Sacred 1 remake! Check it out guys!

5 hours ago, Dax said:

Breathtaking

Is this just one dev?

I cant imagine the work that went into this...popping details, and absolutely immersive

The close-up on the knights Armor...

:eek: 

gogo

Yes. I believe as well that it is a daydream. Big respect to the maker but I doubt we will ever see a release. It is simply too much work. Also, I do not know if the Embracer Group, which holds the rights on the Sacred franchise nowadays, would interfer for commercial reasons.

Suprisingly, Jonny Wild, the co ceo of Thoriums Life Leech project, which is also a Sacred remake, commented the video but did not mention Life Leech at all. For those who do not follow the Life Leech project on youtube, the channel fell quiet since quite a while. I do not say count one and one together, but it would be a shame if the team has closed the doors. LL really looked good.

• 4 months later...

Waaaaaa just fantastic work !

But you say it's daydreaming but now with good AI it will be possible, a lot o f work can be provided when sleeping (juste the computer ON)

Need a little bit of arrangment, like more spells, sets and other cool bonuses like D3 and this can be a masterpiece ! (Sacred 1 is epic but with a bit more it can be legendary)

• Like! 1
6 minutes ago, Tyaldriel said:

Waaaaaa just fantastic work !

But you say it's daydreaming but now with good AI it will be possible, a lot o f work can be provided when sleeping (juste the computer ON)

Need a little bit of arrangment, like more spells, sets and other cool bonuses like D3 and this can be a masterpiece ! (Sacred 1 is epic but with a bit more it can be legendary)

you made me nod with your mention of AI... what, in fact, is NOT possible eh?  and by anyone with a strong dream? 

:oooo:

gogo

Well, just contact the maker and offer some help, but I remember that he said that the project is halted or maybe even discontinued right now. A remake would be supersexycool but I do not believe it. Thorium with his Life Leech project was miles and miles ahead of this one. I think LL is dead, which is a shame. AI or not. The amount of work is tremendous.

• Like! 1