Sirius: Legend Of The Temple Guardian (Story Idea Concept) UPDATE!

Halloooo!! 
As Hooyaah mentions, yah we’re trying to keep it as a winter theme 💥😄😄

When schot has some time this week hopefully we can change the word Christmas at the top and stay snowing all the way until the soft rays of summer shine upon our face

❤️

gogo

ps This was also our favourite quest in the entire game it was a wonderful moment when just before Christmas the devs released the quest and we quickly put up the entire walk-through it has a big place in our hearts :-)

• Appreciation 1
9 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Well, Miss Amy,

Insofar as GoGo's excuse is likely articulated, the current look of Dark Matters is a "Winter Theme." :zipit:

I wonder if you considered editing your tales afterward. It is possible that the changes would be easier, after your creative mind had completed the task at hand. :dntknw:

Thank you my good Sir Steve. I am willing to go to such lengths as to use gramerly for my story before posting it. As I have decided that I will do so, as my part in supporting this site, as well as taking part now and again in the Word Associated Game. I always run spell check on my word docs. The only thing that I will not be able to do is correct any syntax and punctuation, unless grammerly takes care of that too? I hope that my work will be acceptable at least with the spelling and grammer being correct. My roommate might be able to help me with my syntax etc. But it would be somewhat frustrating for me going through all of the corrections, the grammer and spelling I do not mind. But it would be a whole lot more handy if there was a program that can automatically fix the syntax, etc. I like the idea of a Winter Theme, as since it is so really very cold this year. Wrap up warmly my good Sir Steve.

9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Halloooo!! 
As Hooyaah mentions, yah we’re trying to keep it as a winter theme 💥😄😄

When schot has some time this week hopefully we can change the word Christmas at the top and stay snowing all the way until the soft rays of summer shine upon our face

❤️

gogo

ps This was also our favourite quest in the entire game it was a wonderful moment when just before Christmas the devs released the quest and we quickly put up the entire walk-through it has a big place in our hearts :-)

I like the idea Gogo, you wrap up warm too this cold time of year. I have yet to play the Christams Quest. I am am sure that I will one day enjoy playing that quest.

Edited by SheHawk
2 hours ago, SheHawk said:

I like the idea Gogo, you wrap up warm too this cold time of year. I have yet to play the Christams Quest. I am am sure that I will one day enjoy playing that quest.

Me and SChot wrote up this walk through after he came off the beta and said "do it! " .he had loads of snaps and I the bottle of wine.

We just had to write up the commentary, notes, tips and jokes in the guide.

Its beautiful quest, and its ending is just marvelous

its music can be heard when you press the player up above at top of forum :bounce:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Can_Christmas_Still_be_Saved

• Appreciation 1
3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Me and SChot wrote up this walk through after he came off the beta and said "do it! " .he had loads of snaps and I the bottle of wine.

We just had to write up the commentary, notes, tips and jokes in the guide.

Its beautiful quest, and its ending is just marvelous

its music can be heard when you press the player up above at top of forum :bounce:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Can_Christmas_Still_be_Saved

Sounds like to me that you both enjoyed yourselves. I look foward to playing the quest one day.

• Thanks! 1

UPDATE!

Keeping you all in the know of what I am doing with my story idea. I have spent the last several days now playing Sacred 2 on my PS3, playing the actual Temple Guardian so that I could get him to a sufficient enough level so that I could start the Campaign and start to do the Temple Guardian Quests only. Sad to say, there is only a total of 7 messages left to him through the holograms and via T-Energy consoles, after that, there are no more messages. Which is a sad thing. I wished that the makers of the game had kept to the messages side of things, as the back story into the Temple Guardian was just building up and left pretty much up to everyone's own imagination of what the rest of his back story was. I wish I could fill in those gaps, but the best that I can do, after getting screenshots of those messages and other stuff from the game using my mobile phone to take the pictures with. As I do not have game capture for my PS3.

I can and I shall work on extending those messages, but there is something that the deluxe Temple Guardian that you meet and have to fight tells you, that is of interest and I am going to use that in my story too. However, sad to say that given the fact that there are only 7 messages from the Hologram/T-Energy Consoles and 1 message from the Deluxe Temple Guardian, the Premise, which I will rework slightly to make it a proper prologue and therefore the story will need an epilogue. That's a total of 10 elements to the whole thing, making my story rather short. But I honestly was not expecting to do a full-length feature novel, not unless there is more info about the temple guardian than what is covered in the game, then please let me know. I can't and won't promise anything. But I will take all and any other information about the Temple Guardian and find a way to implement that into my story, but it still may end up being short. So please do not be too disappointed about that fact. Thank you all in advance.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Sirius: Legend Of The Temple Guardian (Story Idea Concept) UPDATE!
13 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Miss Amy, I might be willing to help edit your story, provided that I have the time and it's not too extensive.

It would be nice to be of assistance when you get what you have tweaked to where you are mostly satisfied and are done with your changes to it.

:smile:

Aww, thank you my good kind Sir Steve for such a lovely offer. I honestly can't say how long each chapter will be. I have a page count in mind of about 4 pages per chapter, but that might change. I have finished and completed the Prologue, though that is 9 pages long. If you feel that you might have the time to read that before I post it here, then please let me know. I have downloaded Grammarly for that and I will continue to use it for my chapters and my epilogue, which might be shorter than my Prologue, though I hope not. But I honestly can't say, as I haven't as yet reached that point.

My story is intended only for everyone to enjoy and that is all that honestly matters to me. But like I said, if you feel that you have the time to read my work, please let me know. Your very kind offer is most definitely appreciated, providing that my work does not take up too much of your time. It was actually quite handy having Grammarly working with my word doc, as I could edit my story as I typed it out. That really saved me from having to do a whole lot of corrections work.

On 2/9/2023 at 5:26 AM, SheHawk said:

And... Tadah!

We bid welcome to ... 

WinterTyde!

:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1