Sacred 2 - Sound issue or error win 10

Hello everyone. I have a sound problem that is killing me and it is the following: the voices the sound effects (such as skills or buffos) are not heard. Not so the other effects such as the environmental or to lift the drop, even the music d game can be heard. Only the voices (all even at death or dialogue) and the sound effects of the skills are not heard. from and thank you very much Just in case I have the language in ES_es with CM Patch installed.

Pd:sorry for english I use google traslate.

• The title was changed to Sacred 2 - Sound issue or error win 10

Welcome aboard denoshir!

Just a quick check for the obvious solutions: Have you tried a fresh install without the CM patch and/or a different language?

Also, if you have a Steam installation, have you tried verifying the games installation files - or whatever the process is called?

• Thanks! 1
23 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Welcome aboard denoshir!

Just a quick check for the obvious solutions: Have you tried a fresh install without the CM patch and/or a different language?

Also, if you have a Steam installation, have you tried verifying the games installation files - or whatever the process is called?

I try this but nothing happen... only very low sound voice of  character, npc and mobs. I try install again all 

Hello Denoshir, what is your sound system? 5.1? Stéréo, headphone? I know that in some other games, the surround may cause some sounds to not be heard. Try disabling any surround you have applied on your speakers, try different sound options in Sacred 2 (there is a badly translated option that says "effects on center speaker", uncheck it).

You can reinstal directx too, maybe it will help.

• Thanks! 1