New on The Forum! - Nouvelle sur le forum

• The title was changed to New on The Forum! - Nouvelle sur le forum

Salutations et bien rencontré, madame Rauva29. Donc, vous êtes un joueur jeune et vif, non?

Merci pour les compliments et veuillez accepter notre sincère accueil. Votre anglais est en fait assez bon.

S’il vous plaît favorisez-nous avec votre présence aussi souvent que vous le souhaitez! :agreed:

(Greetings and well met, madam Rauva29. So, you are a youthful and vivacious gamer, no?

Thank you for the compliments and please accept our sincere welcome. Your English is actually quite good.

Please favor us with your presence as often as you like!)

• Appreciation 1
16 hours ago, Rauva29 said:

Bonjour à tous, tout d'abord désolée de parler en français je maitrise très mal l'anglais et la traduction Google .. comment dire. Je suis une "mamie" de 50 ans et je suis Française.  Et oui je joue à sacred (une Geek? Oo ). Ben  oui depuis mes 10 ans :angel:.

Fan inconditionnelle de sacred toutes versions ( sauf le sacred 3 Beurk !!) et d'autres Baldur's gate. (là j'attends le 3 en espérant ne pas être déçue comme avec Sacred 3 et donjon siege 3)

Je joue également sur des MMO comme New world ou Lost Ark.

Merci de m'accueillir parmi vous. Cela fait un moment que je parcours votre forum et c'est de loin le plus complet et le plus intéressant.

auto translate: gogoblender

Hello everyone, first of all sorry to speak in French

I have a very poor command of English and Google translation .. how to say. I am a 50 year old "granny" and I am French.

And yes I play sacred (a Geek? Oo).

Well yes since I was 10 years old.

Unconditional fan of sacred all versions (except the sacred 3 Beurk !!) and other Baldur's gate. (here I'm waiting for 3 hoping not to be disappointed like with Sacred 3 and dungeon siege 3)

I also play on MMOs like New world or Lost Ark.

Thank you for welcoming me among you.

I've been browsing your forum for a while now and it's by far the most comprehensive and interesting.

Welcome to the forums!

Its a pleasure to meet another french speaking fan of this lovely game. Thank you for the kind words, and wonderful taste in websites :D   This game and community have had at heart a friendly character and getting to say hello to other Ancarian travellers is one of its finest every gifts.

I loved reading your first post here, and thank you for making it a introduction post, my favorite :hugs: I also used google translator and dropped your post into it to translate it into English, as our main language here is English, so that everyone, even on phones, can very easily read all the info here.

I hope this helps, and now you will have, just like that, become a expert English (has as well as any others Google offers :D ) speaker as well.

Wishing you many many hours of adventure with this game, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:dance2:

gogo