friend! :hugs:

I certainly will need inspiration. But I have a few ideas already

• Like! 1
9 hours ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

Lets say the vampiress taps into the seraphim powers for a while. She did drink ones blood or so her story says.

I like the cross/mix/mutant melange .. great super heroes needs their good origin story

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

The theme for vampire form was 'bedazzled seraphim' will work on the FXs and if possible I might replace the vampiric wolf with a different entity if possible 

Képernyőfelvétel (224).png

I like the title

"bedazzled" is a favorite word of mine from loooong ago..

:D

gogo